Gallatin (7-1, 5-0) @ Hendersonville (5-1, 4-0)

Gtowner

Well known that 65A is the stronger region and has been for the last 5 years or so,with that as our regions pair up playoff time look at the last few years and in fact last year your teams were blown out in playoffs i.e.indy beat gallatin and antioch by 35 and 40 pts respectfully but that was last year. Franklin and brentwood wouldn't have problem with either wave or commandos , the teams it looks like u face is centenial or ravenwood. its big game for the seedings as u won't see either franklin or brentwood till later I'm playoffs whoever gets centenial ( they most likely get #3 seed and ravenwood #4) better look out. Cent is dangerous team loaded on offense but they can be scored upon RHS with rector alaways tough this year they up and down but beat BA.however sure ur game wave vs. Commandos will be a great one good luck to both stay healthy

I love how you say look at the last few years. Well lets see in 2006 I believe region 5-5a went 3 and 1 against region 6-5a and we should have swept yall so i mean anything can happen in the playoffs. And if you think now look at 2006 again where the number 4 Hendersonville seed went to Franklin the number 1 seed and beat them. Guess yall were pretty strong that year huh? not!

But anyways I am not trying to start a war of words, all I am saying is why do you think region 6-5a is so much better? ANything can happen once a team gets into the playoffs. It all depends on how bad they want it! I'm sure the playoff games between these two regions will be great but they are still two weeks away. SO if you wanna talk about the playoffs start a new post. Because this one is about Hendersonville and Gallatin.

Now back to the HHS vs. GHS game. Looks like it is going to rain which will make for an even more unforgettable game. It is now one day away and I can not wait any longer. I hope to see a well fought game that comes down to the wire. NOt going to make any predictions but however I will be cheerin for the Commandos of Hendersonville

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how you say look at the last few years. Well lets see in 2006 I believe region 5-5a went 3 and 1 against region 6-5a and we should have swept yall so i mean anything can happen in the playoffs. And if you think now look at 2006 again where the number 4 Hendersonville seed went to Franklin the number 1 seed and beat them. Guess yall were pretty strong that year huh? not!

But anyways I am not trying to start a war of words, all I am saying is why do you think region 6-5a is so much better? ANything can happen once a team gets into the playoffs. It all depends on how bad they want it! I'm sure the playoff games between these two regions will be great but they are still two weeks away. SO if you wanna talk about the playoffs start a new post. Because this one is about Hendersonville and Gallatin.

Now back to the HHS vs. GHS game. Looks like it is going to rain which will make for an even more unforgettable game. It is now one day away and I can not wait any longer. I hope to see a well fought game that comes down to the wire. NOt going to make any predictions but however I will be cheerin for the Commandos of Hendersonville

Well known that 65A is the stronger region and has been for the last 5 years or so,with that as our regions pair up playoff time look at the last few years and in fact last year your teams were blown out in playoffs i.e.indy beat gallatin and antioch by 35 and 40 pts respectfully but that was last year. Franklin and brentwood wouldn't have problem with either wave or commandos , the teams it looks like u face is centenial or ravenwood. its big game for the seedings as u won't see either franklin or brentwood till later I'm playoffs whoever gets centenial ( they most likely get #3 seed and ravenwood #4) better look out. Cent is dangerous team loaded on offense but they can be scored upon RHS with rector alaways tough this year they up and down but beat BA.however sure ur game wave vs. Commandos will be a great one good luck to both stay healthy

Geez, man. Where did this come from on the Gallatin vs. Hendersonville thread??? Go drive your Lexus down Mallory Lane and we"ll talk in a couple more weeks.

WITHOUT THE WET WEATHER, I WOULD SAY GHS 49 - HHS 13. BUT IT LOOKS LIKE WET AND COLD WEATHER, SO I WILL SAY GHS 28 - HHS 7.

AS I SAID IN MY HUNTERS LANE PREDICTION, GHS GOES 9-1. THE REGION IS WEAK, AND NO ONE REALLY CHALLENGES GALLATIN UNTIL THE PLAYOFFS. IT JUST SEEMS TO ME THAT THE TEAMS IN THIS REGION ALL HAVE TWO SIMILARITIES: THEY HAVE NO DEFENSE, AND THE OFFENSES HAVE ONE THREAT YOU HAVE TO ACCOUNT FOR.

I THINK GALLATIN HAS MULTIPLE THREATS ON OFFENSE, AND THE DEFENSE CAN AFFORD TO BEND AT TIMES BECAUSE THEY CAN PREPARE FOR ONE THREAT ON THE OTHER TEAM.

HOWEVER, THAT IS JUST MY HUMBLE AND NOT VERY FOOTBALL SAVVY OPINION.

Geez, man. Where did this come from on the Gallatin vs. Hendersonville thread??? Go drive your Lexus down Mallory Lane and we"ll talk in a couple more weeks.

You have to overlook this guy. He claims to be a very knowledgable football person but he is seriously lacking. Oh but he will tell you all about his past football experience at the drop of a hat. Just some random Independence supporter who has no ties to the program besides he worships Heckman. Hey soccerboy, I know you can't wait to read this...Independence did not make the playoffs! That is why we call it up here in Sumner County TRADITION.

