7AAA

spartaman

Let there be a correction about the MT. Juliet Game/Lebanon it was a 10 point win over Lebanon not 20 and can't nobody say nothing negative about the Blue Devils they gave us a run for the money. Matter of fact was up double digit early in the game. It appears they need to learn to finish better and feel more confident about what they can do. Our girls stepped up the second half and created the win but it was not easy by no means.

Thank you for calling my attention to a mistake. i thought I posted 53-43 and I did't. I have corrected it and now if you will delete your post everything will be correct. sorry.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swami, lately that short trip to Blackman has been pretty long coming back. Cason vs.Campbell, both quick as a hickup but Blackman has too much firepower. If Smith plays, Blackman by 20. If she doesn't Blackman by 8. Either way, Blackman. The trail of tears continues down the plateau as oakland really has no answer for Cookeville who is playing very good. Oakland will play possibly their best game but Cookeville will play everybody and win by 20. The real question at Cookeville though is whether their fans and partisons show up at the game. I will go out on a limb and say if 300 fans show up, Cookeville by 12 but if 100o fans show cookeville by 25.Riverdale will be looking ahead of Warren to their next game and will play everyone. riverdale by 35. And Lebanon will play their last home game with I.Elie, except for Tournament play if they get there. White will play hard but emotion will take over for Lebanon and lebanon will pull it out by 3.

I think you are correct, and not only are they hurting coach, they are hurting players and the team as a whole. Plus their own daughter.

i think the girls have responded nicely and the team has come together the coach will be fine as well so its all good

we have another game tonight against warren county and then we have to prepare for a fiesty lebanon team

i think the girls have responded nicely and the team has come together the coach will be fine as well so its all good

we have another game tonight against warren county and then we have to prepare for a fiesty lebanon team

Now for my main concern, whats on the menu for Friday night? I heard a 'rumor' the soccor team might be cooking this week for a fund raiser.

Barring that hows the BBQ place that replaced Whitts? Also is it true they use the car wash equipment to wash the dishes? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now for my main concern, whats on the menu for Friday night? I heard a 'rumor' the soccor team might be cooking this week for a fund raiser.

Barring that hows the BBQ place that replaced Whitts? Also is it true they use the car wash equipment to wash the dishes? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that is correct the soccer team is having a chili supper the cost is $5

Ricks BarB Q is pretty good it is owned by the lannings so you know we gotta suppoert fellow WARRIORS and they do a good job of supporting RIVERDALE

that is correct the soccer team is having a chili supper the cost is $5

Ricks BarB Q is pretty good it is owned by the lannings so you know we gotta suppoert fellow WARRIORS and they do a good job of supporting RIVERDALE

Now wait a minute, how about the car wash equipment? And has everyone run out of Crock pots yet. The Lannings are supporters of a lot of things in the Boro and can get the largest Irish Potato in the World.

Now wait a minute, how about the car wash equipment? And has everyone run out of Crock pots yet. The Lannings are supporters of a lot of things in the Boro and can get the largest Irish Potato in the World.

Talked to a GOOD friend about it today and he told me the BBQ is outstanding! Said his wife got a 'little' baked potatoe and said it stood a good chance of going a full two pounds! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I have a good idea what I am having for supper Friday night! Ribs and a baked potatoe sounds VERY good right now!

May even take in a good ball game as well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Although the Suami likely has a breather this week every game has significance just by having an impact on the standings and possibly the tournament. Siegel/Blackman and Lebanon /White are the two close ones to watch. Siegel needs this win to stay in front of lebanon for 5th place in District standing. While their game with Oakland did not show their true potential, you can bet they remember the game at Blackman and Siegel is always tough at home. The Lebanon/White game is significant and emotional as it is the final game in the LHS gym for the last of the Twin Towers, Icelyn Elie. Elie is not only a great player but one of the best female athletes to come out of Lebanon High School. It is very likely that a great crowd will be there to pay tribute to this fine player and the Schools team who is competing with Siegel for 5th place in the district.

Oakland goes to Cookeville and will face a team that at the end of the season seems to have jelled into a real threat for the district title and possibly a Regional Birth. Cookeville will pay tribute to its seniors the last game of the year at Cookeville, next week. And Riverdale will go to Warren which has been a date the Pioneers have dreaded each year. Barbee and Haisilip are great players and riverdale is expected to have little trouble. So unless someone from up the road jumps in to challenge him, the Suami will be here Monday to predict these games. Airball has taken an extended vacation and came back and lost his chrystal Ball and accused the Suami of taking it but that is another story. Strange though that reports have come back of a Ball being found in Sparta and 85 has been reporting, wonder...................................no it couldnt be. Someone will show up.

