Region One

Cowboy Curtis

Perfessor, do you have results from the preseason tournament today?

I have them, but I left them at school...I was looking over the score sheets, and I think D-B went 3-0. They looked awfully strong. West Greene is much improved, as is Sullivan East. Really, everyone looked pretty good; I was impressed with just about everyone at some point during the day. And thanks to Bill Potter, we were done shortly after 4. I thought it was a pretty good day, all in all.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TDArtist, you guys better put on a show!! Ill be there! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Thomas,

Is there any truth to the rumor that you are weighing 175 now? Where have you been, Peggy Ann Bakery? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey noonesfool;

I heard through the grapevine that you had a rough day at practice the other day. Something about getting rolled pretty hard!!! I was told that those boys haven't been through a wrestling practice like the ones that you're putting them through. Sounds like old late 70's and early 80's practices to me. If you can get those boys to make it through a couple of weeks of those type practices, they'll start beating guys in the third period instead of getting beat in the third. I know a lot of those guys and their fathers. You have some good athletes to work with; so let's see if the OLD Coach can teach young dog's new tricks!!!! I know you can but will they listen???

Hey noonesfool;

I heard through the grapevine that you had a rough day at practice the other day. Something about getting rolled pretty hard!!! I was told that those boys haven't been through a wrestling practice like the ones that you're putting them through. Sounds like old late 70's and early 80's practices to me. If you can get those boys to make it through a couple of weeks of those type practices, they'll start beating guys in the third period instead of getting beat in the third. I know a lot of those guys and their fathers. You have some good athletes to work with; so let's see if the OLD Coach can teach young dog's new tricks!!!! I know you can but will they listen???

The old Coach, is teaching the new dogs the old tricks. Moved my middle daughter to Birmingham last week and missed the preseason tourney. Hope the boys do well tonight. Sickness is going through the squad and I hope we don't give it to 3 other squads. Roadrunner conditioning and leg lifts till the cows come home. We might do a roll and an arm bar, maybe LOL.

Our goal is to be competetive to the middle of the pack and be representative at all times, win or lose. The Buffs are a fine group of young men. But they had never heard a certain word before, drill.