MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have alot of respect for the Warren Co team. They give the most effort in this district and id argue that with anyone. They just dont have the talent every other team does.

I have alot of respect for the Warren Co team. They give the most effort in this district and id argue that with anyone. They just dont have the talent every other team does.

He gave it his all with boys swinging from him. When he went down he had eight points. White co had 10 fouls and Oakland had 1. late in the game they tried to call picky fouls that would not effect the outcome of the game to make it look more balanced. The game was either 4 or 6 points when he went down in favor of Oakland but its all over for Aaron until college.

I will agree with you on that. The officiating was horribly one-sided in Oakland's favor, never really felt satisfied with the win bc of the way the game was officiated and Puckett going down. No offense, but its easy to get 8 points to that point when their entire offense went thru Puckett. I still hated to see him go down. It was 18-12 with 5:37 to go when Aaron went down

Siegel KILLED Smyrna today, Hammonds was out not sure why he appeared fine. We were up 73 to 25 or something like that when I left with a minute left.

Final score Siegel 77 Smyrna 25......heard that Hammonds has the flu!!!

No offense, but did you guys really expect anything different? Siegel could have played their freshmen team and win..........

Thanks SiegelGrad, we might not win many games but our boys play their guts out.

No offense, but did you guys really expect anything different? Siegel could have played their freshmen team and win..........

Yeah and win, but not like they did, that was a statement, Smyrna is 9-14 now which probably is a better record then blackman and warren co, no offense to either, who we struggled slightly with. Beating them in that fashion is a major statement, mind you without Hammonds. Thank god he just has the flu glad its nothing too serious.

Yeah and win, but not like they did, that was a statement, Smyrna is 9-14 now which probably is a better record then blackman and warren co, no offense to either, who we struggled slightly with. Beating them in that fashion is a major statement, mind you without Hammonds. Thank god he just has the flu glad its nothing too serious.

A win is a win. Better record does not always mean better team. Nobody in the district is going to be scared that you blew out a team that you were supposed to. People make so much of Hammonds, but Siegel is more than a 1 trick pony............

A win is a win. Better record does not always mean better team. Nobody in the district is going to be scared that you blew out a team that you were supposed to. People make so much of Hammonds, but Siegel is more than a 1 trick pony............

Why would people not make alot of Hammonds?? He's the best player in the district... On the best team in the district