Jo Byrns vs. Forrest

FridayMainEvent

Winner?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

No we're best friends forever silly guy /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

ahhhhh.......shucks..........Moto...........You know Loggers gonna kill you tomorrow night after a proclamation like that..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've known inglewood for a LONG time, and I promise you he has nothing but respect for Jo Byrns. He is not a basher. Sorry you misunderstood his intentions.

JBS AND FORREST GAMES IN RECENT YEARS HAVE NOT BEEN CLOSE, BUT FORREST ALWAYS BRINGS A FIGHT AN A GAME. FORREST HAS BATTLED IN SOME CLOSE GAMES THIS YEAR AND SEEM TO BE PLAYING VERY GOOD DEFENSE. JBS STRENGTH THIS YEAR MAY BE ON DEFENSE. PERSONALLY I DO NOT EXPECT A BLOWOUT. INFACT I SEE A RATHER LOW SCORING GAME ULIKE PAST YEARS. GO RED DEVILS, BUT I HOPE FORREST IS IN THE PLAYOFFS AFTER GOING 7-3 AND NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR THEY DESERVED TO BE PLAYING WEEK ELEVEN, IT SURE HAS BEEN A SHAME WHEN 5 TEAM REGIONS HAVE GOTTEN 4 TEAMS IN AND ONE OF THEM 2-8 RECORDS AND A WINNING PROGRAM LIKE FORREST HAD TO SIT HOME. GO FORREST TO THE PLAYOFFS, BUT NOT A VICTORY OVER JBS (I HOPE)

We will be pulling for the rockets tonight.

NOTE TO ALL - There is no tractor pull in Chapel Hill tonight! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> But you can mark the 3rd weekend of July '09 on your calendar if you wanna see a good one!

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

We will be pulling for the rockets tonight.

THANKS!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

NOTE TO ALL - There is no tractor pull in Chapel Hill tonight! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> But you can mark the 3rd weekend of July '09 on your calendar if you wanna see a good one!

Crowd might be comparable, though. More entertaining IMO. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I"LL TAKE FOOTBALL ANYTIME OVER TRACTORS. You guys up for meeting before the game? If so what time? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

No we're best friends forever silly guy /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

OMG, I miss the boards one day and I come back to all of this drivel. You guys would drill me, MoB, and LTR if we were to start talking like this. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OMG, I miss the boards one day and I come back to all of this drivel. You guys would drill me, MoB, and LTR if we were to start talking like this. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think that was just Moto's dry sense of humor. You know he's out there sometimes..

Anyone need proof that anything can happen on a given night? Check the score of last nights USC v. Oregon St. game. That was an awesome game to watch. I really believe Marco Daily could've done the same thing that Oregon St.'s Freshman RB did. They are about the same height, build, and run about the same.

All teams are, in the beginning polls, based on previous years efforts that's why they are polls and don't mean a thing in High school ball except to put a big ole bulls eye on your back. The end of the year and the last team standing is the only thing that matters. Jo Byrns earned their reputation on the field. All good teams lose players every year we have heard all the talk about how we are no good that our talent is down(bull). All we heard was Colton Morris graduated you won't be good this year we backed him up with Orlando now LK (not even going to try and spell his name) then it was Clay Head is gone you don't have a quarterback we backed him up with Shane Spann then Scott Atkins. We heard the same think about Chris Tuck, Aaron Yates, Parker Holman and Kurt Reeves. They all had very talented players waiting behind them learning what they had to teach.

Now that the rant is over I was impressed with the game film that I watched on Forrest very good football team that never gives up on the ball. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. LTR and MoB where will you be before the game.

Will tonight ever get here? This will be the longest day ever waiting for tonight. sb38devils I am afraid I am not going to make it to field until right at kickoff. I am sending hubby ahead to save seats because I think it will be a big crowd. Have a safe trip to CH all you JB's fans and team. Hope it is an injury free and exciting game.