Can blackman make history?

hitstick

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are right...it was 6 times...

personally...i would love to see us air it out 15 times a game...it certainly would help

but if not...it will be two run teams going head to head...and either way...run or pass...blackman may not win but can hold their own...

blackman can win ,,but they are going to have to throw the ball ,riverdale defense has seen a enough running plays in practice this summer to stop it ,,if wells and company are going to run this spread offense they are going to need to throw the ball!!!! the problem is they are leaving the experienced arm senior on the sideline to play a junior who cannot throw the ball ,dont get me wrong collier can play ,,,,defense ,,,and would make a great receiver ,,,,but a QB he is not ,,,but if they go into this game with the same philosophy that skated them pass the first two games ,,riverdale is going to hand them a demoralizing loss

Dad, you are unbelievable..................give it a rest! Leave the Blaze and your son alone. You have no elgibility left; lets the players play.

*note...........also; he is a Senior, he has no more moves left, he either figures out a way to compete for the position or goes home FOR GOOD!! You cannot win a game or a position on coacht.

No....sorry....dad is right here reading....How bout we meet in person Otter? Id like to tell you privatly how appreciative I am of your comments!

THEY MIGHT NOW!!................................. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

well if they are basing their game plan off of what i say on coacht then coach A should be fired seeing as though I dont coach at blackman

THEY MIGHT NOW!!................................. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

well if they are basing their game plan off of what i say on coacht then coach A should be fired seeing as though I dont coach at blackman

Has Riverdale fallen so far that because they lost a game Blackman is being predicted to beat them.Is this not the same Blackman team with the same Blackman coachs from last year that has crazy, what are they doing ,play calling? Did Blackman secretly find a quarterback that can pass?Blackman could be alot better if they would just admit they are a power team run a double tightend offense and get rid of the spread.Blackmans D gives them a chance but history and coaching are on Riverdales side. Beating Lavergne and Lincoln Co.was no big deal, beat Riverdale and it will be.This may not be such a big district game considering Siegal and Oakland will both put away Riverdale and Blackman.

Dad, you are unbelievable..................give it a rest! Leave the Blaze and your son alone. You have no elgibility left; lets the players play.

*note...........also; he is a Senior, he has no more moves left, he either figures out a way to compete for the position or goes home FOR GOOD!! You cannot win a game or a position on coacht.

I'm not a dad of anyone on this team before you start running your mouth get the facts straight,,, i am a fan of this team its sad you get on here to talk to me about someone else's son ,,,,sad i see things the way they are i do have a family member on this team ,,,i believe that i have the right to post things the way i see it if you have a problem with what i write or anybody else does i suggest that you go read something else !! i go by what i have read in the paper about this kid and the stats he put up last year

Has Riverdale fallen so far that because they lost a game Blackman is being predicted to beat them.Is this not the same Blackman team with the same Blackman coachs from last year that has crazy, what are they doing ,play calling? Did Blackman secretly find a quarterback that can pass?Blackman could be alot better if they would just admit they are a power team run a double tightend offense and get rid of the spread.Blackmans D gives them a chance but history and coaching are on Riverdales side. Beating Lavergne and Lincoln Co.was no big deal, beat Riverdale and it will be.This may not be such a big district game considering Siegal and Oakland will both put away Riverdale and Blackman.

It is no secret how you beat Riverdale. You load up the line of scrimmage and make them pass. On offense you attack their corners on sweeps, and by passing. Now with this all said, I am taking Riverdale in a double digit win.

It can be done with a balanced attack. Blackman must be able to sustain some form of a passing game. It doesn't have to be much, just enough to keep R'dale from loading the box with 8 men. If BHS forces R'dale to respect a pass threat then it will open up the run game....

Now I am of course going to be biased and pick Blackman, however either way this game goes I don't see a blowout. Single digit victory or 10 point win at the most, the defenses are just to good on both sides for me to believe that someone will run away with this game.

Can we also stop the bickering... it makes us at Blackman look a little shady...whatever happened to Blackman Pride??? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="