South Pitt vs Tyner

OLD PIRATE

Now let's see did tyner have there two starting wr's back and a lineman and a linebacker back tonight? I believe so.. It was a classic battle and will help both teams in the playoff's. I guess this little ole county over here was to much for the Chattanooga boy's.Warriors and Pirates. way to make us proud over here!!!!!!!!!!.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> I DIDNT GET TO GO TO THE GAME!!

INSTEAD MY WIFE DRUG ME TO THE JASPER / WHITWELL GAME /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> WHICH WASNT A GAME AT ALL!

I WAS GETTING UPDATED VIA TEXT MESSAGES FROM A BUDDY AT THE GAME, WHEN I HEARD 21-21 I GOT A LITTLE WORRIED. I LEFT THE JASPER PRACTICE /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> AND CAUGHT THE END OF THE GAME ON WEPG AND IT WAS GREAT!! I LOVED IT!! I HEARD WHEN ROBINSON THREW THE GO AHEAD TD AND WHEN HE ALSO GOT THE INT!! THAT WAS 1000000000 TIMES MORE EXCITING THAN THE GAME I SAW. NOT TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM JASPER AND WHITELL, BUT SP AND TYNER IS GAME OF THE YEAR TYPE OF GAME. I AM GLAD TO HEAR THAT SP PULLED IT OUT! I AM ALSO GLAD TO HEAR THAT NOONE GOT HURT BAD!

I WOULD HATE TO BE NEXT IN LINE STANDING ON THE TRACK WHEN THE RAM TRAIN COMES ROLLING IN CAUSE AFTER LOOSING TO THE " VALLEY " THEY WILL BE READY TO TAKE SOME HEADS OFF!!

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> I DIDNT GET TO GO TO THE GAME!!

INSTEAD MY WIFE DRUG ME TO THE JASPER / WHITWELL GAME /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> WHICH WASNT A GAME AT ALL!

I WAS GETTING UPDATED VIA TEXT MESSAGES FROM A BUDDY AT THE GAME, WHEN I HEARD 21-21 I GOT A LITTLE WORRIED. I LEFT THE JASPER PRACTICE /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> AND CAUGHT THE END OF THE GAME ON WEPG AND IT WAS GREAT!! I LOVED IT!! I HEARD WHEN ROBINSON THREW THE GO AHEAD TD AND WHEN HE ALSO GOT THE INT!! THAT WAS 1000000000 TIMES MORE EXCITING THAN THE GAME I SAW. NOT TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM JASPER AND WHITELL, BUT SP AND TYNER IS GAME OF THE YEAR TYPE OF GAME. I AM GLAD TO HEAR THAT SP PULLED IT OUT! I AM ALSO GLAD TO HEAR THAT NOONE GOT HURT BAD!

I WOULD HATE TO BE NEXT IN LINE STANDING ON THE TRACK WHEN THE RAM TRAIN COMES ROLLING IN CAUSE AFTER LOOSING TO THE " VALLEY " THEY WILL BE READY TO TAKE SOME HEADS OFF!!

I think Whitwell played Marion County.

Old Pirate says congrats to both programs for putting on a Great game.

Old Pirate had to take lay down after witnessing this great game. This game was 2 heavy weights going 15 rounds. SP jumped on top 14-0 in the 1st qtr and became careless and appeared to loose focus. The fumble that led to Tyner's 1st score let the Rams get up off the mat & get momentum. The Rams were a different team this week after the Jasper game with all their players back.

OP says SP has been the George Foreman (young George for all you youngons) knocking opponants out early and winning w/o going the distance. Tyner was the warrior who had been battled tested this year with starters playing complete games. The point OP is attempting to make is the Rams were better prepared to go the 4 full quarters.

This game should open the Pirates eyes and help prepare them for future 15 rounders that are sure to come.

OP says congrats to the Pirates for bringing home the bacon & putting up "W". Good Luck to Tyner you guys were great also. Get them Bucs.

SP got lucky 2night.................

didn't sound like luck to me. sounded like a hard fought game .maybe tyner got a little a lucky to stick around /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Man, I missed this one. I thought it would be my ram train pulling it out in the end. Good game though and Congrats to the Pirates. I hope you continue your win streak and win state again. I hope that whom ever is responsible for scheduling will continue this series. I think it has been good for highschool football here in the city as well as over there in the valley. Now lets get the train back on the tracks and beat the Indians. Nothing but peace and love from JackieMoon.