7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

I quess my heart got the better of me last night with my Pioneers, but I really didn't think Blackman would shoot the basketball as well as they did. Hats off to Blackman. The rest of the games went as expected. Year to -date -record 3-1. The "swami" will return Thursday for Friday's games !!!!!

Please !!Please !! everyone be seated !! The "SWAMI" is here and even with the storms hanging around in the area, The "swami" has a clear reading of Friday's district games. Oakland will beat Riverdale by 15 points,enough said. White County will come into Warren County Pucketless , but will still manage to pull out a 7 point victory over my Pioneers. Siegel will take care of business at home against Cookeville winning by 17. And finally, Blackman will lose on the road at Lebanon by 14 points. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!! Read em weep !!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who else are you going to depend on other than the younger players? Craig is the only senior. And everyone else that is healthy, other than the transfers, are Sophomores and Freshmen! It is obvious that you do not know a lot about basketball! Stick with your posting about football, which you may have some knowledge about.

Did you go to the Cookeville game?....If you did you would understand what i meant...

thank you pioneer for coming to my defense but I do realize when it comes to basketball i am not very bright which is why coach burks still likes me because he knows i know i am an idiot but he also knows i LOVE MY WARRIORS and i SUPPORT his team NO MATTER WHAT and he knows i am there cheering for my WARRIORS

Let me just say this, "Riverdaleman" has forgotten more about Riverdale basketball than you the "Truth" will ever know. I find nothing derogatory in "Riverdaleman's" post , but I do in yours. Or, maybe you have one of the young cupcakes playing and is concerned about his playing time. I know Riverdale has excellent talent in their Freshmen and Sophmore groups, but you will not win (this year) by playing Freshmen and Sophmores in this district.

I am sure that you are ecstatic about your Pioneers getting out of District 7AAA after this year where they have been the doormat of the league for the last 6 years since Doug Keil left. So are they young cupcakes or the excellent talented classes that you speak of in your backwoods, McMinnville contradictory logic? Riverdale has 5 upperclassmen on the team. 2 are hurt or coming back from injury and 2 are transfers still getting acclimated to the program. That being said they are playing Freshmen and Sophmores out of necessity rather than preference. "You will not win (this year) playing Freshmen and Sophmores in this district," but Riverdale will beat your Pioneers twice this year! Mark it down.

I am sure that you are ecstatic about your Pioneers getting out of District 7AAA after this year where they have been the doormat of the league for the last 6 years since Doug Keil left. So are they young cupcakes or the excellent talented classes that you speak of in your backwoods, McMinnville contradictory logic? Riverdale has 5 upperclassmen on the team. 2 are hurt or coming back from injury and 2 are transfers still getting acclimated to the program. That being said they are playing Freshmen and Sophmores out of necessity rather than preference. "You will not win (this year) playing Freshmen and Sophmores in this district," but Riverdale will beat your Pioneers twice this year! Mark it down.

Well if your gonna go back 6 years might as well go back a couple more when Coach Luna was here and WE WERE DISTRICT CHAMPS !!!! When is the last time Riverdale won the district you uptown Riverdale Hole ????

Craig is working hard to get back and really doesn't care to start at this point. This kid is coming off a ACL tear and for one he has a ways to go. The team is very talented but will need Craig when he is healthy. Found out he is about 80 % but is getting better everyday. You talk about backbone and the backbone must be the team playing together as one regardless of what class they are in. Sound like some parents are on here concerned about kids playing time. Playing time must be earned and the best will be on the floor freshman or Senior. I know the team and know the boys and they have a chance if the people in stands let Coach Burks do his job. Team is good and can really make noise if they get Craig and TC back. The young is strong but will be deadly with more help. The truth be told Riverdale will play there butts off so don't slip up and think other wise. Go Riverdale and Man up ! Craig take it slow and work to help these young guys grow.

Well if your gonna go back 6 years might as well go back a couple more when Coach Luna was here and WE WERE DISTRICT CHAMPS !!!! When is the last time Riverdale won the district you uptown Riverdale Hole ????

it hasnt been that long since we wona district tournament championship maybe Lyons SR year or even Kevin Smiths Jr year

I do not have a kid on the team So iam not on here complaining i think some of my observations was taken out of context...and we do need Craig and we need the freshman and sophmores to play there is a lot of talent there so they need to be playing and at no time did i indicate they dont need to play what i said was we dont need to b eleaning on them like we are some of them are not ready to be leaned on during crunch time right now...my other comment was refferring to Bobby in one post i put that i am not at practice everyday and in another one i did not put that disclaimer in there..but I would like to see Bobby get into a flow of the game without worring about being pulled and to play within himself instead of trying to do more to get playing time but i dont see him in practice so it was personal opinion on what little we have seen of him...he kinda reminds me of scott thomas but coach Burks does know him better and that is why he isnt playing but i would like to see him play...Coach Burks isnt going to play someone because I wrote on coach T I would like to see him play more...BUT since you all think i was attacking coach Burks I will talk to him next time i see him...Its like i said in another post he knows i dont know anything about basketball I am just a big fan of the RIVERDALE WARRIORS and i support the team year in year out and as a coach you like your fans that are there no matter what

You should really stop talking.

Well my WARRIORS lost tonight but they played hard all 4 qtrs...not sure where Cedric was tonight he wasnt even on the bench....hope he is ok ...vari craig played a good game but he gets a lot of cheap fouls called on him as he earns the respect of officials alot of the stiff being called on him now wont be called in a year or so SO KEEP PLAYING HARD VARI you will be ok...Bobby played a lot tonight and thought he was pretty solid on defense and effective on offense...I dont think anyone played bad tonight but i think next time we play them will be a little closer...oakland kept a 10 -15 point lead most of the night we did close down to 4 and maybe even 3 but then oakland regrouped after the time out and pulled away and beat us by about 15

good game WARRIORS

GO WARRIORS