Region One

Cowboy Curtis

You are not allowed to come. Randy Shelton, and probably Charlie Arrington (in a striped shirt), in our gym is enough without you adding to the mess.

Listen...I already plan on tossing you out (and your ugly assistant coach from Greeneville too) so your not helping your case here, LoL. I'm gona be with Coach Foreman in Pigeon Forge tomorrow though, but I will hopefully be working the Turkey Day Rumble if you want to come down and give me a hard time then, haha.

And yes Jakesdad thats right...I'm officiating now,lol. To everyones despair it looks as though I will still be on the mats for a little while; just changing uniforms. School is going pretty good, can't say the same for football unfortunately, but that is a whole other story. I talked to Jake the other day, I do laundry with a girly he went to school with actually.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They probably don't match up that well. GHS is still playing FB.

Traditionally GHS is tough or reloading, only couple of times they have had to rebuild over the last 31 years. This is a strange year at GHS. They are probaly sitting on 4 or 5 Region champs and finalists

reloading at 4 or 5 weights, guys looking to place 3rd or 4th in the region.

And 4 or 5 guys probably that are varsity a year to soon.

They could make a great Region 1 run for the individuals title, but they are definately the number 3 team in duals in R1. GHS might make a tighter match against DB later, but the FB thing doesn't help them right now.

I feel DB maybe the best Dual team on paper, but they sometimes under perform for what ever reason Steve. You being close to the program, probably understand what I am saying.

Bottom line we have 3 programs that can represent themselves with most of the state most of the time. That is a good percentage.

how do GHS and the tribe match up?...i saw where they have an early dual....

When and where will this match up take place? It should be a good one. Is there a possibility they could be matched against each other this weekend at Crockett? There are a few teams I would like to watch in action this weekend. Jeff Co., Crockett and Elizabethton all wrestled well from what I saw last weekend. What time will the wrestling start this weekend at DC. Lots of questions but inquiring minds want to know. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

When and where will this match up take place? It should be a good one. Is there a possibility they could be matched against each other this weekend at Crockett? There are a few teams I would like to watch in action this weekend. Jeff Co., Crockett and Elizabethton all wrestled well from what I saw last weekend. What time will the wrestling start this weekend at DC. Lots of questions but inquiring minds want to know. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wrestling will begin as soon as the mass weigh-in is complete...should hopefully be between 9 and 9:30...it was scheduled for a 9:30 start, but with 9 teams on 2 mats, we need to get started as soon as we can.

Dual tournament at Morristown West next Saturday the 29th. 12 Teams will be competing. They Are

Morristown West

Morristown East

Jeff Co.

Heritage

Bearden

Farragut

Cocke Co.

Hancock Co.

Fulton

Sullivan South

West Greene

Sevier Co.

Should be a good little tournament. They are trying to make it an annual tourney so it should be interesting.