Alcoa at White House

timbdp

this is With all respect to portland and its players and coaches. WIth that said , I have to say that if your gonna let a school like portland put up 17 points on you , how do you expect to stop one of the top schools in the state?? witout coming across as a jerk , i find this as a joke that you would pickWhitehouse over Alcoa. IF you havent learned in the last years ,you dont bet against alcoa unless its maryville week ( and fulton on a lone friday night , which were also state champs that year with cob and rogan), Alcoa goes down there to whitehouse qwith the steam left over from the maryville game and easily breezes by to be 2-1.

Like I said before , you all wont even see it coming,

Alcoa 52

WH 17

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you guys start another thread to argue about how great your teams are....

I know Alcoa is a good team, the 2nd best team in thier county, but a lot can happen during the course of a year of football, especially injury wise. And to use the comparisons of who scored how many points is useless...Also, stating your team can beat all others is inviting others to ask why don't your great teams move up a classification or two, since your teams can beat everybody....and prove your boasts....

Right now, I'd say MBA is the best team in Tennessee.... And you know what??? Thay go out and prove it by playing the best available talent of other states..... Their fans don't need to boast they can beat everybody else.....

Why don't you guys start another thread to argue about how great your teams are....

I know Alcoa is a good team, the 2nd best team in thier county, but a lot can happen during the course of a year of football, especially injury wise. And to use the comparisons of who scored how many points is useless...Also, stating your team can beat all others is inviting others to ask why don't your great teams move up a classification or two, since your teams can beat everybody....and prove your boasts....

Right now, I'd say MBA is the best team in Tennessee.... And you know what??? Thay go out and prove it by playing the best available talent of other states..... Their fans don't need to boast they can beat everybody else.....

THEY FORGET ABOUT THE PATRIOTS AND THE GIANTS IN THE SUPER BOWL LAST YEAR. OR , APPALACIAN STATE AND MICHIGAN LAST YEAR. ALSO BRENTWOOD ACADEMY AND RAVENWOOD LAST WEEK. GOODPASTURE BEAT RAVENWOOD. RAVENWOOD BEAT BRENTWOOD ACADEMY , AND GOODPASTURE GOT DRILLED BY MCGAVOCK. DOES THAT MEAN MCGAVOCK IS THE BEST OF THE BUNCH? NO... ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. THATS WHY THEY PLAY THE GAMES. BUT IF WHITE HOUSE BEATS ALCOA I WONT BE SHOCKED . AND IF ALCOA WINS I WONT BE SHOCKED. ITS ALL TALK ON HERE . THE PLAYERS AND THE COACHES WILL DECIDE WHO WINS THE GAMES .

THEY FORGET ABOUT THE PATRIOTS AND THE GIANTS IN THE SUPER BOWL LAST YEAR. OR , APPALACIAN STATE AND MICHIGAN LAST YEAR. ALSO BRENTWOOD ACADEMY AND RAVENWOOD LAST WEEK. GOODPASTURE BEAT RAVENWOOD. RAVENWOOD BEAT BRENTWOOD ACADEMY , AND GOODPASTURE GOT DRILLED BY MCGAVOCK. DOES THAT MEAN MCGAVOCK IS THE BEST OF THE BUNCH? NO... ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. THATS WHY THEY PLAY THE GAMES. BUT IF WHITE HOUSE BEATS ALCOA I WONT BE SHOCKED . AND IF ALCOA WINS I WONT BE SHOCKED. ITS ALL TALK ON HERE . THE PLAYERS AND THE COACHES WILL DECIDE WHO WINS THE GAMES .

Hey , CapLock Spaz , why dont you chill out a bit

Hey , CapLock Spaz , why dont you chill out a bit

YOU HUSH. IM TRYING TO WATCH UT BLOW THIS GAME AGAINST UCLA. THEY'RE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO GIVE UCLA THIS GAME.

YOU HUSH. IM TRYING TO WATCH UT BLOW THIS GAME AGAINST UCLA. THEY'RE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO GIVE UCLA THIS GAME.

