Can blackman make history?

hitstick

Blackman has the talent to win the game but they dont have the coaching to win.......they will have to pass the ball more that 2 times if they hope to have a chance this week........but i just dont see riverdale losing to blackman yet.....just not yet...but soon i think........riverdale 27 blackman 10

You can forget about passing. Blackman has a quarterback who can pass but they want to run the ball and are afraid to stretch the field so he sits on the bench. The Bowers kid is the best ball carrier but he does not get enough touches. We will see a lot of second and third and long and very few passes. I think the talent is equal but based on the past two games Riverdale has the advantage in coaching. That will be the difference in the game.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PBD You are right the BLAZE come out on top with that STOUT-D

How about holding R-DALE to only 3 points

Blackman 17 Riverdale3

i meant to say what i did to "shootfirst" because he had predicted a riverdale win...

but my old and used to be powerful brain left me temporarily and i instead said "NSBS"...

your prediction was fine bro...i was just poking "shootfirst" a little /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

you may be right...and if you are i will be the first to bow down to prophet riverdaleman...LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

but it you are wrong...good gracious...you and tdntn will win the world championship in CROW EATING /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ...cause you'll have alot of it to eat with all of the DEFINITIVE...statements about how the dale is going to put an antioch type whoopin on the blaze...i'll bring the water to help wash it down...and the rolaids and zantac to help the stomach ...CROW ain't too good /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ...i should know...i've eaten my share /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

concerning the talent level...see my earlier post yesterday...i TRIED FOR THE 90TH time to explain what i meant...i feel like a politician...every time i try harder it gets twisted more /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

now i dont think for a minute that we are gonna beat you like we did antioch i know better than that i was actually very disappointed with antioch i thought they would be better than what they were and i know you guys will be better than antioch wins but 42 points is a lot of points with this offense in fact there has only been one other time we have scored more than that under coach A and his wing T and that was against warren county...

I see us winning 21-7 or 28-7 something like that and that is a big win in our setting now

GO WARRIORS

now i dont think for a minute that we are gonna beat you like we did antioch i know better than that i was actually very disappointed with antioch i thought they would be better than what they were and i know you guys will be better than antioch wins but 42 points is a lot of points with this offense in fact there has only been one other time we have scored more than that under coach A and his wing T and that was against warren county...

I see us winning 21-7 or 28-7 something like that and that is a big win in our setting now

GO WARRIORS

you may be right on the money...seriously

but...last year you beat us 13-0...it was 7-0 going into the 4th quarter

you were a better team last year than you are this year...we were a worse team last year than we are this year

so that is why i see it as a close game...either way...

Riverdale leads 21-7 in the 2nd quarter

Yes and R'dale scored all 4 TD's! Unfortunately one was for Blackman by fumbling the ball in our own end zone!

Between the holding penalties and the fumbles tonight it was NOT pretty but it IS yet another R'dale WIN!

We MUST stop getting stupid penalties! Especially on breakaway runs for TD's.

Yes and R'dale scored all 4 TD's! Unfortunately one was for Blackman by fumbling the ball in our own end zone!

Between the holding penalties and the fumbles tonight it was NOT pretty but it IS yet another R'dale WIN!

We MUST stop getting stupid penalties! Especially on breakaway runs for TD's.

Congrats to the Warriors! Great coach,young players who are all trying their best to do their best. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Keep working hard and get better every week. GO WARRIORS!

you may be right on the money...seriously

but...last year you beat us 13-0...it was 7-0 going into the 4th quarter

you were a better team last year than you are this year...we were a worse team last year than we are this year

so that is why i see it as a close game...either way...

even though i acknowledge you have the right, i totally disagree with your opinion that last years team was worse. i just don't see it. unfortunately i just see the same and its just a slap in the face to the past players to come on here and say they were worse. if you want to brag on your kid i totally understand, just leave mine out of it please, he reads these post also.

well although the scoreboard doesnt show it this was a DOMINTATIN performance...blackman offense scored their first touch down with 1 min to go in the game we fumbled in the first half and they recovered it for a TD...we had 2 TD called back and another LONG run called back and had about 4 or 5 fumbles...each player needs to find it within himself to hang on to the ball this is an attitude type thing THAT THEY HAVE TO WANT TO CLEAN UP AND FIX

Big PROPS TOU OUR DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am very proud of you guys you played lights out tonight the offense kept turning it over and yall picked them up and shut down their offense other than that last drive very few missed tackles and a lot of hustle to the ball guys were swarming EVERYWHERE i love seeing that

i also want to give a big kudos to our punter i am not sure who the punter is if someone would let me know i would appreciate it...this is the best punter we have had in YEARS he does a great job of getting the ball out of there with great height and distance

GO WARRIORS

even though i acknowledge you have the right, i totally disagree with your opinion that last years team was worse. i just don't see it. unfortunately i just see the same and its just a slap in the face to the past players to come on here and say they were worse. if you want to brag on your kid i totally understand, just leave mine out of it please, he reads these post also.

I do not think he meant it the way you took it i think he meant that a lot of last years starters are now a year older and they have improved over the year