Mcminn Central against Polk Co.

sportsman88

Coming from the land of people who refer to themselves as a "bridesmaid with class", I'm glad you think I'm dumb. Seriously! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The fact that you even try to defend yourself after saying something so incredibly idiotic is laughable. Seriously.

Oh, and btw, limpybiscuit, youll get yours this sunday, in the form of a HUGE L R'E.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many botched kickoffs have you guys had I have heard of few, the rest went into the end zone makes you wonder? I know what you mean our freshmen scored on Tellico and now you hear Coach Davis is running up the score. Go figure!

That's the price of having a winning season. I actually like it. Don't pay to much attention to me. I'm just upset that I never got my Stoney dogs. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

After reading this thread i can't believe the under estimation there is for Polk. I'm a recently converted Polk County man. After watching this team all season, this team is not to be taken lightly. The defense is solid i believe they do lead mcminn in fewest points and total yards allowed. Polk beat east ridge were yall sqeaked by them. I'm not saying were that much better i'm just saying that were not to be taken lightly. Offensively we've been better each week, its been fun to watch Allen, Lee grow that much better each week. Should be a great game im goin Polk 21 McMinn 17

Go Polk!

This is going to be a great game between two good ball teams. Look for a close game all the way till the finale horn. The key match up in this game will be Polks D vs Central's O. If the Charger score over 3 TD's they will win. If Polks D can limit them and keep it below that it will be anybody's game. Weather will play a part if the field gets in bad shape. You can talk about towels, oil on hands, mudd on hands, keeping hands wet, buckets of water, wet balls all you want. Its the field turf conditions that make the big difference. It's hard to run on muddy slick fields. It takes away on what you can do. This usually brings the scoring down, if the field stays pretty firm even if there is some wet grass it won't make as big a difference. Good luck to both teams. I think Central has the edge.

This is going to be a great game between two good ball teams. Look for a close game all the way till the finale horn. The key match up in this game will be Polks D vs Central's O. If the Charger score over 3 TD's they will win. If Polks D can limit them and keep it below that it will be anybody's game. Weather will play a part if the field gets in bad shape. You can talk about towels, oil on hands, mudd on hands, keeping hands wet, buckets of water, wet balls all you want. Its the field turf conditions that make the big difference. It's hard to run on muddy slick fields. It takes away on what you can do. This usually brings the scoring down, if the field stays pretty firm even if there is some wet grass it won't make as big a difference. Good luck to both teams. I think Central has the edge.

Central has one of the best, if not the best field in the region. You won't see a lot of mud.

Chargers - 33

Cats - 13

That's the price of having a winning season. I actually like it. Don't pay to much attention to me. I'm just upset that I never got my Stoney dogs. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I think you and Sundance owe me the Stoney dogs. Remember I was getting 7 points. A free bowl of chili before the game tonight might make us even. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think you and Sundance owe me the Stoney dogs. Remember I was getting 7 points. A free bowl of chili before the game tonight might make us even. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't remember the 7 point spot. I'm probably going to be going to Michaels before the game. About 4. I actually thought that you had given my dogs to Sundance to bring to me, and they just "didn't make it." He does like his hotdogs. If you do need some chili though, look me up. I might give some change for a hungry fellow human. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" MAYBE...

See ya there.

I don't remember the 7 point spot. I'm probably going to be going to Michaels before the game. About 4. I actually thought that you had given my dogs to Sundance to bring to me, and they just "didn't make it." He does like his hotdogs. If you do need some chili though, look me up. I might give some change for a hungry fellow human. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" MAYBE...

See ya there.

Sundance wouldn't eat another man's hotdog would he? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

How many botched kickoffs have you guys had I have heard of few, the rest went into the end zone makes you wonder? I know what you mean our freshmen scored on Tellico and now you hear Coach Davis is running up the score. Go figure!

Botched kickoffs? Of what team are you referring?