VOLUNTEER FALCONS vs. COCKE COUNTY

VHSFALCONS

What is everyones opinion on this game? Can Cocke County pull another upset over the FALCONS? Can the FALCONS get over last weeks slow start and get the ship righted? Will Cocke County blitz all nite long after seeing last weeks tape? Lets hear it......

I'll take Volunteer...CCHS defense isn't bad looked pretty good against Seymour, but the offense is terrible and so is the punting... so Volunteer will have favorable field position all night and will score enough points to win

I for one hope that Volunteer has improved on the offensive line this week. This will be my first Falcons game in a few years, therefore hoping it is a good one. I'm partially attending to see what Cocke Co. has in the way of talent and coaching. The program in Newport is a mystery to me. I have a growing affinity for Volunteer and hope to see their hard work pay off this week with a victory.

Volunteer 21

Cocke Co. 7

What is everyones opinion on this game? Can Cocke County pull another upset over the FALCONS? Can the FALCONS get over last weeks slow start and get the ship righted? Will Cocke County blitz all nite long after seeing last weeks tape? Lets hear it......

I think there is no question that Volunteers offensive line is going to be tested not only in this game , but the rest of the year . They are a hard working bunch of kids that I believe will be up to the challenge and continue to improve on a weekly basis . The defense showed alot of potential last week against East . Bottom line / Volunteer will surprise some teams this year if they take care of business and play to their potential . Ill take Volunteer 28- 14 against the fighting Cockes

though the falcons have a chance to upset cocke county

it's too close to call.

cocke co. 15

volunteer 13

bahahahaha did you graduate through the special education program?

I'm almost positive that if a little league flag team beat Cocke Co. that wouldn't even be considered an upset.

Granted we came in last year 100% overconfident and could've beaten them about 56-0, they ended up getting upset in the 2nd overtime. At no one point in my career have i ever been that ashamed, or even near to it. Cocke Co. is a terrible excuse for a football program, and Rider will definitely have the Falcons ready to roll this time around.

VHS-28

the cocks-whatever they can score against the second team D.

First I would like to congratulate Cocke County on another hard fought game, this team has always had my respect for the times they are going through down there but continue to show up and fight you for four quarters every single week! They don't get the respect they deserve and that reminds me alot of another team who is turning that around now (VHS), and with that being said........ Way to go FALCONS!!!!!!!! It looks as if you guys paid some attention to Rider & Porter this week in practice! As if you had any choice but too. O-Line, what a difference a good week of practice can do and congrats for going out there and executing like we all knew you could. Defense, another stellar performance so just keep working hard and getting better every week. Keep your eyes on the prize and continue to work hard and gel as a team and all things are possible before you!

Great job Falcons! Should've been a shutout.. that was a terrible no-call on that pass, but nevertheless that was good W. Luke did an awesome job last night of stepping up in the pocket and not getting rattled. The receivers also did much better. Defense had a nice game and i was loving some of those hits in the backfield. The main thing is, although you guys are 1-1.. You're 1-0 where it really counts and thats in the region play! Fight hard next week in Clintwood, and show them like we did last year what tennessee football is all about it.!!

Go Falcons!