Mcminn Central against Polk Co.

sportsman88

This has been a good thread until Ryan Qualls gets on here and starts running his mouth. He has about 20 different screen names. Central fans please ignore his comments, he is just jealous that he was not tough enough to make it in football and some of these Polk players are tough enough and are even better baseball players than he was. There is one thing that he was able to make all-state in and that was cooking hotdogs and face painting. If he doesn't make the baseball team at RSCC maybe they will let him cook them some dogs and wave the team flag when someone hits a home run. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Oh and one more thing... I accomplished what I went after... I finally have a Polk County football coach posting on coacht!!! HA HA... HEY MRS. SWAFFORD! You might want to walk inside the gymnasium and sneak up behind coach and see what he's doing /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> You did it to me. And I believe it is in the hand book that no teacher nor student is to be on any message board... I may just have to call my big man James Jones and see what he can do bout it!!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just good CoachT trash talkin. Gatta Love It! Ryno you better chill yourself, I sure would hate to have to see you put in I.S.S. up there in Harriman. To all of you that think this is Ryan, I can assure you, you are wrong. It's all straight in the hood though. Ryan and I find it humurous laughing at all of you that just get so torn up on here. Polk County Politics /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Just thought I would clear that up for you "COACH" Boothman!

Hum.... "THEY" talk about Central's class. Good to see the little boys on here talking trash and showing their class. But, please, keep poking the war horse. Next you can tell us all how fast and good Polk Co is compared to everyone else. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hum.... "THEY" talk about Central's class. Good to see the little boys on here talking trash and showing their class. But, please, keep poking the war horse. Next you can tell us all how fast and good Polk Co is compared to everyone else. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Casper and the Undertaker (both of whom are Qualls and his so called friends) are the only people on here you'll find being classless from Polk.

By the way, "THEY" aren't the only people talking about Central's class. Check out the 10/24 Prep Capsules article on today's Times Free Press website.

Casper and the Undertaker (both of whom are Qualls and his so called friends) are the only people on here you'll find being classless from Polk.

By the way, "THEY" aren't the only people talking about Central's class. Check out the 10/24 Prep Capsules article on today's Times Free Press website.

I read the Times Free Press article about the upcoming Central/Polk game and saw nothing on there at all about class - or lack of it from either team.

I read the Times Free Press article about the upcoming Central/Polk game and saw nothing on there at all about class - or lack of it from either team.

Here's what was said in The Times Free Press article:

POLK COUNTY ( 7-1, 5-1) at McMINN CENTRAL CHARGERS (8-0, 6-0)

The kickoff: 7:30

Coaches, career numbers: Polk??™s Derrick Davis (64-33); Central??™s Brandon Derrick (20-9)

Interesting stat: Central knocked off Polk 42-41 last year, the Chargers??™ first win over the Wildcats since 1999. Both clubs will be in the postseason but a first-round host??™s role could be up for grabs. Central has to play at Howard next week and the region title could be on the line. Howard beat Polk by two earlier this year.

What to watch: Extracurricular play. These two teams don??™t like each other. One is flashy, bordering on gaudy with its offense while the other is more of a journeyman club that plugs away. Central will likely have to pass ??” and quarterback Zach Rayl is capable ??” if it is to move the ball consistently. Two of the area??™s top defensive players ??” Polk lineman Michael Hargove and Central linebacker Maury Ragland ??” will be on display.

I think some people don't understand the big words like extracurricular and gaudy.

I'm new to this site and from what i can tell there are some immature People on here, but it is still very interesting reading.Where the two teams are concerned I have been looking forward to this game all year, I feel these are the best two teams in the league and this will be the best game of the year.I think that it will be a hard fought game but i think Polk will prevail with a score of PC 26 - MC 18

Coaches, career numbers: Polk??™s Derrick Davis (64-33); Central??™s Brandon Derrick (20-9)

Interesting stat: Central knocked off Polk 42-41 last year, the Chargers??™ first win over the Wildcats since 1999. Both clubs will be in the postseason but a first-round host??™s role could be up for grabs. Central has to play at Howard next week and the region title could be on the line. Howard beat Polk by two earlier this year.

What to watch: Extracurricular play. These two teams don??™t like each other. One is flashy, bordering on gaudy with its offense while the other is more of a journeyman club that plugs away. Central will likely have to pass ??” and quarterback Zach Rayl is capable ??” if it is to move the ball consistently. Two of the area??™s top defensive players ??” Polk lineman Michael Hargove and Central linebacker Maury Ragland ??” will be on display.

I think some people don't understand the big words like extracurricular and gaudy.

If you're referring to me, I understand the words quite well. But still fail to see what either say about class.

The "extracurricular" play probably refers to BOTH teams possibly letting their emotions override good sense.

In my opinion, the "gaudy" description describes Central's offensive brashness and confidence in that they will score on you. As if, we're going to run right through this hole and you can't stop us. I think the writer's description of 'flashy versus journeyman' is actually a reflection of each coach themselves.

This team has done a lot better job of controlling their extracurriclar and gaudy actions this year. It seems this team has a better focus than last. I am not buying this argument this year. I cheer for the blue and I admit in the past there has been some moments I have wanted to say "just shut up and play", well so far they are, for the most part. I think Polk will find themselves in a spirited battle, but I hope at the end of the day we can all agree it is just football.

If you're referring to me, I understand the words quite well. But still fail to see what either say about class.

The "extracurricular" play probably refers to BOTH teams possibly letting their emotions override good sense.

In my opinion, the "gaudy" description describes Central's offensive brashness and confidence in that they will score on you. As if, we're going to run right through this hole and you can't stop us. I think the writer's description of 'flashy versus journeyman' is actually a reflection of each coach themselves.

I was actually agreeing with you. There is nothing in the article referring to lack of class on either side.