Greenback fans.

REBELRON

Yea, I heard Phil wanted Onieda and greenback to put the "power T" on their helmets for this game. He wants the people to believe this is an "orange n white" game showcasing next years team in hopes to get the fans and media off him. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah man...That QB down in Greenback would put some hind ends in the seats! Good luck to you guys! Normally I wouldn't pick one team over the other but there some special "future interests" here. We can talk about next week, next week. Stay focused boys. I hope everyone has a fun game.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope Oneida and Greenback are 9-0 going into this game. I have never been to a game at Greenback. The only time I ever seen Greenback play was in 2004 when they played at Gatlinburg Pittman.

greenback was tough back in 04.. i played on that oneida team, they whipped up on us pretty good over there twice once in reg season and other in the 2nd round

Greenback took Midway two tha Woodshed last nite.....mommaSTARS Almer Tomater iz 9-0.......O.K. Mairvul and Alcouh fanz ...Who iz goin' two Trick orr Treet at tha Greenback footbawl feeled Hallywean and then go two tha Drugstore fer sodie water aftur tha gaim??????...........

1. STARSNBARS (1 sodie water)

2. Tha Pups (1 sodie water each)

c. mommaSTARS (2 sodie waters, 1/2 cuntry ham & 1/2 dozen aggs, 3 cheese burgers, big Franch fry, big bowl of beans wif skillet cornbread, big sweet onyun, big bag of pork rinds, and all tha leftover Hallywean candy).... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Greenback took Midway two tha Woodshed last nite.....mommaSTARS Almer Tomater iz 9-0.......O.K. Mairvul and Alcouh fanz ...Who iz goin' two Trick orr Treet at tha Greenback footbawl feeled Hallywean and then go two tha Drugstore fer sodie water aftur tha gaim??????...........

1. STARSNBARS (1 sodie water)

2. Tha Pups (1 sodie water each)

c. mommaSTARS (2 sodie waters, 1/2 cuntry ham & 1/2 dozen aggs, 3 cheese burgers, big Franch fry, big bowl of beans wif skillet cornbread, big sweet onyun, big bag of pork rinds, and all tha leftover Hallywean candy).... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I'll be thur................Mabe aftur the game I cood git dance wif momma.................I got a swell pur uf steel toed boots id like ta try out. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I'll be thur................Mabe aftur the game I cood git dance wif momma.................I got a swell pur uf steel toed boots id like ta try out. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

BeeCee...Eye'll letchee daince wif her as long as ewe pick up tha bill frum tha Drugstore.....BeeCee dont no 'bout them boots....If 'un momma lays on of them feet...that looks like a big can of store bought biscuits that jest popped out of one of them cardboard sleeves on top of yorn...Well eye'm not shore steel iz strong enuff..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />.......Beefour me and momma got hitched she daited Ron Wright....And momma sed Ron dainced wif her wif his lead boot on and hit did'unt do no good....... /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />