Collinwood @ Huntland

TrojanSportsFan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now back to the discussion at hand, now reality sets in that its Thursday and the game is tomorrow night,...Trojans BIG in this one. Toooo much speed and athleticism for Huntland.

i dont care if huntland wins another game all season as long as they beat the dog crap out of ya'll..ya'll got ya'lls head stck so far up in the air,thats why you cant stand gettin beat and not being able to blame the refs..see ya'll the last week of the season,,and when baseball rolls around..

i dont care if huntland wins another game all season as long as they beat the dog crap out of ya'll..ya'll got ya'lls head stck so far up in the air,thats why you cant stand gettin beat and not being able to blame the refs..see ya'll the last week of the season,,and when baseball rolls around..

See ya then pal /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To set the record straight huntlands football field is in the top two in the region. Total athletic facilities are second to none. The only thing cornersville has on us a gym that you cant hear in. Oh yea a title 9 softball facility.

To Cascade 11 i am tired of hearing from you. You need to talk about cascade and your film crew. Hows cascades kicking game this year, I hear its down from the past. If their kicker could kick there is also fences to cross at cascade. Huntland plays collinwood this week and that is all we are interested in. The collinwood people are good people, we hope all of you have a safe trip.

To the people at cornersville that were concerned with penalties at huntland last year, quit commiting penalties and you will not see the flags.

Dont forget basketball... But then again, you might want to.

I came thru Huntland today. I'm in Chattanoga. Probably won't make it to the ganme as I'm here until Sat. Might can check out a Boyd Buchannan game.

Ill be hollering for you then , Should be a good game , If the Trojans get going early we will have a good ride back to Collinwood with a win. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Go TROJANS !

HHHMMMMMMM I wonder where they get the local talent for the gentleman's club there in Corndogland?

I heard that one night is "show a tooth in your head" night and get in free, but they dont get many Corndogggers that can take them up on that offer.

I didnt know it was so easy to rattle yalls cage haha /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Dont forget basketball... But then again, you might want to.

I will have to agree yall are a powerhouse in basketball. Two or three winning seasons in the last fifty years. Just remember history will never die. Do your homework before you get to nasty. Good luck to Cornersville tonight hope you guys play well and get a victory