7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

I think this team will make the final 4 in the next 2 seasons, but bad luck and bad games are part of basketball. We just have to be on our A game in tournament time. Glad that everyone has such high expectations haha.

No matter what you think about a particular team, you have to respect them when they have the amount of talent that Siegel does. Bad luck and bad games are indeed a part of basketball, but that is why defense is so important. The offense can have off nights, but if you defense is good, more often than not, it can cover for a bad shooting night.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No reason we should have lost to whites creek, and we had already beat Shelbyville who took Hamilton to the limit, we just got flat out upset by them that season. That was devestating.

I dont think you can judge how things would be played because someone played a certain way against one team or the other. No doubt Siegel was a great team that year but Shelbyville was just as good with Barry Stewart and Twilley. You probably will not agree with me on this but Shelbyville only lost to Siegel by 1 or 2 in the regional final and almost won that game if Twilley's last second shot had not rimmed out. Siegel, Hamilton, or Shelbyville could have won that year but no way Siegel was a better team. I would agree with even but not better in the whole realm of things.

Dunno Shelbyville also could have beat Siegel if they could have held on to a 21-4 lead after a quarter, but they couldnt. Ill agree that is was pretty even giving a slight edge to us due to the come from behind victory. We were the comeback kids they whole playoffs that year, lol oakland should remember a Darius Roper 3 gave us the lead and sent us on to the finals that year over Oakland.

Dunno Shelbyville also could have beat Siegel if they could have held on to a 21-4 lead after a quarter, but they couldnt. Ill agree that is was pretty even giving a slight edge to us due to the come from behind victory. We were the comeback kids they whole playoffs that year, lol oakland should remember a Darius Roper 3 gave us the lead and sent us on to the finals that year over Oakland.

Shelbyville also came back from being down by 15 in the in the first half against Hamilton who was a top 25 team in the country that year and took them to OT. I am not taking anything away from Siegel because that team and last years team were extremely talented. Either way, good luck to all teams in both districts.

How many mins are in a high school game? 20 min halves right? I'v been wondering as well, how does a player do this "traveling" the refs call? Then there is this thing called a "rebound"? oh yea oh yea and assist!? What in the world is an assist? Doesn't Kobe Bryant get alot of those?? I have sooo many questions.. I only hope I get the answers I'm looking for.. Someone please help me.

I like this Oakland team I really hope they can pull off the upset against this warren county team (who Ihear is pretty good)

Thats alot of reading this post and i hope I can getsome insight.

Go Oakland yay

How many mins are in a high school game? 20 min halves right? I'v been wondering as well, how does a player do this "traveling" the refs call? Then there is this thing called a "rebound"? oh yea oh yea and assist!? What in the world is an assist? Doesn't Kobe Bryant get alot of those?? I have sooo many questions.. I only hope I get the answers I'm looking for.. Someone please help me.

I like this Oakland team I really hope they can pull off the upset against this warren county team (who Ihear is pretty good)

Thats alot of reading this post and i hope I can getsome insight.

Go Oakland yay

Last time I checked it was 16 min halfs in high school. Not 20. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Another game, another win, and another 20 win season, 20th in a row I believe. Anyways, business as usual for the Patriots. Nice gesture by King to start as many seniors as he could, at least the seniors that never start got a chance for that one night to get their name in the starting lineup. Should be a good matchup against Hunters Lane monday night,