Dekalb County @ Cannon County

Gridiron88

I like the way you see it cannon19, I believe that cannon county has a great chance if they play as well as they did last week and hopefully they will use #6--- a little more. #30 and #34 are running hard and seem to improve each week...Josh Seng is a great leader and vastly improve from last year(not that he was bad last year) just seems like he has taken more of a leadership role and seeing the field and defense better in the passing game. Go lions put it to them.....

Amen #6 needs it a little more

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeKalbs O put up 27 on Station Camp who has a much quicker d than cc. DeKalb can almost score at will if there recievers dont drop passes. The Game with Station Camp was much closer than the final score. Cannon's d just doesnt match up with DeKalbs O. DeKalb was ranked 6th in the State Just a Week Ago. They beat Sequatchie( beat cc) and tyner who are both ranked in 2a this fall by 3+ tds. DeKalbs wins, 47 14

I think DeKalb has a very good chance of winning this ballgame. Go DC!

Yes, I agree. Dekalb beat us like a drum. However if the Young kid is as good as advertised, then get him the ball and let him be a difference maker! We didn't have the playmakers on the field for Dekalb to have to account for, so maybe CC does.

Good luck Lions

DeKalbs O put up 27 on Station Camp who has a much quicker d than cc. DeKalb can almost score at will if there recievers dont drop passes. The Game with Station Camp was much closer than the final score. Cannon's d just doesnt match up with DeKalbs O. DeKalb was ranked 6th in the State Just a Week Ago. They beat Sequatchie( beat cc) and tyner who are both ranked in 2a this fall by 3+ tds. DeKalbs wins, 47 14

animal, u better hope your boys come out and play like "animals." otherwise it might be a long night. i cant wait till the game. now idk about dc, but i know for a fact cc defense will hit you. i havent seen a defense like this in years. if them boys from smithville dont get a good start it could be a long night. GO LIONS!!!

Surely...you are not talking about scrimmages. Scrimmages...and even most comparative scores don't mean much.