Can blackman make history?

hitstick

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have predicted blackmans rise just like pattonsboydad has predicted riverdales demise the past couple years...but i think its more of the same. Riverdale 33 Blackman 10

And i have also predicted blackman's rise and it looks like i've been right for once about both...riverdale and blackman...that is why i think it will be a barn burner on friday night. Our "D" held you guys to 7 points until late in the game and you had that great line. Our D is much bigger and better this year, and you don't have that great line...that's why i think we'll win the game...if we don't self destruct with turnovers...we'll win

I say all of that with my fingers crossed and alot of respect for Coach A and riverdale...as my past post demonstrate...

Blackman 21 Riverdale 7

Well, well, well its finally here... my last year to see if we can finally beat Riverdale. I know Blackman will be fired up and I think they will hold onto the ball on Friday (I hope to the turnover gods we do). Look for a big game from Bowers and now its our turn...

Blackman 17

Riverdale 10

Go Blaze! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I just hope the 'fumble gods' take a night off for BOTH teams sake!

I am not going to predict this one as it can go either way unless R'dale plays like it did last Friday night. In that case R'dale takes it because of debth alone. While Blackman may have gotten bigger and stronger, that does NOT help them when they have to play both ways all night. If this one runs true to form from the past, R'dale pulls away in the second half. Should be fun to watch though.

I just hope the 'fumble gods' take a night off for BOTH teams sake!

I am not going to predict this one as it can go either way unless R'dale plays like it did last Friday night. In that case R'dale takes it because of debth alone. While Blackman may have gotten bigger and stronger, that does NOT help them when they have to play both ways all night. If this one runs true to form from the past, R'dale pulls away in the second half. Should be fun to watch though.

yes...fumble gods...take a hike /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

seriously, it should be a GREAT game...last year was a good game but riverdale really dominated the line of scrimmage and did not score as much as they should have based on how they moved the ball...

as in all close games...big plays and mistakes will determine the winner

looking forward to having you at our house! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yes...fumble gods...take a hike /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

seriously, it should be a GREAT game...last year was a good game but riverdale really dominated the line of scrimmage and did not score as much as they should have based on how they moved the ball...

as in all close games...big plays and mistakes will determine the winner

looking forward to having you at our house! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Riverdale did what they needed to do against Antioch, but Blackman will be better coached. Antioch had great athletes, but were poorly coached on defense, and not much better on offense. This could be a very close game, with the decision decided by a turnover. With this said, I am picking the Warriors with a 7 point victory.

And i have also predicted blackman's rise and it looks like i've been right for once about both...riverdale and blackman...that is why i think it will be a barn burner on friday night. Our "D" held you guys to 7 points until late in the game and you had that great line. Our D is much bigger and better this year, and you don't have that great line...that's why i think we'll win the game...if we don't self destruct with turnovers...we'll win

I say all of that with my fingers crossed and alot of respect for Coach A and riverdale...as my past post demonstrate...

Blackman 21 Riverdale 7

everything is simple on paper. of course i havent seen blackman play yet, but i feel like our offense will be head and shoulders above blackmans. i dont think blackman could mount a 90 yard drive without a 75 yard play. riverdale has a whole stable of backs thats gonna pound you all night (just gotta hold on to the ball), we'll be rotating fresh backs in and i think blackmans D will tire down.

after blackman graduated their top playmaker in wallace, im anxious to see what collier can do offensively. though i must admitt im not to worried about bowers or smith

Blackman 21 Riverdale 7

You have got to be kiddin me !!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I really don't think Bowers gets enough respect. The man has averaged 6.5 yards per carry throughout high school, while playing on both sides of the ball.

i believed the hype but i have just havent been priveledged to see it yet. just like how i couldnt give bryson of smyrna any credit last year cause the only time i saw him he went for -6 yards against our defense.

and the first time i saw smith on his freshman highlight tape i thought i was staring at a mr. football. amazing tape, but in person i have only seen him run around horizontal and usually stopped in the back field

I really don't think Bowers gets enough respect. The man has averaged 6.5 yards per carry throughout high school, while playing on both sides of the ball.

Bowers definitely does not get enough respect. Look at the last two games, he is Blackman's leading rusher by a wide margin and he gets significantly fewer carries, not to mention he is a solid linebacker. If you aren't worried about him and his 6.5 ypc, then I sure would like to know what it takes to concern you, cause he will run all over people. I think he is Blackman's big play threat more so than Smith and Collier (with all due respect), and let's face it he can flat out PLAY, the only problem is that he tends to see fewer carries since he is often on the field for essentially every defensive down. With Bowers and Patton roaming aroud at L-backer I think R'dale will have a challenge running the ball.

Knowing Bowers since we were 4 I have all the respect in the world for the kid and I know he will get after it every chance he gets on Friday night.