William Blount @ Dobyns Bennett

DBQB07

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think the game will be a match against DB's offense against William Blount's defense. From what I have gathered about William Blount's team status is, the defense is strong, and the offense is struggling. I understand that the Govs offense put the defense in tight spots last week against Sevier County and could thus be attributed to their loss. Due to this, I'll pick DB winning by 14.

DB 24

WB 10

This game may be close for the first quarter, but that is when our coaching staff will take over, Coach Watson (the best DC in the state) will cause havoc for the Gov's O and Coach Clark may just turn Jamie loose a little to keep them from keying on Justin or maybe Church and co. will just say follow us we will give you plenty of room, causing a nightmare for the Gov's D!

Either way I believe we win by 17! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Gov's the new field turf is SWEET, I am sure you guys will love it!

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

This game may be close for the first quarter, but that is when our coaching staff will take over, Coach Watson (the best DC in the state) will cause havoc for the Gov's O and Coach Clark may just turn Jamie loose a little to keep them from keying on Justin or maybe Church and co. will just say follow us we will give you plenty of room, causing a nightmare for the Gov's D!

Either way I believe we win by 17! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Gov's the new field turf is SWEET, I am sure you guys will love it!

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

We are lucky to have a coaching staff like we do.I just sit in on the practice monday and was impressed by the work GC and his staff do just looking at little things most coaches would overlook.I had a Tennessee hall of fame coach in highschool,and we are looking at several that may do the same on this staff in the future. We have a very fine team this year and I hope we can stay away from a lot more injuries and have a special season.I have not seen WB yet and hope we can match up well .three more days,Roll Tribe

Looks like two very good defenses coming together Friday night. Im going to go with a low score in this one.

DB - 10

WB - 7

I'll take a win by any score over a good team like William Blount.I think we have the guns on offense to move the ball on anybody this year.Adams is going to be a hard matchup for any team we will play .I remember the first play that he got in against Maryville.He was behind everybody waiting on the ball much like Still was on the long pass friday.If we can mix and match the run and pass without shooting ourselves in the foot,Man!

If the score is that close than DB is not the powerhouse I thought they were.

We are just showing respect for a team that beat us last year.When you guys come a calling, I will remind everyone of your state championship at the end of the 90's.I was talking about Tennessee Highs National championship from 1972 before last weeks game. I hope your right about the powerhouse thing however.

If the score is that close than DB is not the powerhouse I thought they were.

I think the fact that Sevier Co. beat William Blount last week is a indication of how good the Smokey Bears are this year instead of the Govs being down. All accounts that I got from that game point to that. William Blount has a very good team this year and I see them as a team that can take anybody to the wire. I look for a tough game from them that will be decided in the final minutes.