FACE MASK MIGHTVE JUST SAVED THEM.

YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW THIS BUT UT HAS 3 ALUMNI FROM WH AND ALCOA ON THEIR ROSTER. OF COURSE WARREN AND 2 FROM WHITE HOUSE . COREY AND CODY SULLINS. BOTH ARE OFFENSIVE LINEMAN.

Logan Love from Alcoa could also be on the roster, he walked on and dressed some last year. It was a dissapointing game but I'm gald to see Brandon in orange.

Yes upsets happen and when Alcoa loses to a school that is not maryville it will be an upset. I cannot see Whitehouse winning or staying in this one. Alcoa will hit them hard, fast, and often. If Alcoa turns it over 2 times against Maryville and keeps it within 7 with defense then that is a bad sign for future Alcoa opponents. Alcoa has a lot of depth they lacked last year. I doubt Whitehouse has improved to the point of even making it interesting. I think I will make the long drive just to keep my string of games going but I don't see it being close. I wish it would be but reality says Alcoa-42 WH-14. Chase will slowly come into his own, but he has time because the RB's are deep and strong, and Robinson and Thompson make solid targets.

"So when Alcoa has to ride that Grey Hound for 3 hours they will be ready but not exactly 100%. Maybe 90 but that is still a good number right maybe." (Husker)

That long bus ride didn't hurt them on 3 of their trips to MTSU. (last year they went down a day early and spent the night.)

So, your point isn't a point at all.

I feel sorry for WHHS on Friday night...our boys are ticked off from last week's game. They'll be ready.

Also, stating your team can beat all others is inviting others to ask why don't your great teams move up a classification or two, since your teams can beat everybody....and prove your boasts....

Go check Alcoa's schedule over the last 4 years. They have traveled to KY to play their best and traveled to Mcallie and beat the D-II runner ups and the team that beat Riverdale that year. When you can stay home and play the 4A, 3A State Champs why travel. BTW-Most of the 5A programs will not play them because of 2004!

Why doesn't WHHS step up and play Libscomb, Goodpasture, MBA, Brentwood Ac, Riverdale?

Alcoa has played the best in all divisions and won 95% of those games.

2006-

Fri Sep. 8 Fulton L 21-24 State 3A finalist beat Pearl Lost to DL

Fri Sep. 22 McCallie W 24-21 (who beat Riverdale, MBA amd Brentwood AC that year) only regular season lost was to Alcoa

Fri Aug. 19 at Hopkinsville, KY Trigg County, KY W 37-6 (2004 went 13-1) KY State Finalist

Fri Sep. 9 at Fulton W 46-8 (2003/2004 State Champs)

Fri Sep. 23 at McCallie W 45-35

Fri Aug. 20 South Doyle W 49-12 (5A)

Fri Sep. 10 at William Blount W 20-7 (5A)

Fri Sep. 24 Heritage W 40-6 (5A)

Fri Oct. 22 at Knoxville Webb W 35-7 (2005 State Finalist D-II AA)

Fri Nov. 26 at David Lipscomb W 35-14

So dandy82 know your facts before you spill out your lack of knowledge! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

They travel to Middle TN at least 2X per year. How much travel do you think a 2A school can afford.

Somebody PLEASE tell me that we're leaving the helmet at home this game. I think it's best to put that thing away until playoffs....deep into the playoffs.

I gotta say, I'd rather see the boys coming through a sign that the cheerleaders made than running through the smoke.

LET THE CHEERLEADERS MAKE THEIR SIGNS!!!

I say Alcoa by 3 TD's, and oh yeah, Maryville is good. They are not as strong as last year, but they are good. I respect this 4AAA region, but Alcoa is strong.

I say Alcoa by 3 TD's, and oh yeah, Maryville is good. They are not as strong as last year, but they are good. I respect this 4AAA region, but Alcoa is strong.

In some ways this years team is better. Maryville is better on the offensive line,Running back and linebacker. Defensive line is probably even. Where last years team was way superior is in the passing game and secondary.

What I like about this years team is they will improve a lot as the season progresses.

Alcoa wins 35-14.