Mcminn Central against Polk Co.

sportsman88

Alright double play and o-ya, this isn't Knox park or an interstate rest stop. Let's get back to the game. Any updates on injuries, weather, or what all radio stations are covering the game tonight?

Sounds like you know alot about those areas. Let me quess you and wrecking crew take your buckets and gloves to see if they really help to hold on to a slick ball. As for weather look out the window genius. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocker that Mr. WreckingCrew would have something to say. Nothing suprises me on here though...LOL

Hey 89charger, you can buy me a bowl of chilli tonight. You dont mind helping a former teamate out now do ya?!?!?

It would be an honor to buy you chili. BTW did you get your "UMPIRE OF THE YEAR AWARD" yet? Blevins and myself nominated you for it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It would be an honor to buy you chili. BTW did you get your "UMPIRE OF THE YEAR AWARD" yet? Blevins and myself nominated you for it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Haha... not yet. I deserve it though. I think I ended up umping like 500 games this summer. Im gonna have to give Mr Blevins some lessons though. I'll look ya up if Im able to make it up tonight. Be careful and hopefully nobody gets hurt.

Another absolutely rediculous post from 6+4+3=2. I was wondering when you would start spreading fertilizer on the boards again.

Now, now, now, be nice to our friends from Polk Co. He's a charter member of the "Bridesmaid With Class" Club. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

okay come on now dont you think polk should grow up an not be spray paintin a big "P" on central campus??? just because centrals got this dont cry over spilt milk!! haha

From the pictures that some Central folks sent to me of the artwork, I would like to meet the real artist that could sneek in there and paint something that detailed in the dark..... I cant wait to find out who actually painted the fieldhouse. I talked to a policeman and they are investigating since this is truly vandalism. This is sort of like kicking the windshield out of your own car....

it's not long until game time... good luck polk i hope you get the win... i think polk won the region last in either 88 or 89 but i'm not sure.. i think it was coach davis' senior year.. but once again not sure... i hate to see a good thread go bad.. i knew this couldn't be a decent topic... to many people that can't except that either team can win any day of the week.. its nice to see that so many adults have nothing better to do then get on here and talk nothing but GARBAGE to each other.. if you wanna talk smack meet each other in a controlled environment and settle it there, but be able to admit your wrong sometimes (you know cause everyone is wrong at least once in their life).. but please just say your opinion and move on don't let people get you fired up that makes you drop to their level, which is sad... and don't assume it was polk people that messed with your field i didn't assume that it was charger fans that messed with ours.. coaches sometimes do display weird ways of motivating their teams, it could have been them, remember you are innocent until proven guilty.. but anyway hope everyone has a safe trip to and from the game and i hope both teams come out injury free there are still games to be played after this one... good luck to the wildcats i hope this game is as great as last years!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

From the pictures that some Central folks sent to me of the artwork, I would like to meet the real artist that could sneek in there and paint something that detailed in the dark..... I cant wait to find out who actually painted the fieldhouse. I talked to a policeman and they are investigating since this is truly vandalism. This is sort of like kicking the windshield out of your own car....

I think I heard that Coach Davis is very artistic. Hmmmm...... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

All right my Polk friends, it's close to game time and I need to get off here. I pray travelling mercies for all of you coming to the game, and for you as you're going home. I hope you enjoy the game.....a game I believe Central will win, BUT one that will be hard-earned for the victor. Hopefully, the game will be clean and free of injuries. And mostly, I hope the parents and fans realize this is just a football game for our entertainment - it's isn't life or death.

I've enjoyed the bantering this week, and I hope I didn't offend too many people with my teasing. Sometimes I may tease too much but it's because I enjoy life so much. And I can take it as much as I dish it out.

Come by Memories about 5:30 and ask for me. Johnny and Jan know me and will direct you to my table. I'll even buy you a cold one - tea, that is!

God bless!

A Mcminn Central/Polk thread making it to Friday is probably a record for CoachT - only real TOS violation was Del (BAN HIM!) for gross solicitation...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The thing about the vandalism - Central has cameras of everything and you know they had to be watching for this kind of crap.

I believe Central is in the surprise of Derrick's young career, never underestimate a motivated team is what really is a home game for them - already have pizza bet on it lol.

GO POLK!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think I heard that Coach Davis is very artistic. Hmmmm...... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

All right my Polk friends, it's close to game time and I need to get off here. I pray travelling mercies for all of you coming to the game, and for you as you're going home. I hope you enjoy the game.....a game I believe Central will win, BUT one that will be hard-earned for the victor. Hopefully, the game will be clean and free of injuries. And mostly, I hope the parents and fans realize this is just a football game for our entertainment - it's isn't life or death.

I've enjoyed the bantering this week, and I hope I didn't offend too many people with my teasing. Sometimes I may tease too much but it's because I enjoy life so much. And I can take it as much as I dish it out.

Come by Memories about 5:30 and ask for me. Johnny and Jan know me and will direct you to my table. I'll even buy you a cold one - tea, that is!

God bless!

so your teasing constitutes you saying the stupidest quotes imaginable. oh and dont worry about driving safely if the road is wet and your tires are wet it will most definitely grip better