7AAA

spartaman

you are a new member - you can become a member and post. Okay. If you say so.

You might not be able to post on sites out of season. Okay. Who wants to?

ability to post on all sports. I can't now?

such as email available. I already have email.

I don't have a connection to 7AAA or Siegel high School. Like always you keep making assumptions that are wrong and you know what they say about assumptions. I know some things about Seigels team. I've seen them play. I know some things about a lot of teams. I've seen them play to. You keep posting things that were wrong and you present your self like you are an expert on siegel and it turns out I was right and you were wrong.

Excellent post!...Also obvious that he has never been to any of the games he reports facts about.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are a new member - you can become a member and post. Okay. If you say so.

You might not be able to post on sites out of season. Okay. Who wants to?

ability to post on all sports. I can't now?

such as email available. I already have email.

I don't have a connection to 7AAA or Siegel high School. Like always you keep making assumptions that are wrong and you know what they say about assumptions. I know some things about Seigels team. I've seen them play. I know some things about a lot of teams. I've seen them play to. You keep posting things that were wrong and you present your self like you are an expert on siegel and it turns out I was right and you were wrong.

Good post JoeyT.

My father-in-law fought in WWII and my brother died in Vietman in 1968 (he left a football scholarship behind to join the Marines) so you, me and other posters could have the freedoms we enjoy today. People may not like what I have to say, and sometimes I don't always agree with some things I read. However, I thought that this is what this site is all about--being able to voice your opinion, cheer on your team(s) and sometimes disagree in a "nice" way. I still have an opinion and so do you. Go with it!!!! If "ONE" person wants to "own" Coacht.com, then they need to let us all know! Why would I "join" for $24? Why "pay" to get blasted out of the water if you do not "agree" with certain people? I can get "blasted" for "free". I do believe that most of the posters, especially on 7AAA are MUCH more experienced than me when it comes to basketball, but I still enjoy keeping up with the "latest". Keep posting----!!!

Good post JoeyT.

My father-in-law fought in WWII and my brother died in Vietman in 1968 (he left a football scholarship behind to join the Marines) so you, me and other posters could have the freedoms we enjoy today. People may not like what I have to say, and sometimes I don't always agree with some things I read. However, I thought that this is what this site is all about--being able to voice your opinion, cheer on your team(s) and sometimes disagree in a "nice" way. I still have an opinion and so do you. Go with it!!!! If "ONE" person wants to "own" Coacht.com, then they need to let us all know! Why would I "join" for $24? Why "pay" to get blasted out of the water if you do not "agree" with certain people? I can get "blasted" for "free". I do believe that most of the posters, especially on 7AAA are MUCH more experienced than me when it comes to basketball, but I still enjoy keeping up with the "latest". Keep posting----!!!

the 24 dollars isnt to blast people it is a plus memeberhips that has a few perks but the real benefit for the plus memberships is to help off set coach Ts cost...i dont know if you know the istory but this started as a basketball site and has gone into this huge site of all high school sports...so it is to help run the site coach T genrelly closes sports when out of season so that only plus memebers can post...he actually leaves the football open most of the year kinda wish he didnt but its his site and he can do with it what he wants i think more people would plus if football was closed but he isnt in it for the money he is in it for the kids and the sport so if 24 helps run the site it is well worth it to me

the 24 dollars isnt to blast people it is a plus memeberhips that has a few perks but the real benefit for the plus memberships is to help off set coach Ts cost...i dont know if you know the istory but this started as a basketball site and has gone into this huge site of all high school sports...so it is to help run the site coach T genrelly closes sports when out of season so that only plus memebers can post...he actually leaves the football open most of the year kinda wish he didnt but its his site and he can do with it what he wants i think more people would plus if football was closed but he isnt in it for the money he is in it for the kids and the sport so if 24 helps run the site it is well worth it to me

I think everybody understands that but that isn't the point. A lot of people don't join because the over bearing controlling actions by a few aggrivating people. Your posts are always good and they support your favorite team but some people seem to think they own the board. They bash every thing. They write about stuff they don't know anything about and bash people who point out that they were wrong with their facts. It gets real old. If I'm going to get bashed every time I post I can handle and just not post but it's that I just don't want to pay for that priviledge. When they are wrong and write about stuff they don't know anything about and give wrong information they cheat the same kids that you say this sight is supposed to be for. As long as those plus members keep doing that a lot of us don't see any reason to join. Sorry. It ruins it for every body and it ruins it for the kids who deserve better. I mean how many times can the same person be so wrong before they quit doing it?

That is good to know Riverdaleman. I'm sure that he is getting some money from the pop up ads to help with the expenses as well, and I have read from some posters that they would gladly pay for the membership if there were no ads, but the way you explained it is much better to understand. Most people do not know this. I didn't.

My point was basically to say, that I have been "reading" for nearly a year now and I don't post very often, but I have noticed that if there is someone who has only posted a few times and that person says something that "doesn't make Phargis too happy"....then he replies with "You can join CoachT....blah, blah, blah". IMO that is not a way pull in revenue. By pointing out that "you have only posted a few times"....in my opinion...says to that poster....you do not know what you are talking about since you don't post every half hour.

