MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense trey, but that 05-06 team was BY FAR the most talented team. As far as playing together, etc... obviously not or they would have won it. But enough of the past,

TJ , i know you know your stuff. . . dont let it get to ya

Thanks guy, I know what I know. I like to think I know plenty. At some point people are going to have to realize that Oakland may actually be good? I know King is well King around here, but Oakland enough talent to get by. No they arn't 5 deep with talent like Siegel but they do have enough... Basically what I'm trying to say is people are going to have to start giving Tyler and Jamal credit. People act like they only play as good as they do because of the "system" they play in.. Not true they would be very good players anywhere they played. Brandon also has talent (a natural born athlete with freakish athletic ability).. Oakland as talent as well, but at the some time some players are just good for Oakland.. They way Oakland has been playing of late its making there so-called bench-less bench actually a pretty productive bench. Anytime you get on a roll like Oakland has been on of late it makes EVERYONE better... Oh yeah Wesley has been stepping up here lately too. (thanks Wesley I criticized you a little bit...) BJ as well has played better than what I thought I as well... David has done exactly EVERYTHING asked of him.. Like OaklandP said earlier Davids a big reason for Oaklands great play. David isn't going to make a dumb desicion with the ball and DEF won't take a bad shot. Eve tho I stay on him all the time for not shooting.. Hes doing the right thing..

Hey don't get me wrong Siegel plays the style of basketball I love.. Lol sometimes I get bored watching Oakland and I pray the put 70 pts up but i've come to realize that's not gonna happen lol. I just except it now. I like watching Siegel play and the thing I like about this team is they do like to play D a little more.

I'm pretty excited about Tourny time coming tho. Should be very interesting, The team to watch in this tourny is Cookeville! I really feel like they are going to get HOT. Its a good thing Oakland is hot right now and clicking on all cylinders right before the tourny. They just gotta ake sure they take care of Hunters Lane so they don't lose any momentum going into the tourny..

Shout out... Brandon, David and Tyler lol..

Go Oakland..

Go Warren County

If this post didn't make sense I'm going on a day and a half of no sleep..

Another game, another win, and another 20 win season, 20th in a row I believe. Anyways, business as usual for the Patriots. Nice gesture by King to start as many seniors as he could, at least the seniors that never start got a chance for that one night to get their name in the starting lineup. Should be a good matchup against Hunters Lane monday night,

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />