Can blackman make history?

hitstick

This was a test!!

and I Gotcha /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ..............thought you were not going to post anymore? You are really way too easy! Seriously, leave your boy alone; he is good enough to play; it just might not be on your time schedule. Also, if all these people that ask to meet show up at the same time.............hmm! You might be outnumbered (LOL). I will say it again................you need to take a deep breath and then just be quiet!

Otter, You sound like a high school wantabe bully. What do you mean by ???you might be out numbered??? I would think you would show a little more maturity than that of a 10 year old.

Without a doubt Bowers is the best athlete on the Blackman team and does not get enough touches. Riverdale is going to load up on defense and plan to stop the run because it is apparent that Blackman is NOT going to PASS and cannot without the Crocker kid. I do not know why all of this bickering is taking place but I can only hope the coach can take a step back and see when it is 2nd and 3rd and long he just might consider passing the ball.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its going to be a good game for sure but I got to pick the dale on this one

I have to go with Blackman, if Collier is running the show they will win, if Crocker is running it they will lose because he is a hot head who thinks he is better than he really is. I hear that Justin Bowers gave a verbal to Miami (Ohio) can anyone confirm?

blackman can win ,,but they are going to have to throw the ball ,riverdale defense has seen a enough running plays in practice this summer to stop it ,,if wells and company are going to run this spread offense they are going to need to throw the ball!!!! the problem is they are leaving the experienced arm senior on the sideline to play a junior who cannot throw the ball ,dont get me wrong collier can play ,,,,defense ,,,and would make a great receiver ,,,,but a QB he is not ,,,but if they go into this game with the same philosophy that skated them pass the first two games ,,riverdale is going to hand them a demoralizing loss

its really sad to say but in my opinion wells and company sacrificed the past three seasons doing the exact same thing, leaving an experienced qb on the sidelines while trying to teach a rb/db how to be a quarterback. if they wasn't trying to run the spread it might not have mattered so much. i wll be really surprised if anything changes but i do hope blackman can make the changes necessary to bring themselves out of the mess they've been in the last few years. i have to believe the coaches want to win but when most or lets say a lot of the parents in the stands are shaking their heads, even the women, saying "why would we do that?" you've got to wonder what in the world is going on. i sadly agree with you highschoollegend, if the overall philosophy don't change i'm afraid its going to be another sad year for the blaze. never give up and quit trying blaze. the players from the last three years DIDN'T even though things were terrible and some have said they did. if they were there at that last game of the season, after enduring what they did, they were neither lazy or nonchalant and never gave up trying to make something out of what was being called in from the sidelines.

RIVERDALE will show dominance in this game as well GO WARRIORS

dominance is a pretty strong word for a team that is 1-1 and beat up on an absolutely terrible antioch team

a little locker room fodder for the poor old blaze

thanks for warning blackman about the sure dominance from riverdale

at least we know ahead of time what will happen /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

dominance is a pretty strong word for a team that is 1-1 and beat up on an absolutely terrible antioch team

at least we know ahead of time what will happen /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I can read the fear in your post ...i will be calling you friday when i get there but just in case i dont have your number with me be sure to have mine so u can call me

I can read the fear in your post ...i will be calling you friday when i get there but just in case i dont have your number with me be sure to have mine so u can call me

i'm too old to be afraid...and too dumb /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i will pm you my cell number ...

look forward to meeting you

PBD /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

i have no idea why blackman fans would make it a case that we lost to oakland...cause they will beat yall too, your time just hasnt came yet /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

riverdales talent level has been in question (for what reason i couldnt tell you) and they are anxious to prove doubters wrong

i have no idea why blackman fans would make it a case that we lost to oakland...cause they will beat yall too, your time just hasnt came yet /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

riverdales talent level has been in question (for what reason i couldnt tell you) and they are anxious to prove doubters wrong

only made it a point because the word dominant was used...that riverdale would dominate blackman...so i simply responded with... it's kind of funny that riverdale fans would say that they will dominate blackman on friday night when riverdale is 1-1 ...got beat by oakland...and played an antioch team with no arms or legs...and everyone knows blackman is NO antioch...

yet...all i've said is that it will be a great game...can't wait,...but you...can't do it because (see below)

we may very well lose to oakland...no doubt...there is no game that will not be tough this year

but as usual...the riverdale fans were talking dominance on here before the oakland game as well...and it did not happen...so if you were discerning...you might want to zip the lip ...wish the teams good luck...and move on...but no...you do what you do best...talk smack then cry foul...whine...and talk more smack...

if a MIRACLE happens and poor ole little blackman beats all powerful/ all knowing (their fans) riverdale...i hope it does not take you 2 years to get on here and say GOOD JOB to the blaze like it did when symrna beat riverdale...all you did was to keep talking smack...and whine, whine, whine...the less you write, the better /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

and i've said and said again...riverdale may win...probably win...however you want to say it

but if you can't understand why riverdale's talent has been in question compared to the past...then you are really a BLIND fan who only needs to go to talk to Coach A to get a dose of reality...because that is exactly what he told me this summer and he has said it publically in the paper as well...LISTEN...the coach of the team knows more than you do...i know that is hard to take and fathom...that the head coach would know more than a teenage fan...but it is true...does that mean they are a bad team...heck NO...they are a good football team...but the talent level is down for sure...

what's amazing is that you are even unwilling or unable to admit that the talent level is down...there is actually nothing wrong with that ...it's okay...does not mean anything bad about your team...just a fact that happens from year to year in high school football...the talent level is either the same, up or down

i hope riverdale is axious to prove their reported demise wrong...they should be...any team would be...poor ole blackman is just curled up in the corner trying to find the courage to walk out on the field... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />