7AAA

spartaman

I think your team is in great shape "riverdaleman".Shelbyville lost and they are now in the same bracket as Cookeville. I LOVE THAT!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I don't know about the LC game tonight, but I think it improved your position being opposite Cookeville and Shelbyville. Only once in a blue moon is it actually good to lose a game. I think it was Riverdales blue moon tonight. Time will tell. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Jeez! Why all the hatin' on the Lady Cavs?

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a different measure of almost everything than most people do. Just read his posts.

There are just some people who apparently think that quantity is more important than quality and don't care much for accuracy or correctness or knowledge. I guess they just like the sound of their own voice, or the look of their typing I guess.

Wow Phargis I think you do a good job posting on your opinion and views. Keep up the good work, love the fact that we can agree to disagree without problems. I do not post often but felt JoeyT was not being too kind especially since he just recently joined. Oh well good luck to all teams and may the best teams win! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Jeez! Why all the hatin' on the Lady Cavs?

Bmex, Cookeville played the best I have seen in the past couple of years and really came out fired up. Best of luck and if you play that way, you will be difficult to handle. The radio announcer called your post the bear in the middle and she played like that along with the rest.

What did I say hateful about Cookeville??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I was just stating the truth that Riverdale is in the opposite bracket of the 2 best teams and is in good shape. IMO.

It was in jest, but your comment "I LOVE THAT" could be interpreted as your delight in the fact that Cookeville may have a tougher road through the region.

White County has a much more storied history in women's basketball than Cookeville, and I realize that there is a fierce rivalry, but to apparently hope for Cookeville to be eliminated by a team from another district is petty.

Again, my post was in jest, it would be nice to see support from White County.

On second thought, maybe you meant that Shelbyville might have a tough time getting through Cookeville, if so, I apologize for the misinterpretation.

While there is some time to think about this season it has been obvious that a lot of stories can out that were ofinterest to a lot of fans but at the pace they were coming, we likley dis not recognize the obvious stories that someone mentioned or someone did not mention and it might be good to mention some of them.

Someone should have mentioned and written something about the Jennifer Grandstaff story. About a coach who at one time was at the top of her profession at a school that is great is so many ways and the trials and tributlations of her profession and what she has gome thru to motivate and work with her teams. And to now almost disappear for whatever reason from being able to bring back Oakland to its prominence once again. Oakland should have mentioned that story this year. Oakland will be back.

Someone, at lebanon, should have wriltten about the new coach at lebanon and the evident work she has done this year and the progress she may have made and where and how she may be able to bring the School to prominence in District 9 next year.

While she was recognized at the end of the year, someone should have written something about Mindy Odom, the quiet coach at Cookeville High School who every year winds up with good teams and who's coaching consistancy has been expected when you talk about 7AAA basketball.

'A story about Katie Smith, the oft injured Blackman player who here at the last of the season, left some of the injuries she was having problems with behind her and played in an inspired way at times to help her team regain respect when they struggled a little at the end of this season .

I'm sure there are many more stories only each of you know about people of interest in Basketballat your school. And now as schools travel in the next few days, be careful.

It was in jest, but your comment "I LOVE THAT" could be interpreted as your delight in the fact that Cookeville may have a tougher road through the region.

White County has a much more storied history in women's basketball than Cookeville, and I realize that there is a fierce rivalry, but to apparently hope for Cookeville to be eliminated by a team from another district is petty.

Again, my post was in jest, it would be nice to see support from White County.

On second thought, maybe you meant that Shelbyville might have a tough time getting through Cookeville, if so, I apologize for the misinterpretation.

Well, being born and raised in White County its VERY difficult for me to root for Cookeville{can't help it, its in my DNA /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> }. However I doubt many Cookeville fans would be supporting White County at this point if we were still playing.

While there is some time to think about this season it has been obvious that a lot of stories can out that were ofinterest to a lot of fans but at the pace they were coming, we likley dis not recognize the obvious stories that someone mentioned or someone did not mention and it might be good to mention some of them.

