Franklin Rebels vs. Brentwood Bruins

huskergymnast33

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again like i have stated before the rebel D-line will be overwhelmed with the size and strength of the Bruin O-line and brentwood will do what brentwood does best(pound it up the middle).our defense just couldnt stop it so i see franklin having a very long game.

Brentwood wins..no prediction

once again like i have stated before the rebel D-line will be overwhelmed with the size and strength of the Bruin O-line and brentwood will do what brentwood does best(pound it up the middle).our defense just couldnt stop it so i see franklin having a very long game.

The very thought of Franklin beating Brentwood by 14 is a "wishful" thinking at best. BHS's Defense is stellar against the run, and was even able to handle the potent speed of a team like Centennial on the outside. I almost feel like the one loss against Ravenwood has qualifies the bruins as a second-rate team (tell that to Brentwood Academy... and nearly MBA) I would like to remind everyone that Brentwood is one of the best teams in the region and arguably in the mid-state. Brentwood was classified as the region-6(5A) front-runner. So if anyone is counting BHS out of the game before they have even arrived at the stadium...is out of their mind.

Brentwood is one of the most-well-balanced teams putting shoulder pads on when Friday night arrives. Coach Crawford will have his soldiers ready to march to war when the lights come on at Howard Gamble Stadium. Brentwood had their world rocked against Ravenwood, but the wake-up call was one of the best things that could have happened to BHS. The bruins bounced back against a superb Seigal team. The Franklin arrogance is nauseating, and Brentwood would be more than happy to "rock-Franklin's-world", and they will be ready to do just that...come Friday!

Franklin is about to receive one heckuva wake-up call

Well I can tell you this from a Raptor fan perspective...I hope Brentwood opens up a big ol can of whoop _ _ s on them. That would make the region standings very interesting. Franklin is a very balanced run/pass team ...Brentwood needs to make sure they don't beat themselves with personal fouls and bad play decisions. I really like the intensity of that Mason kid on the Bwood D, he spent the entire game in Ravenwood's backfield.

i think most people wouldnt compare Franklin to anything of centennial's. I think Franklin will do just fine

Well I can tell you this from a Raptor fan perspective...I hope Brentwood opens up a big ol can of whoop _ _ s on them. That would make the region standings very interesting. Franklin is a very balanced run/pass team ...Brentwood needs to make sure they don't beat themselves with personal fouls and bad play decisions. I really like the intensity of that Mason kid on the Bwood D, he spent the entire game in Ravenwood's backfield.

Be careful what you wish for Rook. If Franklin wins, it gives Ravenwood a leg up on Brentwood for 2nd seed in the playoffs. In a 3 way tie. Ravenwood would be behind in the tie breakers due to 2 losses out of region. Franklin has no business losing this game but stranger things have happened in this rivalry. Can't wait to watch the replay as I will be watching the Raptors opening a can on Columbia.

The rebels have handled Big o-lines in the past, No reason why they cannot handle the Bruins O-line. I love how you compare Franklins Defense to Centennials, Which is a Joke. They arent even in the same league.

Franklin by 10

once again like i have stated before the predictions and posts made by you have been inncorrect and never seem to be right. and please dont compare your defense to ours. your defense has never been able to stop us from scoring more points than your cougars since your school's existence (aka you have never beaten us). therefore you have no right whatsoever to talk about your defense not being able to stop something.

stop being ignorant... no joke

The rebels have handled Big o-lines in the past, No reason why they cannot handle the Bruins O-line. I love how you compare Franklins Defense to Centennials, Which is a Joke. They arent even in the same league.

Franklin by 10

McCallie was a pretty big and strong team and Franklin handled them good enough to pull out a W brentwod is not gunna be a problem