7AAA

spartaman

First off what a great game by my LADY WARRIORS tonight...Jaclissa was taken out of the first half almost right off the bat with 2 fouls called on her in less than a minute...I will disagree with fridge i have seen a lot worse officiating that what we saw tonight were there calls i disagreed with?...yes but overall they did a good job.

We controlled most of the game and i am not sure if blackman ever led in the game if so it was only momentarily...Barbie and Natalie had a great game as did Jaclissa when she went in the game she hit a huge 3 to put a stop to a little blackman run but again this was a great TEAM win we have players that come off the bench and starters that just do their job Spurlock had some nice passes in the post to barbieashley did a great job of shooting the open shot

great game

GO LADY WARRIORS

RD, tell us a little about Barbee with shooting and rebounding. and how Coach Williams did in substituting for Coach maxwell/ And two ther things. it was thought that Blackman would try to use ball control against riverdale but the score didn't indicate it. Do you think they tried and Blackman's great player Campbell was held to 14 points. Who did a good job of playing defense on her oir was it teams defense?

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Campbell can be too unselfish at times. I'd really like to see her try to shoot the 3 more.

Fridge, thats a good point and Blackman can be a great team with all of the defenses Coach Chad throws at teams but who are some other olayers who Blackman has that can stroke well? How about Dorsett and Nowlin? Will they need to step up to make this team good in the district?

I thought that we would leave Jessica on her a little more but that wasnt the case i think we played 2 3 zone quite abit campbell got most of her points driving the lane...#25 had a really nice baseline drive for a lay up and then a time out was callled and she limped to the sideline and did not return i did not see any contact i think she just came down wrong on it but she was on her way to a good night

Our substituion has been fine all year we do have a pretty good bench so there is not much of a drop off when someone comes off the bench

Blackman ran half court stuff they was not pushing the ball but i just think we played better than the last time we played them...last time we played good our shots just wasnt falling so i think we did more of the same and we just executed really good

AS FOR Barbie I am really excited for her future at RIVERDALE she can handle the ball in the open court has good foot work down low sees the court really well and can CRASH the boards and she is a freshman she is going to be fun

Jaclissa has been fun as well she plays hard always has someone in her face and still gets her points and to top it off BOTH of these girls are GOOD GIRLS

I thought that we would leave Jessica on her a little more but that wasnt the case i think we played 2 3 zone quite abit campbell got most of her points driving the lane...#25 had a really nice baseline drive for a lay up and then a time out was callled and she limped to the sideline and did not return i did not see any contact i think she just came down wrong on it but she was on her way to a good night

Our substituion has been fine all year we do have a pretty good bench so there is not much of a drop off when someone comes off the bench

Blackman ran half court stuff they was not pushing the ball but i just think we played better than the last time we played them...last time we played good our shots just wasnt falling so i think we did more of the same and we just executed really good

AS FOR Barbie I am really excited for her future at RIVERDALE she can handle the ball in the open court has good foot work down low sees the court really well and can CRASH the boards and she is a freshman she is going to be fun

Jaclissa has been fun as well she plays hard always has someone in her face and still gets her points and to top it off BOTH of these girls are GOOD GIRLS

This may not sound appropriate with all of the drama but i would expect it with a HM coached team.

Whew, do I feel bad for teams in 7AAA. They bust their tails every week and have to put up with awful officiating. Riverdale and Blackman were the prey of MANY many bad calls tonight, the worst officiating crew I've seen watching High School Basketball. In no ways did this affect the outcome of the game, as amazingly dreadful calls went against Blackman and Riverdale. QUIT CALLING WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED! ONLY CALL WHAT YOU SEE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ANGLE, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE GOT BUMPED, DON'T CALL IT. They blew the whistle anytime anyone played good defense...sick of it. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Good game Lady Warriors, and better luck next time Blackman.

You should have seen the officiating at Siegel tonight. Absolutely horrible. It was like watching a rugby scrum with all three officials watching the ball all night instead of their areas of responsibly. When they let the muggings go uncalled, the players know they aren't going to call anything, and the hits just get worse and worse. As physical as the game was, with 1:18 left, they had only called 5 fouls in the 2nd half - 3 on SHS and 2 on OHS. They let them play... rugby anyway. When the ball went in the paint, there was very little resemblance to basketball. Somehow they seem to catch a few perimeter pushes and a few holds on bobbled and loose balls, but very little else. Oh, and they called a charge on a jump stop with visible air between the two players who never made contact, but then again, the whistle was blowing while the player was still in the process of making the jump stop. There will be at least 8 girls on the two teams who will wake up in the morning with bruises all over their arms from getting hammered every time they shot, but never made a trip to the foul line. Good way to get players hurt. They deserve much, much better. And no, the officiating did not determine the outcome. It was just horrible and dangerous. I had to leave before the boys game, but if they couldn't keep up with and control the girls game, I can only imagine how bad the boys game was officiated.

AAAAHHHH YYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!! The "SWAMI" is here !!! Wait no more "PHARGIS" and 7aaa fans and coaches, The "Swami" is here looking to improve on his amazing (29-7) district record. Let's get to it for Friday's games : In a tremendous match-up, Cookeville will travel to their hated rival White County. White County has come up short in this game for a number of years, but this group of seniors will finally get that monkey off their back. White County wins by 7. Siegel will get healthy at Oakland's expense, but not by much, Siegel by 8. My Lady Pioneers will travel to Lebanon and get pummeled. Lebanon by 32. And Finally, in another monster match-up , upstart Blackman will go to Riverdale, but will find the Lady Warriors a bit too tough on their home court. Riverdale wins this one by 9. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!!!! Read em and weep.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YEEESSSSSSSS!!!! The "SWAMI" is here !! After a (3-1) Friday night, (Congrats to league-leader Cookeville on their annual win over White County, I guess that monkey is more like a goriila ) , the "SWAMI" now stands at (32-8) for the season. The "SWAMI" will be back Monday, for all of Tuesday's games. The "SWAMI" has spoken.

I would think a Science Club outing would be sanctioned by the High School itself. I'm sure this was not the case with the Independence transfers. Apples and oranges my friend.

Now I do agree with you on one point; let's move on to bigger and better things!

You sir have some serious issues that you need to have resolved. Everyone else has moved beyond this negative "mud-slinging." GIVE IT A REST! You are harming your child.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YEEESSSSSSSS!!!! The "SWAMI" is here !! After a (3-1) Friday night, (Congrats to league-leader Cookeville on their annual win over White County, I guess that monkey is more like a goriila ) , the "SWAMI" now stands at (32-8) for the season. The "SWAMI" will be back Monday, for all of Tuesday's games. The "SWAMI" has spoken.

Come on now swami. Yes WC has lost their share of games lately to Cookeville, but we did beat them twice in 2005 and I don't know all the numbers, but I'm not sure Cookeville beat White co. even once from the late 80's til the late 90's when WC DOMINATED this district winning the district 8 years in a row and made the state tourney 7 of those years. Annual win? Come on.

Come on now swami. Yes WC has lost their share of games lately to Cookeville, but we did beat them twice in 2005 and I don't know all the numbers, but I'm not sure Cookeville beat White co. even once from the late 80's til the late 90's when WC DOMINATED this district winning the district 8 years in a row and made the state tourney 7 of those years. Annual win? Come on.

There is certainly a large gap in wins between the two programs, but what bothers me more than who's dominating who is the HUGH differance in support between the two programs.

It was a great atmosphere.