District 11aa

HHSnumber1fan

man you guys have issue because is nothing wrong with a bunch of kids having fun in the student section, creek wood had a heck of a student section last when creek wood took us out last night congrats to creek wood and can't wait for the district tourney to start. BLUE WHITE TIGER PRIDE.

Trey's mother has missed the past 2 games while she was in the hospital. Nothing fun about that. On the other hand, it was good to see a student section period.

While we're on the subject, I think now would be a good time for everyone to include Renee Caruthers in their prayers. Harpeth prayers Renee. We love you.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if that chant was directed towards Trey then that was definitely tacky. I can't believe someone would chant that, especially if they knew the situation.

From what I hear about Bolivar they are going to make short work of our district. I think the rest of there district is down though, so that could leave room for CW, but I doubt it.

Should be an exciting district tournament. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am stunned that WarEagle would suggest this was directed at Trey. The chant has got nothing to do with Trey.

There were some tacky comments and even one sign I saw held up, even some appropriate words by an individual or two, but its a big rivalry game, it was close from start to finish and the gym buzzed with excitement.

I learned about Trey's mothers health issues earlier tonight and certainly hope things improve.

If you want something to talk about, it's the technical called early in the game. I couldn't see what happened thanks to a cheerleader, but what I was told later was a player kicked another player.

Trey's mother has missed the past 2 games while she was in the hospital. Nothing fun about that. On the other hand, it was good to see a student section period.

While we're on the subject, I think now would be a good time for everyone to include Renee Caruthers in their prayers. Harpeth prayers Renee. We love you.

Coach Taylor mentioned Treys mother on the Creek Wood coaches show on the radio this morning and asked everyone to be praying for her. We will definitely do that.

I am stunned that WarEagle would suggest this was directed at Trey. The chant has got nothing to do with Trey.

There were some tacky comments and even one sign I saw held up, even some appropriate words by an individual or two, but its a big rivalry game, it was close from start to finish and the gym buzzed with excitement.

I learned about Trey's mothers health issues earlier tonight and certainly hope things improve.

If you want something to talk about, it's the technical called early in the game. I couldn't see what happened thanks to a cheerleader, but what I was told later was a player kicked another player.

Yeah, that was a dirty play, he got the technical and then Coach Wilson sat him for the rest of the quarter. I thought Dempsey narrowly missed getting his T later in the game. It is a big rivalry game that will likely lose a little of it's luster when the 2 schools are in different districts. I hope the chant wasn't aimed at Trey, but it wouldn't surprise me that much either.

Just sayin', in the big picture it was just a basketball game. I suppose the Harpeth parents have become a little more sensitive to that in the past few weeks. It's amazing how the kid competed.

Stewart County won by 6-7. The game was not as close as the score indicated. SC dominated most parts of the game but then Smart would hit a couple of threes in a row. SC got up by as many as 16. Smart had 24 for Cheatham. Dylan Smith had 19 to lead SC. SC has to travel to Creekwood Tuesday then finishes off the regular season home against Houston Co. on Senior Night this next Friday.

Who will win Fairview/Harpeth game Tuesday..Big game as far as seeding goes.

Will Harpeth be able to stop Johnson with little post defense?Can Fairview slow

down Caruthers?Harpeth will need some of the younger guys to step up or

could go down again at home.Fairview is very physical,can Harpeth match

their physicality. Should be a good one..

so here is what we know going into the last week:

Creek Wood is the 1 seed.

Sycamore gets the two seed with a win over Cheatham or SC this week, or a loss by Harpeth and Fairview.

Harpeth gets the 3 seed with a win over Fairview on tuesday, can get the 2 seed if Sycamore loses twice this week and they win both games this week.

Fairview gets the 3 seed with two wins this week, or a win over Harpeth and a Harpeth loss to CW friday, they can get the 2 seed with two wins this week and two loses by Sycamore.

Waverly is the 5 seed

Stewart County is the 6 seed

Mont. Central is the 7 seed

Cheatham County is the 8 seed.

2,3, and 4 are up for grabs this week. the battle should be intense as the two teams that finish 2 and 3 get to be opposite of CW in the tourny and would not play them until the championship game barring upsets. i stnad by my earlier predicitons of 2-Sycamore, 3-Fairview, and 4- Harpeth

which kid from harpeth got the technical foul? and did it happen in the first half or second half? i only ask because coach wilson has used a very strict policy about sitting out a player who gets a technical foul for the first half of the next game. if he sticks to this policy would that mean whoever got the tech would miss the first half of the fairview-harpeth game on tuesday?

which kid from harpeth got the technical foul? and did it happen in the first half or second half? i only ask because coach wilson has used a very strict policy about sitting out a player who gets a technical foul for the first half of the next game. if he sticks to this policy would that mean whoever got the tech would miss the first half of the fairview-harpeth game on tuesday?

Yea, I was wondering the same thing. Didn't Perry sit out a half earlier this year? Maybe against Fairview, I can't remember. I hear it was Kendrick who received the technical. That could hurt on the defensive end, but I think they will end up pulling out the W.