Dobyns Bennett @ Oak Ridge

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As in if you want a table for supper, you better get there and hold your seat at LUNCH! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ole Dad u got me fired up,I might leave tonight. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Good luck to Riverdale too! Hope to see u at the boro.

If you people are looking for a good time before the game check this out. I will be about 1/2 block from the stadum, red pickup truck, ultimate tailgate party. Serving "All You Can Eat Sardeans" and Buttermilk on Tap. This is the first time I've done this and I think its going to ba a big hit. Hope to see you'all there!

FREE..............NO CHARGE !

If you people are looking for a good time before the game check this out. I will be about 1/2 block from the stadum, red pickup truck, ultimate tailgate party. Serving "All You Can Eat Sardeans" and Buttermilk on Tap. This is the first time I've done this and I think its going to ba a big hit. Hope to see you'all there!

I'll drive my red pickup to the party as well. I'll even help serve all the wildcat fans,but I'd soon the DB fans eat somewhere down the road.

Corey Booker held the al time leading rusher record for 2 years and Spencer Gulmire broke Corey's record his senior season. As for what the players see and read on here, if they don't like what is said on here then go out and prove me and the rest of the people wrong. Go out and give DB everything you got and make this game one of the classic games in this rivalry. I hope they take what they read on here and use it as motivation. As for Xs and Os DB looks to have the edge on defense against a weaker offensive Oak Ridge line; Oak Ridge is at a disadvantage with an offensive coordinater who struggles to call plays to sustain a drive let only put points up on the board. DB also looks to have an edge on offense against a weaker defensive line and linebacking core. Don't let Oak Ridge's 2-0 record fool you. Their first game was against a young and struggling 3A team and a weak Bradley Co. team. If DB can control the ball on offense and smash oak ridge in the mouth on defense the Wildcats will be in for a very long night.

DB-35

OR-7

And, you are a Coach? A player? Or what? You have so much knowledge!

SARDEANS??? You continue to be the MORON OF THE WEEK everytime you post, even when you dont even try! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

SARDEANS??? You continue to be the MORON OF THE WEEK everytime you post, even when you dont even try! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well what do you know, I miss spelled a word. The really bad thing about it is a Volunteer fan picked up on it. Now that is bad because everybody knows that the land of mullets is not blessed with good spellers. Good to here you have read all my post but as far as that Mo-Ron award goes, Im the only one that can hand those out. Can't wait until next year when I get to rub it in your face. Get ready /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This should really be a shoot out friday.For the people that have not seen the starting line up for Oak Ridge,man!!! I've seen college teams that wish they had that kind of size.I've not done the math,but I bet the offensive line will average close to 290.Our defensive front six or seven will have their hands full.This will be a great game to get prepared for Jeff CO,who has a big running game. Oak Ridge allao has an Adams size reciever and other great skill people to boot.Their defensive front will be a test for our offensive line,they are very big and strong.This is big time high school football and I look forward to the matchup.

I just done the math.261-286-264-270-347 by 5= 285.6

And, you are a Coach? A player? Or what? You have so much knowledge!

I am a former player that that stays updated on the situation in Oak Ridge. You don't have to be a great analitical person in Oak Ridge anymore to understand the offense and defense. Heres a little hint for all the DB fans and players when you stop Oak Ridge's running game watch for the offensive coordinater to through the fade route a few times in a row. Oak Ridge isn't hard to scout at all.

I am a former player that that stays updated on the situation in Oak Ridge. You don't have to be a great analitical person in Oak Ridge anymore to understand the offense and defense. Heres a little hint for all the DB fans and players when you stop Oak Ridge's running game watch for the offensive coordinater to through the fade route a few times in a row. Oak Ridge isn't hard to scout at all.

With the size Oak Ridge has,that will not be a given on shutting down their run.You never know how two teams will match up.Unless it's a game like I saw last thursday night .When Rye Cove ran onto the field at Sullivan North,the disparity was so great that I thought about not staying at all.Half time was all I could handle, the North coaches played most everyone in the first half to keep it down.

A game like this one will help both our schools get prepared.The TSSAA done us no favors in how we must play more small schools next year.Roll Tribe