kingston vs knox catholic

jackets98

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like Kingston beat most expectations again. No doubt were underrated

Kingston played an incredible game last night, hard hitting defense, good running game. They did a good job of milking the clock. Didn't understand why they threw the ball on the 4th down late in the fourth, especially since they were moving the ball on the ground. Question if Austin East, Anderson Co. and Kingston all finish 5-2 (and that's based on Kingston beating A-E), how do the tie breakers work? Because Anderson beat Kingston, but lost to A-E, and if Kingston wins they would have beaten A-E but lost to Anderson.

It would be Kingston 2 with the best overall record then AE 3 with their head-to-head win over AC. AC would be fourth.

Hold up mane... You can't say that's the final standings yet because AE and Kingston play next week.. Therefore, the winner will have 2nd place and the loser will be consider 3rd place...

Kingston is the real deal. I've written that for some time now. Vic King knows what he's doing, and the kids are bought in to the style of play. They tackle well one-on-one, come off the ball well on offense, and have soem very good athletes. Are they the Livingston Acad. of 08? Time will tell. Turtle, I'll tell you this much though. If Kingston takes away the big play from AE, Kingston will win. Book it. BTW, this is how the standings will look, IMO.

1. Catholic.

2. Winner AE/Kingston.

3. Loser AE/Kingston.

4. AC.

ruse?

Kingston is the real deal. I've written that for some time now. Vic King knows what he's doing, and the kids are bought in to the style of play. They tackle well one-on-one, come off the ball well on offense, and have soem very good athletes. Are they the Livingston Acad. of 08? Time will tell. Turtle, I'll tell you this much though. If Kingston takes away the big play from AE, Kingston will win. Book it. BTW, this is how the standings will look, IMO.

1. Catholic.

2. Winner AE/Kingston.

3. Loser AE/Kingston.

4. AC.

ruse?

Kingston's one weakness... depth. At the Catholic game they played 2 maybe 3 (at the most) kids off the bench all night. They play a lot of kids both ways. An injury (and I hope they don't sustain any) to a key player could hurt them. Anyhow good luck on Friday with the Roadrunners

Some bad calls IMO but every losing team says that. We lost in the final 1:30 of the game our D was tired and we couldn't hold it. I'm so proud of the team its unbelievable. We WILL go far mark my words. As the sign on the way out of the Kingston locker room says..... Kingston Football is TRADITION