Alcouh vs. Countee Teems Part II

STARSNBARS

If wins effect the wildcard then I know a lot of schools that will be begged to come play games. I don't know why non-district, non-region games would effect the playoffs.

Coach Wilhite from WBHS was quoted in the paper that these games would count...for the wild card spots. If true, I already hate the new playoff system!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eye dont no if'un that wood bee tha case or not APB......Tha 'Keys looked purty good in tha jamboree agin a 5A teem...... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I remember Saterfield doing a radio interview once the week the Kees were playing Catholic, then a district game. He was asked about the large crowds that go to see Catholic over at the old Evans-Collins field and he said "They can bring The Pope himself, but we are coming out of there with a win."

Priceless.

APB as smart as ole Bill iz....Eye steal bet he fed tha Greenbak playurs a mess of fried Tellyco Laik crappie and hushpuppies befour headed two Knotsvul...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now we have the first in what could be many injustices due to the 'NEW' TSSAA playoff system that is being forced on ALL the schools in Tn.

On the bright side I wonder how the TSSAA will view Alcoa's game in Orlando next year? It should only cost Alcoa about $1,000 per player to make that trip. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Now we have the first in what could be many injustices due to the 'NEW' TSSAA playoff system that is being forced on ALL the schools in Tn.

On the bright side I wonder how the TSSAA will view Alcoa's game in Orlando next year? It should only cost Alcoa about $1,000 per player to make that trip. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Where did you find out Alcoa was playing in Orlando in '09?

yeah, thats not right....................the only place were goin in orlando is disney world :] and thats after state :]]]]]