District 11A

thenomad

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well they've both only had 1 loss(i think)(i know Ca) and both were to culleoka, therefore, this game pretty much means whoever wins there the only 2 teams that have a chance to still win the district(assuming they beat cully the 2nd time and win out, then it will send it into a tiebreak, whatever the tie break is in cully)

and cullyrep, im pretty sure it was you were also the one who said a district team wouldnt keep a game within 15, and CA proved that wrong last week. dont look to far ahead mi amigo, not saying what could happen, but ya never know.

i know nothing of huntland.

andi would say the richland cully game is a big one, but no one stands a chance against culleoka, right rep?

chad stephens didnt play against ca....if he plays we win by 15+....

and leadfarmer....please dont start talking like a big boy after your team got destroyed /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

and leadfarmer....please dont start talking like a big boy after your team got destroyed /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you dont know that. but you can think that all you want, if it makes you feel better to make excuses when your wrong.

and how do those rankings work on coacht? i know like richland, and cornersville are both ranked, and CA isnt, which beat both of them.

With one night of games before half the district season is over, the rankings look like this.

Culleoka 5-0 17-2

Columbia Academy 4-1 8-7

Huntland 4-1 7-3

Richland 3-2 9-6

Cornersville 1-4 9-9

Santa Fe 1-5 4-10

Moore Co. 0-5 0-14

As for Friday's games, I got Culleoka by 15. Huntland by 5. Cornersville by 20. I think Huntland wins the first matchup due to home court advantage. I also think right now CA beats Huntland in the Pit. Culleoka will adapt to playing first. Culleoka's crowd better get there early unlike usual games. It is amazing at the number of people who show up halfway through the girls' game. Any thoughts on these games?

I'll go with

Culleoka by 15

Huntland by 2

Cornersville by 12

CA hit two 3's in the final minute which made the game look closer on paper than it did on the court...Just thought i would throw that out there.

cullys biggest lead was like 17 or so and at halftime Ca was down like 11 or 12. it was a close game. at least for a district team to face the almighty culleoka.

but enough of that:

i want information on huntland, cullypride, i assume you've seen them play what do they have.

cullys biggest lead was like 17 or so and at halftime Ca was down like 11 or 12. it was a close game. at least for a district team to face the almighty culleoka.

but enough of that:

i want information on huntland, cullypride, i assume you've seen them play what do they have.

I think Huntland has one guy 6'4" the rest are around 6'0 to 5'9" or so. Play well together and are well coached. Start 1 sr 1 jr 2 so and the other spot could be anyone.

Ok 3 year old. The next time you have a thought let it go. It is obvious that you are not as classy as the team you support! When a team beats someone the grown up thing to do is keep your mouth shut and say good game... But thats something an immature punk like yourself would never understand!

Ok 3 year old. The next time you have a thought let it go. It is obvious that you are not as classy as the team you support! When a team beats someone the grown up thing to do is keep your mouth shut and say good game... But thats something an immature punk like yourself would never understand!

Farmer my friend, you were the one who said no one would say anything to #45 face when Rep had not called him out.(that post was deleted but you can see where Rep replied to it) Don't get yourself to worked up. there are 2 sides to all these comments. Rep has followed this district for a long time and every year new people get on hear talking smack but he is usually correct. And don't act like if the dawgs would have won you would have logged in and said Good Game!!!!!!

This is all in fun!!!!

Good luck to all.

thank you for that lecture...i think were all glad you made that point /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Once again we digress. Huntland is an extremely hard working team. Not much size except for the Roberson kid and he is a good shooter. No real threats inside. They hustle they have 3 good guards. The whole team plays as one. They tend to get emotional since they are young. They crash the boards. If your team plays them expect a physical matchup!!

As for the Culleoka/Cornerville game, its over!! Culleoka won in Culleoka form. As for the CA/Culleoka game, I still found it to lack intensity. The girls game that night was a better watch then the boys. They might not have won by 15 like Rep said, but I was there. I had a hard time getting into the game!! Still haven't seen an exciting district game!!

Farmer my friend, you were the one who said no one would say anything to #45 face when Rep had not called him out.(that post was deleted but you can see where Rep replied to it) Don't get yourself to worked up. there are 2 sides to all these comments. Rep has followed this district for a long time and every year new people get on hear talking smack but he is usually correct. And don't act like if the dawgs would have won you would have logged in and said Good Game!!!!!!

This is all in fun!!!!

Good luck to all.

I wouldnt have to log in and say anything. Im the type that lets the game speak for itself