THE Lewis Co. Panthers @ Hickman Co.

LewisCoPanthers

Yes It Is Raining.....Im Glad You Informed Of This,Because I Dont Want To Hear The Reason We Lost Is Because Yall Watered Our Feild.....Ha Funny We Cant Water There Feild But They Can Spray Paint Ours....Isnt Really Fair Now Is It????O Well Im Not Goin To Grip About It...They Will Fell Stupid When We Open A Good Ole Fashion Can Of WhoopAzz On The Pups......Lets Go Panthers Send Them Back To The Dog House...

P.S. I AM Lc pride And I Approve This Message...............So Should You

just wondering there Pride....does your computer have spell check? Feild? (field) There (their) Fell? (feel)

But, I digress, /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> so I will play along and help you figure out what you are going to say after the game....."Gosh, you know there feild was pretty wet but they steal bet us anyway....I fell so bad now"......you can just copy and paste that if you want too.....I give you my permission

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright i know im jumping in this a little late but i finally had to get on here and say something for myself. If you are from Hickman County you need to shut your windows and lock up your doors because there's a heck of a storm coming. Ya'll coming over here and writing on our practice is just disrespectful and stupid. Plus who drives all the way from another county just to write on the practice feild if you had any sense at all you would have done it on the game feild but o well to late now. All i know is that you have made alot of big boys angry and tommorow night they are fixing to unleash. If you've ever heard the saying if you mess with the bull your gonna get the horns. Well ya'll messed with the bull and we are fixing to put the horns to ya tomorrow night. These Panthers are gonna roll all night long so just get ready to leave the game upset.

what is up with the spelling? maybe I am missing something....does it say "Panther Feild" at your high school? you guys might ought to invest in a good 3rd grade spelling teacher

Look Panther faithful, it doesn't matter who spray painted the field. Could have been HC player, coulda been an LC coach, it coulda been a HC fan, LC booster, Santa Clause, or the Easter Bunny - doesn't matter. The Panthers don't need all that stuff to get them fired up. A couple of posters earlier nailed it, if the Panthers need all that to motivate them, there is a problem.

The Panthers don't need that. All they need to do is just remember how bad it felt last year getting beat in their own house and ending their season. They need to think about how bad it hurt those seniors last year when reality set in that most of them would never play football again. The Panthers are ready.

Something is up with these Hickman County fans though - they havn't posted all day. Either somebody from their side told them to stop giving us so much bulletin board material, or they are worried about their chances or something. Who knows, but they have made this less entertaining. They may have a point though, there may not be anymore need for talking - the pads and helmets will do that in a few short hours. GO PANTHERS!!!!!

Maybe the HC fans are keeping quiet so that when we obliterate you guys, you're the ones who'll feel stupid... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

just wondering there Pride....does your computer have spell check? Feild? (field) There (their) Fell? (feel)

But, I digress, /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> so I will play along and help you figure out what you are going to say after the game....."Gosh, you know there feild was pretty wet but they steal bet us anyway....I fell so bad now"......you can just copy and paste that if you want too.....I give you my permission

And here I thought you guys had given up hope, haha. J/k I know better than that. I think you might be singing that tune you wrote for lcpride though. But hey, what kind of fan would I be if I didn't believe that?

And here I thought you guys had given up hope, haha. J/k I know better than that. I think you might be singing that tune you wrote for lcpride though. But hey, what kind of fan would I be if I didn't believe that?

do you get the feeling we are about the only two left on here? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

do you get the feeling we are about the only two left on here? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You know I do. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I just know sleep is gonna be hard to come by tonight so this is about all I have to do. That and watch this great baseball game on tv!

You know I do. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I just know sleep is gonna be hard to come by tonight so this is about all I have to do. That and watch this great baseball game on tv!

hey who knows.....just might be me and you there tomorrow night....you can come sit on the c'ville side if you want....its closer to the concession stand!!

hey who knows.....just might be me and you there tomorrow night....you can come sit on the c'ville side if you want....its closer to the concession stand!!

Ha, I seriously doubt you and I will be the only two there. I think we might be joined by something like 5,998 of our closest friends! No offense, but I'm going to have to pass on sitting on the HC side. I might stick out like a sore thumb in my black and gold amongst all that red, haha.

Ha, I seriously doubt you and I will be the only two there. I think we might be joined by something like 5,998 of our closest friends! No offense, but I'm going to have to pass on sitting on the HC side. I might stick out like a sore thumb in my black and gold amongst all that red, haha.

duely noted.....if i read it correctly today, i saw in the tennessean or somewhere that all of the Panther's touchdowns this year have come on the ground but just one.....do you think that is true?

Hey dawg being that you are closer to thr concessions maybe you could hook us up with a burger at the half so we dont have to stand in line lol.