Region One

Cowboy Curtis

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacob is like the "Where's Waldo?" of Region 1. He pops up out of nowhere...all the time!!!

HA! That is very true! I think every referee and anyone who's worked a Region 1 tournament knows that kid by name! And he knows every inch of every highschool around the region a well. I guess if he's going to spend hours every weekend at tournements, he might as well make it an adventure and get some free food while he's there!

He's been doing it for 9 years so he's perfected his skills! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That kid is crazy!

HA! That is very true! I think every referee and anyone who's worked a Region 1 tournament knows that kid by name! And he knows every inch of every highschool around the region a well. I guess if he's going to spend hours every weekend at tournements, he might as well make it an adventure and get some free food while he's there!

He's been doing it for 9 years so he's perfected his skills! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That kid is crazy!

haha! I've pulled him behind me at tournament tons of times on his little skate shoes lol. Like Charlie was saying he's def the wheres waldo of Greene co. Its always fun to look for him in the team photo's lol

Thanks porkchop!

How did you do at camp this summer. Coach Brimer said it is a tough place to spend your time off.

I may have to wait till Clarksville to see you guys. But that is alright, I have my GHS Wrestling shirt out and clean ready to support you guys.

Porkchop loved this "camp" and wished it would have been for two months instead of one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Also Mr. Chas Norton attended this one as well.

Seriously jchs76, thank you for your support when we are on the road in the mid-state. Hopefully you will get a chance to see us in Cville this year but I think it may be a long shot with SH & DB the early favorites.

I would like to maybe stop by Sat morning to watch a little bit of the takedown tournament. Anybody know the estimated start time for this? I know they're doing hydration testing before so is there a projected start time or just whenever that gets finished?

CowboyCurtis?.... any insight for me?

You are not allowed to come. Randy Shelton, and probably Charlie Arrington (in a striped shirt), in our gym is enough without you adding to the mess.

You are not allowed to come. Randy Shelton, and probably Charlie Arrington (in a striped shirt), in our gym is enough without you adding to the mess.

Just kidding-we plan to wrestle from 10 to 4.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.