7AAA

spartaman

the chile supper is tomorrow night i apologize i thought it was next week but it is this FRIDAY before the blackman game...BUT IT IS TOMORROW AT 5:00 TIL THE CHILIE IS GONE

I do not think the situation really changes the atmosphere that should be there tomorrow we are fighting for a good seed in the tournament and to avenge a loss earlier in the season...I have full confidence in our staff that the adjustments will be made to help control blackman and pull out a win for us

GO LADY WARRIORS

Now are you saying that fans should get there early, that the chile will be gone by 5:15? RDman, start another pot and get more crock pots.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt that Riverdale Blackman will be one of the more exciting games of the evening.

Riverdale by 9 if....

Riverdale by 3 if....

So here is my if prediction..

If the current rumors on the two Drives are correct, this game will be decided by which local crew calls the game. Let 'em play crew, Riverdale by 9. A control the game crew, it will be decided at the free throw line. Blackman by 1 in OT. Either way, I am concerned that there may be players lost for a few games. Please, please, please go hard but be safe.

No doubt that Riverdale Blackman will be one of the more exciting games of the evening.

Riverdale by 9 if....

Riverdale by 3 if....

So here is my if prediction..

If the current rumors on the two Drives are correct, this game will be decided by which local crew calls the game. Let 'em play crew, Riverdale by 9. A control the game crew, it will be decided at the free throw line. Blackman by 1 in OT. Either way, I am concerned that there may be players lost for a few games. Please, please, please go hard but be safe.

I dont think there will be any issues like that I do think that shelby campbell will be real frustrated by the end of the game I think we will have someon in her face most of the game If she is comfortable she has shown us what she can do

I dont think there will be any issues like that I do think that shelby campbell will be real frustrated by the end of the game I think we will have someon in her face most of the game If she is comfortable she has shown us what she can do

Is the chili supper for "all" fans or "all zoned" fans????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Is the chili supper for "all" fans or "all zoned" fans????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

WOW! No recruiting violations on the alleged accusation of two players from Independence High coming to Riverdale w/ coach but while under the TSSAA microscope the competition is alerted and notes what a prime opportunity to take a stab in regard to a letter "Middle School Night" and a "wording oversight" referring to 'all" or "all zoned". Now is just me or are there others who wish after viewing all this latest drama, that wish we had chosen the coaching/teaching profession as well. Man no wonder good coaches are hard to keep around these days. Finaly does this technicality of a "wording oversight" call for discipline to the point were TSSAA should fill the need to decide if the punishment fits the crime? Now that Riverdal has been cleared by the TSSAA on this issue can we expect the media to feed off of something possitive as it would have done had TSSAA came back and reported obvious recruiting violations. SAD!!!

More like "EVERYBODY" as it is not free and is not for the benefit of the Basketball team. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The MORE the merrier as is is MUCH easier to wash the crock pots after they are EMPTY!

WOW! No recruiting violations on the alleged accusation of two players from Independence High coming to Riverdale w/ coach but while under the TSSAA microscope the competition is alerted and notes what a prime opportunity to take a stab in regard to a letter "Middle School Night" and a "wording oversight" referring to 'all" or "all zoned". Now is just me or are there others who wish after viewing all this latest drama, that wish we had chosen the coaching/teaching profession as well. Man no wonder good coaches are hard to keep around these days. Finaly does this technicality of a "wording oversight" call for discipline to the point were TSSAA should fill the need to decide if the punishment fits the crime? Now that Riverdal has been cleared by the TSSAA on this issue can we expect the media to feed off of something possitive as it would have done had TSSAA came back and reported obvious recruiting violations. SAD!!!

Two Williamson County middle school students attended this "Middle School Night" event. How do you suppose these kids found out about the event?

Two Williamson County middle school students attended this "Middle School Night" event. How do you suppose these kids found out about the event?

you raise a very good question hear is how i see the invite going

ring ring

HELLO

hi Coach maxwell this is Mr Doe daughter Doe dad how are you doing this evening

MS Maxwell: Im good MR doe how are you

Mr Doe: GOOD thanks Coach i see you are having some success at RIVERDALE how are you likeing it there

Coach Maxwell: I LOVE IT HERE the fans are GREAT and the support for the program is tremendous and the school is very good as well

Mr Doe: My wife and I have been talking and we are considering bringing daughter doe to RIVERDALE we do not like the direction blank school is going and i really think it will be better for my daughter to go to a different school that could give her a better opportunity to play at the next level if indeed that is what she wants to do

Coach Maxwell: Ill tell you what...we are having a middle school day on this date and we are going to show the facilities and allow the girls to watch a game youu are more than welcome to come

Mr DOe: that sounds great we will be there...do you mind if we bring so and so along too

Coach Maxwell: No bring along

Mr Doe : great we will see you then thanks coach we are really excited

click

and this is a legal explanation on how the middle school girls from williamson county came to the middle school day

Wrong again, hicotton. There were 3 girls that attended that night. One was the daughter of Riverdale Asst. Coach Steve Williams - she has every right to watch her dad coach. The other two were her friends. They are also allowed to come watch a game and be with their friends. Charlie says, "If you find yourself in a hole, quit digging.

LET IT GO!