Riverdale vs Siegel

BlueRaiderfan

Well Mr. See-Gull Grad, I seem to remember that you guys haven't beat the wing-t since Coach A has been there.I am sure glad you seem it is getting easier to stop. I know you are pushing for Coach A to go, and I think I know why(lost to him two years in a row), but he isn't going anywhere dude.

No siegel hasnt beaten us yet but the game and score have been closer than what they should have been... I spoke with Nolan last spring at a baseball game and coach A isnt going anywhere...the man has only lost 3 games coming into this season so everyone mine as well stop the coach A leaving stuff

I agree, Coach A isnt going anyhwere but he better get a hold of his program. If you truly look at the over all program, you will see a falling off but it's whats falling off thats causing the current results we are seeing. Its the lack of developement. You can't tell me that only 2 JV games last year doesnt have an impact on what we currently are seeing on the field. Since Coach A has been here we have seen a consitant decline in the underclassmen programs and game time playing on the JV level. You cant play the freshmen team and then offer them nothing until they get there chance as a senior. Yes, he's not going anywhere , but he better wake up before his total program gets passed by. Riverdale has a legacy of building programs that are sucessful. Where has the building gone?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, Coach A isnt going anyhwere but he better get a hold of his program. If you truly look at the over all program, you will see a falling off but it's whats falling off thats causing the current results we are seeing. Its the lack of developement. You can't tell me that only 2 JV games last year doesnt have an impact on what we currently are seeing on the field. Since Coach A has been here we have seen a consitant decline in the underclassmen programs and game time playing on the JV level. You cant play the freshmen team and then offer them nothing until they get there chance as a senior. Yes, he's not going anywhere , but he better wake up before his total program gets passed by. Riverdale has a legacy of building programs that are sucessful. Where has the building gone?

That was one of coach Rankins strengths there was NO standing around in practice a 4th string player got as many reps as the starters did he had great pracitces developing players and him and his staff never got enough credit for that...when we got up big on someone he would sprinkle in players he may not do and entire second team but he would put in 3 or 4 and he would mix it up and as the lead got bigger he would have more players in there. That type of development is where we was really spoiled...we new next years starters and wasnt having to learn them because they had played so much the previous years...

The building of this program is finally being affected by there being 3 other 5A high schools in the same city. When people use to move to Murfreesboro and their children played football, they would move to Riverdale zone because they wanted their children playing for Rankin who was and probably still is the best coach in Tennessee. Now that he has left, other coaches are getting an edge when it comes to "recruiting". You saw Shadowens have more success when Rankins left, and now other coaches are getting a chance. I am actually still suprised at how well riverdale has held up over the last 3 years, because I thought their time was up. But the way this year is going, I still dont know how to feel about their future with Aydellot

The building of this program is finally being affected by there being 3 other 5A high schools in the same city. When people use to move to Murfreesboro and their children played football, they would move to Riverdale zone because they wanted their children playing for Rankin who was and probably still is the best coach in Tennessee. Now that he has left, other coaches are getting an edge when it comes to "recruiting". You saw Shadowens have more success when Rankins left, and now other coaches are getting a chance. I am actually still suprised at how well riverdale has held up over the last 3 years, because I thought their time was up. But the way this year is going, I still dont know how to feel about their future with Aydellot

No offense to Gary Rankin, who is still one of the best, but the title of best coach in Tennessee goes to George Quarles and his staff at Maryville

LOD and SECMAN start eating all that crow. You talk the talk but your team didnt walk the walk. Hows it feel to lose little old awful Siegel. WE STILL A BAD TEAM NOW? Look whos undefeated in the region and look who as 2 losses now. HOWS IT FEEL HUH. Hope it feels good. As a siegel fan since the opening I can say ive been waiting for a moment like this and it feels soooo much sweeter then i ever could imagine to beat Riverdale. You have talked the talk for too long. ITS OVER RIVERDALE FANS. Welcome to every other fan of a boro teams life. Good and bad years. CONGRATS STARS. BIG WIN. Way to shut up the haters and the doubters, hades hasnt froze over LODUMB, the better team won tonight. WAKE UP AND FACE FACTS. Its time for every single riverdale fan to wake up and face the fact that your a mediocre team with a bad qb. Oh good comparison saying west could be as good as scott or dave is the dumbest think I have ever read on this board and I feel very comfortable saying that. Region 4 is going through memorial this year. Siegel or Oakland. Riverdale may lose to WC Smyrna and Lebanon. HA good game warriors maybe next time your fans wont talk you up preseason to something your not and wont ever be.