thenomad

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornersville by 5!

CA by 20

Richland by 8

i just have this feeling that the huntland/cornersville game will be won by 6-8 points...my feeling just hasnt come yet on WHO will win. what ill say is, its huntlands to lose. if they come out shooting well they'll win-possibily by more than 6-8...i just dont know that they will come out shootin thats why i say the winner will win by 6-8.

i just have this feeling that the huntland/cornersville game will be won by 6-8 points...my feeling just hasnt come yet on WHO will win. what ill say is, its huntlands to lose. if they come out shooting well they'll win-possibily by more than 6-8...i just dont know that they will come out shootin thats why i say the winner will win by 6-8.

lil bro told me today that huntland had a kid come back from injury that can flat shoot the ball. said he had something like twenty 3's in the last six games. all i can say is he better be on when he plays us cause we dont plan on goin home early!

lil bro told me today that huntland had a kid come back from injury that can flat shoot the ball. said he had something like twenty 3's in the last six games. all i can say is he better be on when he plays us cause we dont plan on goin home early!

ah sounds about like mathew williams. the last like 8 games i've watched i dont think i've seen him make less than 5

Culleoka has got something to prove. They have to run the table to get to Murfreesboro. This team needs keep winning to keep doubt in most teams' mind. If they have a close game in district, Collinwood and Summertown may gain some confidence. CA needs to win big to gain a little more momentum for that championship game. Williams has not played exceptionally well against Culleoka this season.

Culleoka has got something to prove. They have to run the table to get to Murfreesboro. This team needs keep winning to keep doubt in most teams' mind. If they have a close game in district, Collinwood and Summertown may gain some confidence. CA needs to win big to gain a little more momentum for that championship game. Williams has not played exceptionally well against Culleoka this season.

lets not count CA's chickens before they hatch. they have to win a few games if they want to get into that championship game!

this kid played the last six games and didnt play a single one before . he got hurt in the pre season i think

He was in a car wreck at the beginning of the season and he has been shooting the ball well, I have a feeling that the Hornets will all come out ready to play and will have a good shooting night. Good luck to the only senior B.J. Robertson, I know he is not ready for it to be over and I hope he has a great game!!!!