Lincoln Co

bulldog85

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only people who have a problem is you and Flying Mom. And please don't talk about our tradition. You two are not from here you really don't know anything about it other than want you have heard. I have been a Falcon Fan since 1979!

So what about the game? Do I smell an upset, or is it something else?

The tradition is over LCFalconMama just look in the stands at the pitt on game night. Enough Said!!!!!!

The only people who have a problem is you and Flying Mom. And please don't talk about our tradition. You two are not from here you really don't know anything about it other than want you have heard. I have been a Falcon Fan since 1979!

There are LOTS of LC fans at the Pit, unfortunately most of them are behind the vistors side talking and heing and sheing. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

There is more action here and more fire being displayed than I have seen in a long time. Unfortunately it is not against R'dale but Falcon fans fighting each other.

I just hope y'all were properly checked in first and someone is not fighting outside their respective weight class. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Now where is MY popcorn? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I wish you knew what you were talking about but aparently you don't have a clue. I was born and raised here and followed Lincoln County when it was Central and Billy Joe Evans was a coach. Followed it when John Medows was the coach, now there is a great coach. I was in the stands when Tim Johnson scored in overtime to win LC's first State Champioship. You want to open your mouth and talk about something you know little about so lets hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look... there are a couple things I know for a fact... Louis Thompson has coached players that turned out to be some of the best coaches in the state of Tennessee... LT has turned some average LC teams into darn good ones.... LT is still a good coach, kids are different now, but he is still a good coach, and with everything he has done for that school, community and those kids he shouldn't have to have his name dragged through the mud on some website, I can't believe this hasn't gotten shut down yet.

Actually the post was started by someone else entirely. Several other people have voiced their opinion based along the same lines as myself.

No, I am not from here. I am from an area where things are MUCH different. It is time for a change. Too much politics. I have been asked by many to run for school board to start the movement for change, yet I hesitate because of people like you; entrenched in the old with blinders and a refusal to change. No wonder why the South lost the war. The refusal to change has been historically famous in the South for generations and centuries. What angers me is, I am sure the same people on here touting not to speak in public against our kids and school ball team, are probably the same people that do not hesitate to degrade and down our government and political system without doing anything about it either.

Okay now this is just stupid, Flying Falcon Mom, they aren't saying you can't have an opinion about it but it does no good for you to be on here bashing one of the best coaches in the state, it doesn't do anything positive for the school, the kids or the community. If you have a problem with coach T take it through the proper chain of command not here.

Explain to me why other coaches don't have this problem with kids that you are talking about.

Look... there are a couple things I know for a fact... Louis Thompson has coached players that turned out to be some of the best coaches in the state of Tennessee... LT has turned some average LC teams into darn good ones.... LT is still a good coach, kids are different now, but he is still a good coach, and with everything he has done for that school, community and those kids he shouldn't have to have his name dragged through the mud on some website, I can't believe this hasn't gotten shut down yet.

There is no proper chain of command in LC, I know this for a fact because I was once a part of the system.

Okay now this is just stupid, Flying Falcon Mom, they aren't saying you can't have an opinion about it but it does no good for you to be on here bashing one of the best coaches in the state, it doesn't do anything positive for the school, the kids or the community. If you have a problem with coach T take it through the proper chain of command not here.

Actually the post was started by someone else entirely. Several other people have voiced their opinion based along the same lines as myself.

No, I am not from here. I am from an area where things are MUCH different. It is time for a change. Too much politics. I have been asked by many to run for school board to start the movement for change, yet I hesitate because of people like you; entrenched in the old with blinders and a refusal to change. No wonder why the South lost the war. The refusal to change has been historically famous in the South for generations and centuries. What angers me is, I am sure the same people on here touting not to speak in public against our kids and school ball team, are probably the same people that do not hesitate to degrade and down our government and political system without doing anything about it either.

I'm not from here ether so please tell me how the south lost PLEASE and if you cant answer it you don't need to be on the school board you just need to be what you are a mom

Explain to me why other coaches don't have this problem with kids that you are talking about.

they do it is all over the place, look at Franklin Co, shelbyville, most all of the nashville schools, for the most part the kids these days don't care until they are out of high school and then they look back and see what they missed out on. Heck for the last five years franklin county has been the most athletic team in the region, the kids just can't stay out of trouble

I don't remember anyone dragging his name through the mud. No one has comitted libel or slander or done any mudslinging whatsoever. Coach T has done great things, that has been said. It is also being said that it is time for a change. The Braves coach needs to go as well, he has stalemated there too, they aren't doing near as well as they could. It happens. That's life. Again, Coach T WAS a great coach and he IS great with the kids and IS a great role model for he is the only coach that I haven't heard about walking around drinking whether he is with the kids or not. Most anyone that has been with the system knows about some of the coaches drinking with players (not necessarily speaking of football either). The sad thing is - administration and parents know. The ONE parent that pitched a big enough fit about it, had to move, because of the harrassment he received for reporting the drinking party with the coach. That there says it all.