Billie Blount VS. OR

ROADWARRIOR1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many injured players are returning for WB?

Hey Bldrunner..

Been out of pocket. Hadn't been keeping up on the threads. The other one got closed. May have been partly my fault.

Anyway... this week we appear to have lost another key player and Darren Garner has not been released to practice. I dont' know if you remember Don Cope from last year. He was the young man that I referred to as "Oak Ridge's leading receiver" last year during our post game banter. Don is most likley done for the year with a serious knee injury. It's a shame as he is a great young man with a great love for the game..

Hope you are coming to the game. Let me know if BIG CAT is coming.. After all the grief I gave him about his mower last year he may still be holding a grudge. Speaking of the mower.. I like to report that Coach Emert has the field looking good.. It will have a fresh paint job due to the fact we hadn't played here in a while. We had a week off then @ Ooltewah,@ Maryville,@ Farragut.. With the rain we've gotten today it should look nice Friday.

I'll shut up now..

tpoole12

GO

GOVS

I hate to hear about Cope. He is a lot of fun to watch on the field and seems to be a good kid. That is another tough break for WB.

This weeks game is a tough call with everything that is going on with these two programs. WB has had one bad break after another, not to mention a very difficult schedule to start the year. I definitely believe they are the best 0-6 team in the state and would have a much different record if it wasn't for injuries.

I have to go with the Blount County team....

WB 17

OR 7

I hate to hear about Cope. He is a lot of fun to watch on the field and seems to be a good kid. That is another tough break for WB.

This weeks game is a tough call with everything that is going on with these two programs. WB has had one bad break after another, not to mention a very difficult schedule to start the year. I definitely believe they are the best 0-6 team in the state and would have a much different record if it wasn't for injuries.

I have to go with the Blount County team....

WB 17

OR 7

Does anyone else miss " Heathers Locks" or is it just me?.. That was my favorite thread for 2007.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Does anyone else miss " Heathers Locks" or is it just me?.. That was my favorite thread for 2007.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I'm pretty new to Coach T....What was the deal with "Heathers Locks"?