Dobyns Bennett @ Oak Ridge

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out last night that Coach Clark has never had a slice of Big Ed's Pizza...he said he has even had a t-shirt from there, but none of the pizza...maybe someone could help us out with that...let's make sure he gets one tonight...but as he said - after the game...

DCCATVOICE, there will be some Big Ed's in the pressbox, won't there?...

Roll Tribe Roll

I found out last night that Coach Clark has never had a slice of Big Ed's Pizza...he said he has even had a t-shirt from there, but none of the pizza...maybe someone could help us out with that...let's make sure he gets one tonight...but as he said - after the game...

DCCATVOICE, there will be some Big Ed's in the pressbox, won't there?...

Roll Tribe Roll

As good as Big Ed's is, I'd still take our IV any day! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Apparently there is no longer a bus going from DB to OR for the game. Or at least that is what the activities office at DB thinks. Does anyone know anything contrary to that? We were thinking of taking it this time. Maybe not.

They said they thought the fuel prices made it prohibitave. Isn't that a laugh!? What about the cost of running all these cars to Oak Ridge?

Triple A and Pilot Oil says there is no problem if people would just quit panicking. Because of the media driven frenzy there has been a huge run of gas, which is in supply, however it will take them a while to get it back to the stations that had a low inventory and have now run out. Oak Ridge currently has a supply of gas and if the panic will subside there will be enough for all needs. Gas is raninging from $3.69 up for regular./blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Triple A and Pilot Oil says there is no problem if people would just quit panicking. Because of the media driven frenzy there has been a huge run of gas, which is in supply, however it will take them a while to get it back to the stations that had a low inventory and have now run out. Oak Ridge currently has a supply of gas and if the panic will subside there will be enough for all needs. Gas is raninging from $3.69 up for regular./blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Gas was $3.65 here last night when I filled up. Now at the same station it is $3.99 and the lines are down the street. Obviously the price will go higher. The media is comprised of idiots, instigators, and liars. If I use my full tank of gas to drive to OR tonight, I probably won't get any tomorrow or at least will have to pay over $4 to refuel so I'll probably just cancel going to the game.

Of course, if the DB Athletics department was still in the bus business, that might have been an option. I'm not even going there.

Is this game being broadcast on any TV or internet streaming setup? I hate to just listen on the radio to my favorite game of the year. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Good luck to the Indians. DB 35, OR 10

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Gas was $3.65 here last night when I filled up. Now at the same station it is $3.99 and the lines are down the street. Obviously the price will go higher. The media is comprised of idiots, instigators, and liars. If I use my full tank of gas to drive to OR tonight, I probably won't get any tomorrow or at least will have to pay over $4 to refuel so I'll probably just cancel going to the game.

Of course, if the DB Athletics department was still in the bus business, that might have been an option. I'm not even going there.

Is this game being broadcast on any TV or internet streaming setup? I hate to just listen on the radio to my favorite game of the year. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Good luck to the Indians. DB 35, OR 10

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" The highest prices in the area as of 1pm. today has been $6.25 (Duffield Va.) $5.50 (Johnson City) and $4.25 (Kingsport) The Liberals of cource are blaiming it all on Bush & Chaney. I guess they were up late last night calling all these station owners telling them how much to raise their prices.