how good is grace christian

uconnman

I can tell you I have had most of them over to the house They read it!!! Makes them want to play harder. Every kid on this team has a story and most of them are not real good. They are KIDS!!!! TSSAA is very tuff on thease boys they sit out a year just to be able to play most of the boys who came over did not even play for the teams they came from.

Every kid has a story and most of them are not real good? What does that mean? How can so many poor kids afford private schools? Why dont you start going to private school in middle school?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every kid has a story and most of them are not real good? What does that mean? How can so many poor kids afford private schools? Why dont you start going to private school in middle school?

I was thinking the same exact thing. Kids with bad stories usually end up in the school of hard knocks. Been there,done that.

I can tell you I have had most of them over to the house They read it!!! Makes them want to play harder. Every kid on this team has a story and most of them are not real good. They are KIDS!!!! TSSAA is very tuff on thease boys they sit out a year just to be able to play most of the boys who came over did not even play for the teams they came from.

How do you think a team like Cosby feels. They are having a good season. These boys have played for Cosby since 6th grade. Staying focused, getting better. Looking to make some noise in the region!

Gonna tear it up........only to find out 9 really good football players transfered to Grace! Jeeez man, I know life is not fair but thats a pretty sad story too.

You know, I got on Coacht to support my team in a positive way and talk football with folks. I am doing neither on this topic. I dont think Grace cheated. I think private schools have a definate advantage over the public schools. Take that and 5 dollars to Save-A-Lot and you can get a gallon of milk and a loaf of bread.

I hope my team gets to play Grace. It will mean we made it to the playoffs! We can talk X's and O's.

I do know for a fact that our team has a very good football coach who is a very good Christen that teaches Pride, Class and Character, first and foremost! That's all that really concerns me.

Well if Grace is doing anything wrong (and they are not) turn them in. Its a simple thing to do if you have proof that they are cheating then show it or state it instead of just making statements you cant back up. I think your complaint should be with TSSAA not Grace. No one makes any one go to Grace or any other private school, its the parents/ kids choice and I think that is the way the country works.

Knowing something and proving something are two different animals. Last time I asked a parent of a private school for copies of their bank accounts, they commenced to saying and doing some very unChristian like things. Just kidding but you get the jist.

Knowing something and proving something are two different animals. Last time I asked a parent of a private school for copies of their bank accounts, they commenced to saying and doing some very unChristian like things. Just kidding but you get the jist.

and you expected....................what?

Not sure where you were headed with this one?

Hate to tell you, but many people don't get the jist. I do know that you are stupid if you asked anyone for a copy of their bank account. As a parent of a private school student my bank account is about the most pitiful thing you could look at. You still don't get that jist do you. Keep whining, its funny. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Dont tell me money cant buy allmost anything. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I just wish thay wouldn't use religon in it /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

It is money that is worked hard for and well spent. And we can use religion, because that is the most important part of going to Grace.

Do you REALLY think God wants you spending all this money on atheletics. I'd say it could be used more wisely.

Grace is just like almost every private school. Athletics is only a part of the total package. The package would include a first-rate education, and spiritiual growth in a safe and happy enviroment. Yes many, many people believe that God would approve. You cannot narrow it down to just sports, it is always much more than that. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Grace is just like almost every private school. Athletics is only a part of the total package. The package would include a first-rate education, and spiritiual growth in a safe and happy enviroment. Yes many, many people believe that God would approve. You cannot narrow it down to just sports, it is always much more than that. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Gods word is a free gift,although many have got wealthy using it. I doubt they will see the pearly gates, Recruit these kids to attend Church ,its free, I suppose, and they could bring their family and friends. If you can grow in enrollment like you say you can ,imagine what you could do if you're message was free. You might even attract some people who can't arrord the tuition as your school. Wouldn't that be a hoot.