Mcminn Central against Polk Co.

sportsman88

i predict POLK will shut down the run game. they may have trouble if central gets their passing game, but not for long. davis will have his secondary ready cause im sure he knows thats where central will attack, after central scores on the long pass im sure the defense will realize that threat and shut it down also.

still POLK wins HUGE

POLK - 22

central - 8

I like your optimism. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

polk does not win huge unless they're playing their own polk county crickets, bledsoe, tellico, or grundy county. which, might as well be the crickets. there is no way they win this game, period. much less by a large margin. thats ridiculous tank i mean come on..sure they're strong, blah blah blah we can run over anybody..yea ok we'll see come friday when central puts up 30, notice i didnt say 40 like everybody else..no high school team's puttin up 40 points in the rain..central wins by at least 2 touchdowns. which would be about 14 points, for you that may not be able to do the math...smokey... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

To all of those reading,

I would like to send my sincere apologies out to the Polk County players, coaches, fans, and all other coacht readers for my ignorance on here. This is my last and final post ever on coacht. It has been a great run on here listening to all of you all accuse everyone that brags about Polk County that its me. I love it. But other than that, Im sorry.. Trevy I LOVE YOU.. Tank63 I LOVE YOU.. My Main Man DELTAVIAN.. Keep It Real down in Grundy.. Boothman /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />.. and last but not least.. Casper I LOVE YOU and Thanks for getting me kicked off not for the first time but for the 23rd time.. I believe I do hold the record at Coacht screen names starting off with "thedragon" to finishing with "ImTheUndertaker" from "CRUTCHFIELD" to "35 Wham JR".. from "TheEmpire" to "TheEmbalmer".

Other screen names...... My First Homer. Wildcats01. #1PROSPECT. TonkaKing. Mayfield. Cliffhanger. tHe .. PaTrIoT:). ETC. We cant remember them all. What a run, it's been fun. God Bless all of you folks and remember one thing... IT'S AMERICA... THE FIRST AMENDMENT STATES THAT ALL AMERICANS NO MATTER RACE NOR SEX, HAVE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH This is Ryan Qualls from Harriman, Tennessee.... I'm over and out.... May God Be With All of You Fine People That Hold Grudges Over a Message Board.

ADIOS AMIGOS!!!!!

COME ON!!!

To all of those reading,

I would like to send my sincere apologies out to the Polk County players, coaches, fans, and all other coacht readers for my ignorance on here. This is my last and final post ever on coacht. It has been a great run on here listening to all of you all accuse everyone that brags about Polk County that its me. I love it. But other than that, Im sorry.. Trevy I LOVE YOU.. Tank63 I LOVE YOU.. My Main Man DELTAVIAN.. Keep It Real down in Grundy.. Boothman /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />.. and last but not least.. Casper I LOVE YOU and Thanks for getting me kicked off not for the first time but for the 23rd time.. I believe I do hold the record at Coacht screen names starting off with "thedragon" to finishing with "ImTheUndertaker" from "CRUTCHFIELD" to "35 Wham JR".. from "TheEmpire" to "TheEmbalmer".

Other screen names...... My First Homer. Wildcats01. #1PROSPECT. TonkaKing. Mayfield. Cliffhanger. tHe .. PaTrIoT:). ETC. We cant remember them all. What a run, it's been fun. God Bless all of you folks and remember one thing... IT'S AMERICA... THE FIRST AMENDMENT STATES THAT ALL AMERICANS NO MATTER RACE NOR SEX, HAVE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH This is Ryan Qualls from Harriman, Tennessee.... I'm over and out.... May God Be With All of You Fine People That Hold Grudges Over a Message Board.

ADIOS AMIGOS!!!!!

COME ON!!!

With all those names it might be said you have a split personality. Haha