best high school qb in tn

yankee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if those that discount Gilchrist have ever seen him or do they just pick the other guy becuase he playes for the team they root for. Everybody on here can agree or disagree wiht Rivals...but, one thing is a FACT. Rivals has Will Gilchrist rated as a 3 star prospect and the number 22 ranked dual threat QB in the country...I bet the same people that disagree with Rivals about Gilchrist agree with them when it comes to the other two players.....GET MY POINT......It's a HOMERS way of thinking is all i'm saying......I happen to be one that agrees with Rivals on Allen, Teague, and Gilchrist.....Would be curious if people think Rivals is right on Allen and Teague and wrong on Gilchrist.

I would be willing to bet the farm they know more than we do when it comes to evaluating talent and potential. Maybe I made the mistake of thinking the question was who is the best QB as far as college goes...If that is the question Gilchrist comes out ahead!!!!!! Like I said Gilchrist is being recruited as a QB and Teague as a WR/DB....must be a reason for that.... And yes I know who has offerd all these kids and where they all rank to. I suspect alot of people havn't even seen Gillchrist and are just making an assesment on blind loyalty...wouldn't be uncommon..90% of the posters on here show bias and do that....THAT IS ALSO A FACT!!!!!!!!!

i'm not discounting gilchrist at all. he's very good.

but the thread asks for MY opinion on best qb in tn and yes, as a homer, i'm going for Teague b/c i like what he's done (alot!) and what he's capable of (much more).

and the whole "he's not being recruited as a qb" doesn't hold water towards the logic of this thread... Teague plays QB in high school (and this thread, again, is about best QB in High School), not "he may do whatever/whenever in college."

Teague is also listed as a 3 star recruit looking at college choices such as: Clemson, Florida, Georgia, Miami, Michigan and Tennessee

He's listed as the #49 Athlete in the country.

http://footballrecruiting.Unapproved Website/viewp...port=1#colleges

would love to see him end up at Michigan!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I am a Michigan fan and never seen the kid play just read about him, we need an athlete at QB!!!

I've heard that he is already better than Hardegree whom was the QB last year at USJ.

Justin Coleman from Milan isn't bad either. He's quick, can pass, and isn't afraid to take a hit.

I think this topic should be the top QB's in West TN. There's some mighty fine QB's at schools like Maryville, Alcoa, David Lipscomb, and South Pittsburgh.

Graham Nichols from Franklin hands down

I'm sure Gilchrist is a very smart QB and probably throws the ball very well. However, I have only seen him play one time and it was against Henry Co. last year. It was a home game for him but I'm sure it is one he wants to forget. He also had that good wideout to throw to last year. Bottom line is that if any D-1 school is looking at giving a kid a free education for his ability, then the kid must have great talent. I would take Marsalis also because he is a good passer and the things he does with his feet and slight of hand is amazing. Sometimes the refs and the cameras lose track of who has the ball. And the question was about high school QB's.