Someone should have mentioned and written something about the Jennifer Grandstaff story. About a coach who at one time was at the top of her profession at a school that is great is so many ways and the trials and tributlations of her profession and what she has gome thru to motivate and work with her teams. And to now almost disappear for whatever reason from being able to bring back Oakland to its prominence once again. Oakland should have mentioned that story this year. Oakland will be back.

Someone, at lebanon, should have wriltten about the new coach at lebanon and the evident work she has done this year and the progress she may have made and where and how she may be able to bring the School to prominence in District 9 next year.

While she was recognized at the end of the year, someone should have written something about Mindy Odom, the quiet coach at Cookeville High School who every year winds up with good teams and who's coaching consistancy has been expected when you talk about 7AAA basketball.

'A story about Katie Smith, the oft injured Blackman player who here at the last of the season, left some of the injuries she was having problems with behind her and played in an inspired way at times to help her team regain respect when they struggled a little at the end of this season .

I'm sure there are many more stories only each of you know about people of interest in Basketball at your school. And now as schools travel in the next few days, be careful.

New to 7AAA, but took notice to all the above, in addition to more. Oakland truly deserves recognition for their progress this season. The Oakland team looked like a different team on our second meeting. They were not to be taken lightly. Katie Smith of Blackman shows amazing determination and strength. I was also impressed with the character of the Blackman girls on the court in our contest. Not often do we see opposing teams reaching out to lend a hand up. Sportsmanship is becoming a lost artifact.

Lebanon......story. Rooky coach? Not from what I have seen. Coach Johnson and her assistants are definately turning some heads in our community. She is impressive! This team, administration and the Coaches have turned the corner and continue to do so. It is exciting and we look forward to what the future holds. Coach Johnson has made great progress with her players on the individual and team level.

Our story............Thank You LHS, team, Coaches and staff!!!! Enough said. On with the play!!!

As I said, new to 7AAA. Great job Cookeville, Riverdale, Siegel, White, Warren.

Safe play and travel to each and every team continuing in post season play.

New to 7AAA, but took notice to all the above, in addition to more. Oakland truly deserves recognition for their progress this season. The Oakland team looked like a different team on our second meeting. They were not to be taken lightly. Katie Smith of Blackman shows amazing determination and strength. I was also impressed with the character of the Blackman girls on the court in our contest. Not often do we see opposing teams reaching out to lend a hand up. Sportsmanship is becoming a lost artifact.

Lebanon......story. Rooky coach? Not from what I have seen. Coach Johnson and her assistants are definately turning some heads in our community. She is impressive! This team, administration and the Coaches have turned the corner and continue to do so. It is exciting and we look forward to what the future holds. Coach Johnson has made great progress with her players on the individual and team level.

Our story............Thank You LHS, team, Coaches and staff!!!! Enough said. On with the play!!!

As I said, new to 7AAA. Great job Cookeville, Riverdale, Siegel, White, Warren.

Safe play and travel to each and every team continuing in post season play.

Quietfan, good post(I like that name).

i appreciate your thoughts and I see you are a new member. You can become a member of CoachT and post and get all services for $24 a year. It is cost effective and you will find things such as email available. You might not be able to post on sites out of season. Those posters who have just become members might be able to get a lot out of the ability to post on all sports. i appreciate your thoughts and your following 7AAA and Siegel high School. Again your thoughts are appreciated.

you are a new member - you can become a member and post. Okay. If you say so.

You might not be able to post on sites out of season. Okay. Who wants to?

ability to post on all sports. I can't now?

such as email available. I already have email.

I don't have a connection to 7AAA or Siegel high School. Like always you keep making assumptions that are wrong and you know what they say about assumptions. I know some things about Seigels team. I've seen them play. I know some things about a lot of teams. I've seen them play to. You keep posting things that were wrong and you present your self like you are an expert on siegel and it turns out I was right and you were wrong.