waverly vs. huntingdon

This meaning that Waverly is in a second or nothing spot this week...or a must win against Camden if they lose this week(which once again you know how I think that game will turn out) ...And for the record papa I plan to be there for that game....And for the record once again....I have no connection with Camden, but actually as I have stated before have lived in Waverly, never once in Camden...and have some connection to present day Waverly at that..

This game is suddenly scary now.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point on the Camden v. Waverly game papatiger.. NOONE HAS LOST YET!!! I'm not predicting a win but just by watching what film i have on huntington they didn't look so great but once again this game is yet to be decided and Huntington is a football town and an upset is possible.. I take that back i am predicting a win!! Waverly 20 Huntington 10.. BWTP.. See you in Huntington on Friday /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Actually, if Waverly wins Friday, the only way that SC could finish ahead of Waverly would be if Waverly lost to Houston County or SC would beat Camden and neither is likely. So, Tigers, you need to TCB Friday.

Nope sitting in a cave dawg...And I was right....(As usual) and u were wrong(once again as usual)...1st is H2H, then its most wins, and then it is most wins against .500 oppenents...in the event that the tie was broken the tie breaker starts over once again....So with that being said if (when) camden beats both SC and Wavo...If (yes just if here) Hun. does beat Waverly that will put a three way tie with SC WAVO and Hun......In that event it would be 1. Camden 2. SC 3. Hun. 4. Wavo(and prob not a wildcard seed)..

Wow did papatiger do something to you as a child? Take it easy buddy he stated a guess on all this crazy tie breaker stuff... it's very easy to get something wrong on that topic as has been previously demonstrated on coacht.. And how about we wait until after the game to start trying to lock in seeding? And if, And if, And if, this thread has so many possible seedings on it you yourself reposted someone elses statement.. If if's and but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .. And in conclusion, Stay off my boy PapaT!!

T.H. ? If that's the case you should be ashamed. Waverly and Camden game will be close!!!! And no, I wasn't wrong, I said I wasn't sure and that I would find out. I'm right a lot more than most of the posters on here especially you. And if you are who you think you are, you have the wrong screen name.

Nah...U don't know me...I know you though... you are or were a preacher is that correct? And before the game what is close in your book? 15 points?30 points? because I could probably dig up some time you said that a 20-something game was "close"...I will be there...I can think of about ten times taht you were "wrong" last year..And a few more this year!!! It wont be within 10....u can mark that!! ...Are you saying it will be within ten?

Wow did papatiger do something to you as a child? Take it easy buddy he stated a guess on all this crazy tie breaker stuff... it's very easy to get something wrong on that topic as has been previously demonstrated on coacht.. And how about we wait until after the game to start trying to lock in seeding? And if, And if, And if, this thread has so many possible seedings on it you yourself reposted someone elses statement.. If if's and but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .. And in conclusion, Stay off my boy PapaT!!

If if's and but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas ....Please please please stick this in PAPA'S head if he is your boy, he and I would get along alot better if he just understood that!! I jsut cant stand when someone thinks that If the Dallas Cowboys would be man enough to paly the Waveryl Tigers, and IF the airplane would just crash on the way, then Waverly would beat them...of course IF the Commish of the more taste league reinstated Pacman!

He's been after me for years. Either way, thanks for having my back.Now we can never please him and we will see week after week. Do you see the light?

If if's and but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas ....Please please please stick this in PAPA'S head if he is your boy, he and I would get along alot better if he just understood that!! I jsut cant stand when someone thinks that If the Dallas Cowboys would be man enough to paly the Waveryl Tigers, and IF the airplane would just crash on the way, then Waverly would beat them...of course IF the Commish of the more taste league reinstated Pacman!

Learn to spell(there's a preview post button located just below the post icons FYI) !!! how dare you reference the MTL in such a joke!! Rip up your man card now and throw it in the garbage... And besides, PapaT is known for some bold statements now and then but honestly why is hometown/school spirit a bad thing? I find it rather commendable that day in and day out PapaT cheers for the Tigers no matter what the sport.. I just tore off the fake mustache cause i am the commish and you have been busted... and no you cannot come to the podium to beg for forgiveness..

Nah...U don't know me...I know you though... you are or were a preacher is that correct? And before the game what is close in your book? 15 points?30 points? because I could probably dig up some time you said that a 20-something game was "close"...I will be there...I can think of about ten times taht you were "wrong" last year..And a few more this year!!! It wont be within 10....u can mark that!! ...Are you saying it will be within ten?

Within 7 I think. Now, points don't always determine the close factor. What if, now I'm saying, what if. Team A was leading 3-0 until 2 minutes to go in the game. They had just kicked a field goal. They kick off and Team B runs it all the way back. Leading 7-3, Team B kicks off with 1:50 left in game, but Team A fumbles the kick off picked up by Team B who runs it in for a touchdown, 14-3 with 1:35 left. They kick it off again and it is a touchback. On first down, Team A passes the ball but it is intercepted and run back for a touchdown. They, Team B, knew they would pass so they had extra defenders (nickel package) in. 21-3. Would you call that a close game. Not if you just looked at the score, but if you knew the circumstances you would have KNOWN it was close.

Now if Team A kicks a field goal with two minutes to go after trailing 21-0 for the entire game to Team B then it wouldn't have been close.

This is hypothetical but could happen.

Having said that, I THINK that if no one has a lot of costly turnovers, then it will be close. I asked an Adamsville person who is part of the football staff how they thought Waverly and Camden game would go since they had played both. He said Waverly can beat them.Do you see the light????

ok guys just chill...let gotgame say what he wants all he is doing is causing talk that isnt even needed...he obviously doesnt know what he was talking about because if he did he would be leaving facts instead of the mess hes posting...i dont know who he is but obviously he needs to get back on to his stewart county boards and post i mean his team is that much dominant than us that they did beat us last year for like the first time in years and slipped up this year against us and allowed us to dominate them but o well...let it go, we play huntingdon this week, great chance of us beating them and clinching a playoff spot lets concentrate on that...papaT, will the game be broadcasted this week?