Unicoi Co. @ Sullivan Central

Yes your right i was horrible at football. I mean when you start DE as a freshman for a 6A school and you only get 1st team all confrence, then you must be horrible. Dont come on here and pop off at the mouth about me. You dont know me or where i played so shut your mouth. But if you like you can look me up and when you come up to JC you can find me, then we will talk all night long about how horrible i was and how horrible Central is.

But we all know that the Longhorns are not the best team in the confrence. But lets see our record is 4-2 1-2 your record is well everyone know your record. Same as last year at this time. We still have a shot at the playoffs, and if things go our way we still have a shot at 2nd place. But we all know that wont happen. Just like we know you wont win a game.

I have no response for why we won last year. You already told us. Keep working hard Cougars and you might only loss by 7 points this week.

You say we like you played for Johnson County, but you said you played for a 6A school. That doesn't make sense. I hope you're playing D1-A ball somewhere if you're all conference as a freshman.

The way I always looked at it, players have respect for players, this is why I can't see you ever being much of a player. Besides, I thought you were gonna stop posting if JC lost to Betsy, which you did. So you lied there, so maybe you are hard to take seriously.

Hey but its cool, if I am able to make the game I will give you my number and we can chat. College doesn't make it easy but I will see what I can do. I am not a fairweather fan, I am not gonna act like Central is a powerhouse, but I can say that they play hard every week and they have had some very poor luck with injuries. Enjoy beating us while you can because eventually the tides will turn.

Sullivan Central-24

UC-21

Culberson gets em again.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes your right i was horrible at football. I mean when you start DE as a freshman for a 6A school and you only get 1st team all confrence, then you must be horrible. Dont come on here and pop off at the mouth about me. You dont know me or where i played so shut your mouth. But if you like you can look me up and when you come up to JC you can find me, then we will talk all night long about how horrible i was and how horrible Central is.

But we all know that the Longhorns are not the best team in the confrence. But lets see our record is 4-2 1-2 your record is well everyone know your record. Same as last year at this time. We still have a shot at the playoffs, and if things go our way we still have a shot at 2nd place. But we all know that wont happen. Just like we know you wont win a game.

I have no response for why we won last year. You already told us. Keep working hard Cougars and you might only loss by 7 points this week.

Easy to talk s*** in ur hole, on a mountain in the middle of nowhere. Yea 1st team all conference as a freshmen, please, in that case your name must be Jason Witten. I have no ties to central, mine is with Dobyns-Bennett but im not gonna let some dumb mountain man on here make them feel any worse about this season. Johnson County is a joke, lets see what was the score when u played someone that was a decent 4a school? 63-21 something like that, I mean how do u give up 63 points during this whole 35 point slaughter rule thing. I seriously thought that was impossible, u made South look like the Dallas Cowboys. Now this is the Unicoi- Central thread, got something about the game to say be my guest, if not shut your mouth.

Ok listen up!!!!!!

This is the championship game, the most exciting game of the year for central and unicoi from their point of views. So get your ticket ASAP cause its going to be one heck of a game friday night!

Central will go all out friday night, i mean what do they have to lose. The students will be more than pumped because its homecoming in the cougar den. With Central Student Section behind their team 100% the players will play hard. The motto is "if we believe they'll believe!".....and i believe i see the big V in sight and no one will stop us. We have the big MO on our side....the blue devils will be shutdown with our quick D, and with Carl and the left arm Winchell at QB and Box and Shipley at the WR position...and our RB Drew...we can bring it to the table.If we play with heart and passion we will take the WIN! AND should i say we do when Central better be saving up for a new field goal post!!!

UNICOI-7 (0-7)

CENTRAL-35 (1-6)

It's Homecoming night at the Cougar den Fri, the Seniors will be pumped to get thier 1st. win of the season. This should be a good game neither team has much to offer and NOTHING to lose. Word is if Nelson wants to keep his job he needs a win.

I know your all are passing those petitions again. You need to leave those coaches ALONE! They're not the problem! They're not the ones who drop the balls, and fumbel, and throw those interceptions, and they are not the ones who changes the plays, and they are not the ones who miss tackles, and they are not the ones who won't get after the other team. They are good coaches! They are trying. They got dumped into a hornets nest over there. The problem is they don't have any athletes to work with and the parents need to keep their noses out of things and stay away. The parents are the big problem. The coaches will have more to work with in two years!

