William Blount @ Maryville

FBEmeritus

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Non-region game, so Maryville will start slow (as seems to be the trend) and WB will keep it close for a while. Rebs pull away in second half.

35-6

(missed extra point)

Missed extra point /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now that is funny. Good score. I agree with that. Gonna watch it from Nashville. Are you going to the game Sol?

Missed extra point /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now that is funny. Good score. I agree with that. Gonna watch it from Nashville. Are you going to the game Sol?

To be quite honest, I was fully prepared for last year's game to be rehashed on here 15 times this week. I'm glad that it wasn't actually.

No, not tonight.......Mrs. Sol made plans without consulting the schedule on the fridge so I will be eating Mexican food with with some couple friends of ours tonight in Knoxville (since the one strike Maryville does have is not a good cheap Mexican restaurant IMO).

To be quite honest, I was fully prepared for last year's game to be rehashed on here 15 times this week. I'm glad that it wasn't actually.

No, not tonight.......Mrs. Sol made plans without consulting the schedule on the fridge so I will be eating Mexican food with with some couple friends of ours tonight in Knoxville (since the one strike Maryville does have is not a good cheap Mexican restaurant IMO).

Yeah I know what you mean. The good people of Maryville still think Los Amigos is great Mexican food. Well have a good time and tell Mrs. Sol that she needs a copy of the schedule to take with her so she can plan better. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Leaving for the game and saw GQ live on the TV. GQ had class as always and expects a battle from WB. Program showed highlights of Maryville scoreing and intercepting a pass on Alcoa! Sweetness!

MHS 28

WBG 12 (Two missed Extra Points') /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />