Westmoreland @ Gordonsville

croz6110

You won't hear any excuses from me. Gville is down this year and everyone knows it.

Most people expect this game to be a blowout. I don't think it will happen.

BTW, where were you the last couple of years when TC was down frm what they've been in the past?

TC is talked about winning state, and dimwitted fans come out of the woodwork or tobacco fields, or whatever ya'll have in Hartsville.

Just makes me wonder what kind of excuses you'll have if SC beats TC this week.

Maybe you and Postman can start a support group. COF's Anonymous. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I've been on the T supporting my YellerJackets for about 4 yrs now. Although I have got booted a couple times and had to come back with a different alias(SHHHHHH). I've seen you throw excuses before thats why i said it. The truth hurts us all sometimes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been on the T supporting my YellerJackets for about 4 yrs now. Although I have got booted a couple times and had to come back with a different alias(SHHHHHH). I've seen you throw excuses before thats why i said it. The truth hurts us all sometimes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Excuses for what? You must have me confused with Postman.

With some of your posts I've read, I can see why!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Make sure you have enough books stacked next to the fence for our special friend!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

This must be a GV hate year. Whys everyone hammering GV? Cant they have a down year? Sheese /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hey MO$$$$ its just you guys won the district last year and they all hate you for winning . You are seeing what it feels like . FCS gets the same treatment just smile and think they better enjoy it now because you guys will be back I am sure to good of a program to be down for long. The losers always hate the winners so when your down they will jump on you. Good luck the rest of the season. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />