MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NBA point guards and collegiate points score and distrubte, any oakland fans perception of a point guard is kind of warped due to the fact they have never had a point guard that can score.

Deandre could score if he wanted. Again hes a tRUE point guard.

Tyler shot to much to be a true point guard.

David isnt a point guard at oakland lol.

Vante isnt even close to David in any part of the game ask him.

Vante has tried to prove something against david many times.

Vante couldn't hit a layup if his life was in danger..

Yes u need some points but Def dont go out there trying to get 30.

In my opinion he is better then David. He is faster and quicker with the ball. He is a true point guard by your standards, and I have seen him hit a layup.

I also said he has the IDEA of being a true point. Dotson himself says he wishes he had David lol.

David is one of the quickest guys I know. (besides me of course).

I've seen him make a layup but come on my mom can even mess around and make a layup

Dont know why hed say that, he doesnt even go with DeVante often. They had to against Lebanon due to the press and hes a great ball handler. I cant imagine why he would want David on the team, guess every team needs a version of Rudy haha.

For them to need there version of Rudy Siegel would have to be more than just "Siegel"...

If Vante played for Oakland and I said something about him u would be quick to say how he wouldn't me in yalls top 10 lol...

Everytime I see Siegel play Vante is in the game quiet a bit.

He not even a better point guard than Darious Rhodes. AKA Bey Bey.

Riley u so funny.

If I need a good laugh I know to get on here.

Rudy /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> (horrible movie by the way)

By the way If David were playing at Siegel he would easily be scoring more.

He has to change the way he plays at Oakland.

David wouldnt even get off the bench for Siegel except during warm-ups and timeouts!!! Or unless Kerry or Gooch needed some water!!

I also said he has the IDEA of being a true point. Dotson himself says he wishes he had David lol.

David is one of the quickest guys I know. (besides me of course).

I've seen him make a layup but come on my mom can even mess around and make a layup

Again either you're just being funny or you're just plain stupid!!

David wouldnt even get off the bench for Siegel except during warm-ups and timeouts!!! Or unless Kerry or Gooch needed some water!!

Again either you're just being funny or you're just plain stupid!!

Ur a joke. Everyone knows thats not true at all.

I am kinda funny but not so stupid.

Funny thing is before David left Siegel he was suppose to be great, but going anywhere but Siegel he couldn't hack it on a middle school...

I bet if Jamal left Oakland and went so Siegel oh lord!

Vante better than David...(hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Only reason this gets me so bad is because David was just a great ball player before he got to Oakland hahaha

O yea I take credit for the recruiting cause I did a lot of it

Ur a joke. Everyone knows thats not true at all.

I am kinda funny but not so stupid.

Funny thing is before David left Siegel he was suppose to be great, but going anywhere but Siegel he couldn't hack it on a middle school...

I bet if Jamal left Oakland and went so Siegel oh lord!

Vante better than David...(hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

Only reason this gets me so bad is because David was just a great ball player before he got to Oakland hahaha

O yea I take credit for the recruiting cause I did a lot of it

Please allow me to clear this up for yall...

As for siegel never having a true PG...that might be the most rediculous thing i have ever heard. a pg is supposed to be the coach ion the court. that is his biggest job. now whether he can shoot or score or if he is just a passer just depends on his game. cutter ran that team. he was constantly getting people where they needed to be and getting people motivated. he was an extremely smart basketball player. thats why no one ever pressed siegel last year...tyler would just beat the press himself. this arguement only tells me that you are an idiot TJ.

as for the devante and hockenberry issue... devante does a good job of pushing the basketball up the floor. thats what siegel needs. vante doesnt need to score, he is surrounded by scorers. kerry, gooch, levon, tj, cedric, could easily go for 15 on any given night. as for hockenberry, david can play some ball. would he be starting at siegel??? maybe if his parents and brother werent idiots and constantly stirring something up. now, take his parents and brother out of the equation, yes he may very well have been running the point at siegel. but the hockenberry name is a hated name at siegel. it is beginning to be a hated name all over the county as the family constantly burns the bridges they build. i really hate it for david, he is a good kid that can play ball. just surrounded by people leading him in the wrong direction.

and as for you and the recruiting, david didnt have to be recruited. he wasnt going to play at siegel!!! he was either going to walk around the hallways or go somewhere else. i guess there was people recruiting his brother also. lol. i mean between the 2 of them they have attended every high school in the county!!