I know your all are passing those petitions again. You need to leave those coaches ALONE! They're not the problem! They're not the ones who drop the balls, and fumbel, and throw those interceptions, and they are not the ones who changes the plays, and they are not the ones who miss tackles, and they are not the ones who won't get after the other team. They are good coaches! They are trying. They got dumped into a hornets nest over there. The problem is they don't have any athletes to work with and the parents need to keep their noses out of things and stay away. The parents are the big problem. The coaches will have more to work with in two years!

As far as "athletes" go, Central has just as much OR more talent than they've had in years. So...i'm pretty sure you've never seen a central game. Tell me some of these guys aren't athletes: Roberts, McLaughlin, the Crowder kid, Box, the entire O line, D line, and LINEUP is filled with strong, quick athletes. Even last year the roster had tons of athletes. Just a lack of depth like this year. The same way its been for the past 5 years. A certain amount of players work their tails off in the offseason, but others aren't confident they'll play since they are so young, so the work ethic slacks.

No shot at ANY coach, just proving a point about Central HAVING athletes...whether those athletes are the cause of it or not, that's your choice to make.

FIRE THE MIDGET KRANTZ

Krantz has NOTHING to do with football. IT's obvious you know nothing about Central so go back to your Betsy board if there is one and talk up your bunch and quit downing everyone else. Central does have athletes and the coaches are not the problem. The problem lies well beyond the coaches. Also, the coaches didn't get thrown into the fire, they asked for the job, interviewed for it and accepted it. They knew what they was getting into. Scott WILL turn it around but it will take a couple more years.

A big AMEN to you sixtonjoseph. But I do hope you are kidding about them passing around petitions again at Friday night football games. I haven't seen one yet but I wouldnt be surprised. I recall seeing that a few years back when they crucified Coach Hooks (unjustifiably so). Those parents don't realize their son's lack of work/workout ethic. They take them home on Friday night, feed their ego, tell them they are doing fine and it is eveyone elses fault they lost, and in reality they are slacking. I feel bad for the entire program, I know there are good players there that are stuck in a situation they can't get out of. The senior players have ONE win under their belt so far in ALL OF high school. I believe it came from a field goal from our kicker who is not getting to show his talent on the team he is playing for. I am not defending the coaches, I think they hold a huge responsibility in this situation, but the coaches here at Central were not picked for their winning record or any coaching ability, they were picked primarily out of parental input and control over the entire "Cougar Empire"(cough). They may be fine coaches in a different setting, but until they get out from under being influenced by the Booster Club or Football Mommy and Daddy's they are going to continue looking inept for a very long and painful time. I agree, give the coaches a couple of years to settle. Word of advice to coaches though....Do not make decisions to satisfy a parent's whims. Those are the same parents that are CRUCIFYING you Friday night in the bleachers. Been there, heard it.

HE IS THE AD RIGHT? START AT THE TOP AND CLEAN HOUSE. FIRE THE MIDGET.

He is in the same political B/S the entire school is in. He is a great baseball caoch so leave that alone, but he has been dealt an unkind hand. Why do you think he disassociated himself with football? Coach Krantz is in a bad prediciment. He would have been better off to pass on the AD position and focus on his baseball team. I admire him for taking on a task though. It is guaranteed to bring him more headaches than pleasure. I definitely don't want to see him sink with the ship.

Ok maybe you shouldnt fire the drunk midget but you should do something b/c your team is pitiful. VooWhoo maybe you could coach them since you have all the answers. Central will always be a laughing stock. Nelson wanted the job and they are worse now than before. Look at our program just two years and we are on top. Maybe because our coaches dont drink beer and eat potato chips all day THEY COACH . I changed my mind FIRE THE MIDGET ANYWAY

You took my replay in the wrong way. I DON'T have any answers for the ugliness up there. I DO NOT defend it, I am ashamed to even have to be affiliated with it. I am more on your side than you think. Yes, the Cougars are pitiful...have been for some time now. Coach Krantz did NOT hire Coach Nelson though. Coach Nelson was NOT the best choice for the position. I don't think he was ready to take on such a disfunctional program. Key parents wanted a "Nelson". They got it. Until those parents that try to control football move on it will not change. . If you were a middle school football player for Holston or Blountville what is your motiviation to work real hard for Central knowing you are going to get your butts whipped every Friday night?