My biggest fear is that Gallatin comes out flat against Hendersonville. It is hard to get up for a huge game two weeks in a row. Gallatin will have to battle that in order to be worthy of a deep run in the playoffs. Hendersonville possesses good size on the lines and a fast secondary that could really be a problem for the Wave. Hendersonville has a good turnover margin and with the sloppy conditions that are expected turnovers are bound to happen. Hendersonville has also played this disrespect card all week and really want to try and get some by beating the Wave. Several Hendersonville posters have been really silent since the start of this thread but if they do win, I expect for the lurkers to come out of hiding. Gallatin has a lot on the line in this ball game and I hope we are well prepared for this matchup. I heard on the coaches show that several have been asking when the gates will open so I still expect a good crowd even with the weather. Lets go Green Wave and take the last region 5-5A championship.

You have to overlook this guy. He claims to be a very knowledgable football person but he is seriously lacking. Oh but he will tell you all about his past football experience at the drop of a hat. Just some random Independence supporter who has no ties to the program besides he worships Heckman. Hey soccerboy, I know you can't wait to read this...Independence did not make the playoffs! That is why we call it up here in Sumner County TRADITION.

My biggest fear is that Gallatin comes out flat against Hendersonville. It is hard to get up for a huge game two weeks in a row. Gallatin will have to battle that in order to be worthy of a deep run in the playoffs. Hendersonville possesses good size on the lines and a fast secondary that could really be a problem for the Wave. Hendersonville has a good turnover margin and with the sloppy conditions that are expected turnovers are bound to happen. Hendersonville has also played this disrespect card all week and really want to try and get some by beating the Wave. Several Hendersonville posters have been really silent since the start of this thread but if they do win, I expect for the lurkers to come out of hiding. Gallatin has a lot on the line in this ball game and I hope we are well prepared for this matchup. I heard on the coaches show that several have been asking when the gates will open so I still expect a good crowd even with the weather. Lets go Green Wave and take the last region 5-5A championship.

I don't expect either team to be flat, too much at stake. I have no doubt that whoever wins up front wins the game. Hville has faced really 1 smash mouth team all year and wasn't able to stop Beech's running game. I think for Hville to win they will have to score around 30. The one wild card in the game is Gallatin's defense. Offense is one of the best in Middle Tennessee. The question is will we see the defense from the first half from last week or the defense from the second half. Hville started the season a little slow on offense against Beech but has played very well lately. Defense has been bend don't break all year. A lot of yards given up but not a lot of points. Will Gallatin kick to Yazzie? I can say without a doubt he is the best kick returner Hville has had in the 20+ years I have watched them. Go Commandos, nothing better than playing the Wave for 1st place!

I don't expect either team to be flat, too much at stake. I have no doubt that whoever wins up front wins the game. Hville has faced really 1 smash mouth team all year and wasn't able to stop Beech's running game. I think for Hville to win they will have to score around 30. The one wild card in the game is Gallatin's defense. Offense is one of the best in Middle Tennessee. The question is will we see the defense from the first half from last week or the defense from the second half. Hville started the season a little slow on offense against Beech but has played very well lately. Defense has been bend don't break all year. A lot of yards given up but not a lot of points. Will Gallatin kick to Yazzie? I can say without a doubt he is the best kick returner Hville has had in the 20+ years I have watched them. Go Commandos, nothing better than playing the Wave for 1st place!

Gallatins defense has been getting better and better all year. Hunterslane is a big physical team, but the differance in the first half and the second was the attitude that they played with they were JACKED UP!!! With any luck they will be that way tomorrow night. If the kickoffs go like they have all year they will be in the endzone, very good punter usually alot of hang time which results in good coverage but I rather he not get a chance...

GO GREEN WAVE......finish strong!!!!

tradition what winning 3 state titles in how many years the last one when you were in diapers -

Worship Heckman , no sorry lived near the school, met some of the players that lived on my street - you are right since you bring up my creds, Notre Dame (12 starts) 15 years o cord in top catholic powerhouse school , coached GB Lions in England 2 years- working for midwestern college looking at local players hence, rerooted now living in sunny well rainy Florida today heading to Niceville Fl to watch a game----

what about you, maybe handed out jock straps back in the day, big beer belly now thinkin you are someone since ya coach peewee ball,Summner county yeah alot of tradition when was last time ya made it to a state champ game.. by bye lil girl, see ya when the rich kids from wil co beat you down again.... hmmm indy 42- green girls 7

Good to see you again Warrior09, I thought you vanished into thin air after last week /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yea thanks i kinda did but im back and i shuld apologize for some words last week. but neways yes the rain plays a big part in tonights game! i think everyone knows who i pick its Hendersonville just because gallatin needs to loose! Tonight is a big game! hope everything goes well! and nobody is called a landfill or anything! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yea thanks i kinda did but im back and i shuld apologize for some words last week. but neways yes the rain plays a big part in tonights game! i think everyone knows who i pick its Hendersonville just because gallatin needs to loose! Tonight is a big game! hope everything goes well! and nobody is called a landfill or anything! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Too late, this thread has already been Squoshed...

You seem to be a good kid.. stay behind your team!

Go Wave!