Ooltewah vs Farragut

VOID70

Actually no we wouldnt Ootlewah will still win based on region wins not overall record. The will have one loss in the region if they lose and so will farragut if they win out and Ootelwah takes the tiebreaker based on head to head. But Farragut can still wrap up second place and that is where they will finish. Ootelwah would have to lose two region games for the Admirlas to win the region.

This is straight out of the handbook...D. In the event of a tie for the region winner, runner-up, third-place, or fourth-place team, if either team(s) has defeated the other(s) in regular-season play, the team(s) shall be rated above the other(s) in the standings. (After the region winner has been determined, the tie-breaker procedure shall begin all over again starting at the top to work out the runner-up position. The procedure shall be repeated to determine the third- and fourth-place teams.)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is straight out of the handbook...D. In the event of a tie for the region winner, runner-up, third-place, or fourth-place team, if either team(s) has defeated the other(s) in regular-season play, the team(s) shall be rated above the other(s) in the standings. (After the region winner has been determined, the tie-breaker procedure shall begin all over again starting at the top to work out the runner-up position. The procedure shall be repeated to determine the third- and fourth-place teams.)

Therefore.. Ooltewah has to lose to both Oak Ridge and Soddy to be second in the region. Losing to one of them and Farragut winning out would put us as tied with one region loss each and we would be first because of the above. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Falling apart just like the team last night im loving this.

This team will be back and maybe you will not be 50-50 SENSE YOU WERE A FORMER FARRAGUT FOOTBALL PLAYER or are you a BAND WAGON JUMPER. I would put your name on here but everyone knows who you are. Can't want to read about you on Maryville message site about Farragut playing them next year.

Falling apart just like the team last night im loving this. (YOU ARE A GREAT FORMER FARRAGUT FOOTBALL PLAYER) Why don't you just stay on DB's message site and fight with them.

This team will be back and maybe you will not be 50-50 SENSE YOU WERE A FORMER FARRAGUT FOOTBALL PLAYER or are you a BAND WAGON JUMPER. I would put your name on here but everyone knows who you are. Can't want to read about you on MAryville message site about Farragut playing them next year.

I could care less what you think im behind this team but they need to get their act toghter. YES im a former player as are you and im a admiral at heart. Not trying to make anyone mad on here just expressing opinons just like you or anyone else is. I also think this team will bounce back but they have to forget what happened and stay focused. But i know the seniors can get this team up and ready to play next friday...But i do think the o-line needs to improve i dont know why im getting ridiculed for saying that its prett obvious

I could care less what you think im behind this team but they need to get their act toghter. YES im a former player as are you and im a admiral at heart. Not trying to make anyone mad on here just expressing opinons just like you or anyone else is. I also think this team will bounce back but they have to forget what happened and stay focused. But i know the seniors can get this team up and ready to play next friday...But i do think the o-line needs to improve i dont know why im getting ridiculed for saying that its prett obvious

Like I said why don't you stay on DB's, Maryville, Oak Ridge, message board you talk out of both sides of your mouth.

Yes, we actually will win the region if we end up with the same record. Read the rulebook before you pop off at the mouth jackass.

And all you Ooltewah fans don't want to believe the hit i guess. Whatever makes you sleep better..

By the way whoever said the offensive line didn't try, your full of crap. They didn't get the results they wanted, but don't question their effort. Farragut is going further than Ooltewah in the playoffs. I can already feel their and the fans cockiness from the win, and it will be their downfall.

Welcome to coacht. READ the RULES on Coacht before posting and again it is based on head to head...............tie breaker

Actually no we wouldnt Ootlewah will still win based on region wins not overall record. The will have one loss in the region if they lose and so will farragut if they win out and Ootelwah takes the tiebreaker based on head to head. But Farragut can still wrap up second place and that is where they will finish. Ootelwah would have to lose two region games for the Admirlas to win the region.

Therefore.. Ooltewah has to lose to both Oak Ridge and Soddy to be second in the region. Losing to one of them and Farragut winning out would put us as tied with one region loss each and we would be first because of the above. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If Soddy Daisy beats Ooltewah, and Farragut wins out. Farragut would win the region wouldnt they? Because you would have a 3-way tie. Ooltewah beat Farragut, Farragut beat Soddy Daisy, Soddy Daisy beat Ooltewah. Then it would come down to overall wins.. ?

And with the hit. I don't know what the paper was talking about with a forearm to the back... Unless that was later when he was on the ground...

And this hit is the exact same situation that Boise State was in when they played Oregon. Boise had a late hit on the qb and he hit him exactly how the Ooltewah guy hit Reese. Except Boise's was actually late, but no one was focusing on that. Everyone was focusing on the "helmet to helmet" part. Its the exact same. Most of the Boise State fans refused to believe it wasn't a bad hit, everyone else seemed to disagree.

is a vid for that.. plus a play where the Boise player got ejected for "targeting a defenseless player" which was ridiculous. Not going for the ball when your a WR doesn't make you defenseless.

If Soddy Daisy beats Ooltewah, and Farragut wins out. Farragut would win the region wouldnt they? Because you would have a 3-way tie. Ooltewah beat Farragut, Farragut beat Soddy Daisy, Soddy Daisy beat Ooltewah. Then it would come down to overall wins.. ?

And with the hit. I don't know what the paper was talking about with a forearm to the back... Unless that was later when he was on the ground...

And this hit is the exact same situation that Boise State was in when they played Oregon. Boise had a late hit on the qb and he hit him exactly how the Ooltewah guy hit Reese. Except Boise's was actually late, but no one was focusing on that. Everyone was focusing on the "helmet to helmet" part. Its the exact same. Most of the Boise State fans refused to believe it wasn't a bad hit, everyone else seemed to disagree.

is a vid for that.. plus a play where the Boise player got ejected for "targeting a defenseless player" which was ridiculous. Not going for the ball when your a WR doesn't make you defenseless.

dude you are wrong again give it up it is based on head to head. Thanks for playing though

You might want to read E in the tssaa book. Were they are coming up with this is IF Ooltewah does get beat by another team and there is a tie the team with the most wins wins the region. After the season is done and IF Ooltewah lose to either Oak Ridge OR Soddy Daisy Farragut could win the region IF Farragut wins out. Ooltewah would be 7-2 Farragut would be 9-1. Ooltewah would have 2 loss to Farragut 1 loss.