So everything is in except Riverdale/Warren and the Suami is handling that game in person. Siegel/Blackman was a vefry hard fought game and Coach Alan Bush outdueled Coach Chad Hibdon when game strategy had a great deal to do with the outcome and the win. Cantrell and Cason led the Stars while Overton and Campbell led Blackman. This second loss in a row drops Blackman down the Standings. Siegel was ahead of Blackman by 6 at half and played a tenacious defense the second half while not fouling and went into the last quarter with only one foul. In the final 3 minutes, Siegel was able to keep Blackman off by fouling and not allowing Blackman to go to the line consequently Siegel 51-47 over Blackman. this was a great game. Oakland went to Cookeville with some expectations but Cookeville sent them back down the interstate back to the Boro without a win, 59-29. Cookeville just about cinched 7AAA regular season with the win.

White went to lebanon realizing the game would be a clsoe on and lebanon came out with the win 58-52. Elie had 24 and Coggin 13. Yslas had 14 and Delaney had 11 for White. Riverdale beat Warren by 30. Henry and Haisilip had 19 and Barbee had 11 for RD. King had 16 and Wilkinson had 12 for Warren , 76-39.

So everything is in except Riverdale/Warren and the Suami is handling that game in person. Siegel/Blackman was a vefry hard fought game and Coach Alan Bush outdueled Coach Chad Hibdon when game strategy had a great deal to do with the outcome and the win. Cantrell and Cason led the Stars while Overton and Campbell led Blackman. This second loss in a row drops Blackman down the Standings. Siegel was ahead of Blackman by 6 at half and played a tenacious defense the second half while not fouling and went into the last quarter with only one foul. In the final 3 minutes, Siegel was able to keep Blackman off by fouling and not allowing Blackman to go to the line consequently Siegel 51-47 over Blackman. this was a great game. Oakland went to Cookeville with some expectations but Cookeville sent them back down the interstate back to the Boro without a winl. Cookeville just about cinched 7AAA regular season with the win.

White went to lebanon realizing the game would be a clsoe on and lebanon came out with the win 58-51.

I willcome back to have details a little later as far as scoring.

White Co. trailed by only 2 at the half, but Lebanon came out hot in the 3rd knocking down several threes and had a double digit lead. WC cut in to the lead in the 4th and actually missed a three to tie it with about 35 seconds left. Final score was 58-52 I believe with Lebanon winning.

So everything is in except Riverdale/Warren and the Suami is handling that game in person. Siegel/Blackman was a vefry hard fought game and Coach Alan Bush outdueled Coach Chad Hibdon when game strategy had a great deal to do with the outcome and the win. Cantrell and Cason led the Stars while Overton and Campbell led Blackman. This second loss in a row drops Blackman down the Standings. Siegel was ahead of Blackman by 6 at half and played a tenacious defense the second half while not fouling and went into the last quarter with only one foul. In the final 3 minutes, Siegel was able to keep Blackman off by fouling and not allowing Blackman to go to the line consequently Siegel 51-47 over Blackman. this was a great game. Oakland went to Cookeville with some expectations but Cookeville sent them back down the interstate back to the Boro without a win, 59-29. Cookeville just about cinched 7AAA regular season with the win.

White went to lebanon realizing the game would be a clsoe on and lebanon came out with the win 58-52. Elie had 24 and Coggin 13. Yslas had 14 and Delaney had 11 for White.

Who is Cantrell for Siegel? She is a name that I haven't heard of in the past. Also in your initial posting, Siegel is tough at home but they played at Blackman.

White Co. trailed by only 2 at the half, but Lebanon came out hot in the 3rd knocking down several threes and had a double digit lead. WC cut in to the lead in the 4th and actually missed a three to tie it with about 35 seconds left. Final score was 58-52 I believe with Lebanon winning.

85 Yslas continues to have a great year as well as Delany and What are your thoughts on finally being the last time you will see Elie in regular season

Who is Connell for Siegel? She is a name that I haven't heard of in the past. Also in your initial posting, Blackman is tough at home but they played at Blackman.

Boy, I butchered that one. Connell is the name. Your right. should have been Blackman is tough at home.