If you notice how many "hits" the thread gets compared to actual posts then I think it is important for people to feel "welcome" when they do post. Maybe if they felt like their comments were just as important, whether they spend $24 or not--then they may "want" to spend the extra to help out with Coacht.com. It is really the best place to get all of the sports news all over the state!!!! Kudos to CoachT.com and keep posting JoeyT!!!

often times whe pharigs posts that instead of getting into a battle with them he suggest to plus whereas i will defend my position LOL Phargis seems to be a good guy or girl who enjoys high school sports and while i usually just skimm his posts there are some good insights from them so cut him a little slack LOL and enjoy the debates

often times whe pharigs posts that instead of getting into a battle with them he suggest to plus whereas i will defend my position LOL Phargis seems to be a good guy or girl who enjoys high school sports and while i usually just skimm his posts there are some good insights from them so cut him a little slack LOL and enjoy the debates

Ditto. I don't think PHargis means any harm. I don't remember he/she ever being mean-spirited. Rman and I will jack each other up occasionaly, but all in the spirit of local rivalry... at least I think it has been. I am one that hasn't plunked down the $24 yet primarily because I have a very short attention span and feel no need to discuss sports out of season, but to each his own. We all started out as "campers" at one point in time. Keep posting, speak up and welcome to the melee. And on those bad days that we all have, the little x in the top right corner always works. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ditto. I don't think PHargis means any harm. I don't remember he/she ever being mean-spirited. Rman and I will jack each other up occasionaly, but all in the spirit of local rivalry... at least I think it has been. I am one that hasn't plunked down the $24 yet primarily because I have a very short attention span and feel no need to discuss sports out of season, but to each his own. We all started out as "campers" at one point in time. Keep posting, speak up and welcome to the melee. And on those bad days that we all have, the little x in the top right corner always works. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

keeper, I appreciate your post. All that I know of you have been on here this season only and we needed you for insights about your favorite school 3 years ago. It'sbeen slow, communication wise, there. I saw for 4 years every game one of the Boro Teams played plus others in two sports. DoI understand how the coaches coach> Do I understand the schools, the personalities? Have I traveled all over this state to know what different area's think? Did my travel take me out from this state? I love sports and promoting them and it helps I have a family that helps me do it. Do they agree with everything I post? No and they tell me. Do I listen? Yes DO I THINK THAT 7AAA has been a quality District? YES and AM I LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW 7AAA? Yes but with some reminising pains. you and RDMAN understand me very well. I do use the $24 routine to cool down a post and make someone know his idea's are important but here are some high quality guys on here that have pluncked down the bread and that means they are sold on supporting the communication this site provides and "The Man" who runs a low cost site with 61000 posters all over the State and by calling some schools for some of the sports he covers, find people who not only know his site but have told me of the value he has given. That makes me want to help too. See even posters sometimes get me on a soapbox but we'll be her to provide information and I guess a little controversy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So I guess Phargis controversy is better than officiating controversy. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Wish I had a fan following me around. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'm done. Let's get back to talking basketball.

So I guess Phargis controversy is better than officiating controversy. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Wish I had a fan following me around. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'm done. Let's get back to talking basketball.

Careful People !!!! I would hate to see this thread pulled (Like my Warren County thread), because of stated opinions, but in the "SWAMI's" opinion "PHargis" is the back-bone of this thread and 7aaa girls Basketball, and has forgotten more history, than 99.9 % of the people who post on here. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent post!...Also obvious that he has never been to any of the games he reports facts about.

Why PJ, in the past 5 years I have been to over 250 games in2 sportsin 7AAA. I may be a novice in some things compared with RDman likelythe greatest,but I have been a student of 7AAA basketball and before that for ...........years, followed schools in the Middle Tennessee area. Yes it is true, circumstances have required me to reduce my in game coverage but madeup for it other ways for sure, games, internet, newspapers and with o view of how others look at the games. I know the schools and the towns and the people in the towns. That has come over ........... years. Great people. SoI respect your viewpoint and will debate with you but for some reason I can't seem to get you and keep you on here to get your viewpoint. What do you think? Does your player need more space? This isn't softball but there is a site for it and I don't post there but there are some good posters that are. Two sport players are hard to find and there are some great ones. Hope you have another great season.

Why PJ, in the past 5 years I have been to over 250 games in2 sportsin 7AAA. I may be a novice in some things compared with RDman likelythe greatest,but I have been a student of 7AAA basketball and before that for ...........years, followed schools in the Middle Tennessee area. Yes it is true, circumstances have required me to reduce my in game coverage but madeup for it other ways for sure, games, internet, newspapers and with o view of how others look at the games. I know the schools and the towns and the people in the towns. That has come over ........... years. Great people. SoI respect your viewpoint and will debate with you but for some reason I can't seem to get you and keep you on here to get your viewpoint. What do you think? Does your player need more space? This isn't softball but there is a site for it and I don't post there but there are some good posters that are. Two sport players are hard to find and there are some great ones. Hope you have another great season.

Another example of you blabbering without knowing any facts. My player doesn't need more space as he graduated from Riverdale two years ago and no longer plays sports but he is doing very well in college. I still try to follow what goes on since I do remember a lot of the area players in all sports but in reading some of your MANY posts there are just too many statements that are not true. I do not need to be an insider but appreciate you and others that have purchased a membership to Coach T. However, being a member does not make you either an authority or master of all that goes on in 7AAA. Also, you will not have any further worry of me as I will no longer post here and let you carry on with adding to your number of posts be them right or wrong.