Rankin is calling for captains

This year will not be the same

Frist drive is three and out

and Alcoa gets the ball

The punt returner fields it

Wow! he looks like Dante Hall

The game is gong according to plan

The mighty giant is about to fall

Man you need to get out of fantasy land because that is the only place that is going to happen ha ha ha GO REBELS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's funny how... not just local but surrounding counties bash maryville...Maryville has an excellent football program..If they lose.. they lose...if they win.. they win...

Boy does Maryville and Alcoa have problems!!!!

I wouldnt mind having troubles like that! Two great programs.Good luck to both but gatta go with the REBS.

I'm walkin' down the road

I see a man on the street

He's wearin' Black & Red

We're going to break their streak

He doesn't know it yet

but he will in a week

Friday night rolls around

the crowd is going insane

The announcer's voice on the PA

Booms over the stadium with my name

and Alcoa gets the ball

That's wirth anothur point........Alcouh iz now a 88.5 favritt....

Alcoa is loaded this year and i really believe that the streak of 62 straight wins is over. Even though the game will be played at Maryville, i think Alcoa is just too strong this year. Maryville is still my pick to win 4A but outside of MBA and BA, no other teams can matchup with Alcoa anywhere in the state. I'm sure alot of others will see it different but to me Maryville just isn't as talented across the board this year as they have been in the past. What does everyone else think? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

maryville is weak and plays with no heart any more. i dont see the streak lasting much longer on the backs of this careless team

What time do the gates open? Heritage is not playing and WB is out of town, so getting a seat will be impossible if you don't get in early. I want to make sure I am there to see a great high school football game between two teams with great programs and classy coaches. No matter the out come, if you are a true football fan, you should be proud of the talent and history we have in this county in high scool football. Heritage and WB have not alwaysd been bad teams. There has been great talent come from both of those scools and both have some talented kids this year also. I am so looking forward to HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL in Blount Co. this season.

He's wearin' Black & Red

He doesn't know it yet

but he will in a week

and Alcoa gets the ball

Keep your day job!

upon further review of both of the squads being matched up tomorrow night, this one is gonna be close. Alcoa is loaded with talent and if there is one team in Tennessee that would enjoy ending this streak more than anyone else, its Alcoa. Maryville is gonna come out firing as always but if we cant get the passing game going any more than we did last week we are gonna be in some serious trouble. im calling a MHS victory once again because i havent been wrong in 4 years. 21-20 in a thriller

He's wearin' Black & Red

He doesn't know it yet

but he will in a week

and Alcoa gets the ball

I wonder if Rankin Realizes his quarterback is writing poetry on the net during school hours

Cheezy...yeah, perhaps.

Is that thing going to set up at the Shields Stadium this friday /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I think it is best reserved for home.

Why you got a knife and fork on your post?

There ain't gonna be no pie eating contest up there Friday night, big man.

For more important matters -

Did you ever get word on if there's going to be good eating near the stadium Friday night and where it will be set-up?

It's a no go. He said there still is a chance of rain and Ms. BOH won't let him go if he can't turn a dollar! /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Everybody on for lunch tomorrow?

Roll call at high noon!

Solly, where you been all week?